Index: Chocobo Racing Waypoints

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Chocobo Racing Waypoints

This topic contains 127 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  xeratzy 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)
  • Author

abbymh
    Participant

Hi new user. What do you guys put in as your accelerate/decelerate settings? I’m consistently coming in last on all R300 presets to date.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  abbymh.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Using default 99/95 works good 1st or 2nd place. It depends on your choco abilities, different builds work with different settings.

But im not R300 so cant say for sure. If i remember correctly, you need a full 20 star 9 pedigree bird stuffed with grade 3 food and equipped with best abilities (like Cure 3 + Stamina 3). Imo not worth it in the long run, it would be much cheaper to stay in R240 class.
    Take a look at this thread, it was some time ago but info is still valid: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/chocobo-racing/page/2/#post-781

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Lyfox Lyfox.

abbymh
    Participant

Thanks, trying that for accel/dec.

I’m also rebuilding my bo, finally bred a soot black one. ๐Ÿ™‚ So will try those tips. Thanks.

final62
    final62
    Participant
    1+

Hello, I need help, with waypoint, it’s great, except that my chocobo jumps 2 seconds too early, I have to know how to change it or if you can change it?

From 63% it jumps too late about 2 seconds

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by final62 final62.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    final62
    final62
    Participant
    1+

I managed all alone thank you

final62
    final62
    Participant
    1+

In fact not I think that it was possible if I modify the text file but not it to always the worry all the way it is not syncro, who can help me?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hello, I need help, with waypoint, itโ€™s great, except that my chocobo jumps 2 seconds too early, I have to know how to change it or if you can change it?

From 63% it jumps too late about 2 seconds

Umm your description is confusing. So too early or too late?

final62
    final62
    Participant

Too late from 1 to 2 seconds

final62
    final62
    Participant

The last 2 jump jumps from the race too its too late it jumps after the ostacle, I also want to say that on it course it is possible to cancel the last 2 jump because it already avoids by the left, thanks in advance and I’m sorry for the bad translation

abbymh
    Participant

Been having way more luck going with full sta. I don’t think Head Start really matters once you get into rank 9 though.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  abbymh.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  abbymh.
    final62
    final62
    Participant

If I need to have many pgs, can someone solve my worries? Of the jump that arrives after the obstacle from 60% and also the last 2 jump of the end of the course

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Heres how to do it.
    1. https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-chocobo-racing-waypoints/#post-1480
    2. https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/creating-way-points-for-racing/#post-1215
    I would help but i cant figure out which part youre talking about sorry. There are 3 tracks in preset (sagolii, costa, tranquil) and each of them barely matches your description.

final62
    final62
    Participant

Oh yes sorry it’s sagolii, I resumed the waypoint of the forum

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ok got it. So moved 63% jump 1 second earlier and removed the last 2 jumps completely. Is this correct?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    final62
    final62
    Participant

Now it jumps in advance of 1 second I do not understand, sometimes shows it succeeded just ca remains rare, the jumps that cancel at the end of the race is super I thank you very much, you can explain to me how modified the jumps? You must add 1 next to “jump”: 1}, so that it jumps? And 0 to do nothing? I do not understand why in the files it in 2 of course looks you will see. Really thank you so much for your help

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.