Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

Tykku
    Participant

Do we have an update on the queuing system? I know you guys have said before that you are a small team and it comes when it comes but it’s been very radio silent from the devs regarding any progress on any features that have been announced. We’re approaching 1 year since Shadowbringers has been released and the crafting algorithm still isn’t fixed, a feature I purchased my subscription originally for.

I’m not trying to seem ungrateful for the work you have done, thank you for that. I would just like an estimation on how things are coming along and what I’m paying for. Are we getting new features? If so, what’s currently being worked on/how much progress has been made? Are you just maintaining current functionality?

Again, thank you for the hard work you put into this.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    3+

This was the last we heard regarding the next update, last month, from miqo team:

Yes, Expert Recipes support turned out to be more complex than we anticipated.
    We have reached only 50% of the next Crafting Solver update. At the very least, it will take another 4 weeks to complete and may also take longer.

Please do not plan your gameplay around unreleased Miqobot features.
    Crafting Solver is a very complex system, and it’s impossible to provide any kind of reliable estimate. You might indeed end up wasting materials due to the recipes being removed from the game.

I believe that is still the main focus atm, so hopefully we’ll hear something soon.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We have already answered these questions several times, but of course, we can repeat the answers once again.

Do we have an update on the queuing system?

GCD queueing algorithm requires another thorough redesign of the Combat system. We have already made an attempt to implement this feature, but it turned out too complex and unstable so we had to postpone it.

but it’s been very radio silent from the devs regarding any progress on any features that have been announced

You can find the list of updates in this thread: Upcoming Features

We’re approaching 1 year since Shadowbringers has been released and the crafting algorithm still isn’t fixed

Due to the amount of negative feedback we received in Stormblood, upgrading the Crafting Solver for level 80 tier was pushed to the bottom of our priority list. We have started working on the update only last month. The next update is completed by approximately 70% and will take a few more weeks.
    You can find additional information in this thread: New features coming?

I’m not trying to seem ungrateful for the work you have done, thank you for that. I would just like an estimation on how things are coming along and what I’m paying for.

There will be no ETA. Please do not purchase subscription based on your personal expectations of unreleased features.
    When you purchase Miqobot, you have to consider only the currently available features.

Are we getting new features?

Yes, there are many improvements planned.

If so, what’s currently being worked on/how much progress has been made?

At the moment we are working on Crafting Solver update. It is completed by approximately 70%.

Are you just maintaining current functionality?

No, there are many improvements planned.
    But please do not underestimate the amount of work required to maintain Miqobot and upgrade for new patches. Answering community questions and providing Tech Support occupies more than 50% of the development working hours.

If you wish to discuss our development priorities and delivery rate, please proceed here:

A Letter from the Development Team

This thread is for technical feedback.
    Any further off-topic will be removed.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

Small note about MCH combat assist.

Five skills are important here, Wildfire, Hypercharge, Heat Blast, Ricochet, Gauss round.

The way miqo does things in the opener is:

Air Anchor, ricochet, reassemble, drill, gauss round, heated split, ricochet, heated slug shot, gauss round, heated clean shot, ricochet, barrel stabilizer, gauss round, wildfire, hypercharge, heat blast, heat blast -> ricochet/gauss round/heat blast rotation.

Miqo always starts wildfire and hypercharge only after using up all 3 charges of both Ricochet and Gauss Round, and then has to Heat Blast twice to reset them, this loses a small amount of DPS, is it possible to put a flag in Miqo to not trigger hypercharge unless either Ricochet or Heat Blast is on 15s cooldown so using Heat Blast will reset one and the rotation can keep going?

If you guys tell me how to make the changes myself I’d be happy to test if this is a damage increase for MCH, or if you can send me a test version of miqo so I can mess with it in savage and see if it performs better or worse.

If that wasn’t clear enough, summary below:

Miqo uses Hypercharge during the opener when both Gauss round and Ricochet are on a 30s cooldown, so she has to cast heat blast twice to reset them and have the rotation there properly.

Edit: I doubt this will ever make it high on the priority list even if it’s considered or if it was tried already, just might be a small touch that might make MCH even more effective than it already is.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by ImmortalOgre ImmortalOgre.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

There is no such concept as “opener” in Miqobot.
    Assist Mode is based on the seamless list of rules that Miqobot follows regardless of the rotation phase. If you wish to optimize your DPS output, you have to perform the opener manually.

Regardless, we continue working on adjustments for every new version.
    And we can accept your request as soon as we understand the theory behind it.

Would you please clarify, why exactly would this be a DPS increase?
    Ricochet and Gauss Round do not contribute to Wildfire damage. Wildfire depends on GCD Weaponskills only.

iifetap
    Participant
    1+

We’re approaching 1 year since Shadowbringers has been released and the crafting algorithm still isn’t fixed, a feature I purchased my subscription originally for.

What exactly are you looking for with the crafting system? It’s pretty perfect imo.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

What exactly are you looking for with the crafting system? It’s pretty perfect imo.

Probably Ishgard rebuilt expert recipes, it’s like they were meant for Miqobot, you can’t really macro them, they’re a pain in the ass to do manually and there’s 800 to do, it’s giving Miqobot crafting solver all its glory usefulness.

And 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 will likely have 800 new craft each.

It’s like the perfect job for Miqo.

Flat-Sphere
    Participant

I am having an issue with the scenario not using skills while I am in the Diadem. This is the code I am using:

changeJob(MIN)
    selectGatherPreset(Diadem 2)
    gather(20)

The issue is no skills are being used, even though I have selected a rotation in the pre-set. I have also tried gatherRotation, and its the same. Any idea on how to fix it?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue may be caused by several different reasons. In order to identify the exact one, we will require additional information.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Meeph
    Participant
    1+

I don’t seem to be able to use the chat while the combat assist is paused (toggled to pause by keybind). Is this expected behaviour? I couldn’t seem to find any clearification if pause is expected to enable chat or just pause the combat.

(00:15:54) Assist: PAUSE
    (00:15:56) Sorry, couldn’t disable typing 🙁
    (00:16:04) Combat: Assisted!

(Me stubbornly trying to open the chat)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Meeph.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Pause Hotkey does not deactivate Miqobot completely, because she must stay ready to resume the rotation at any moment.
    If you wish to use chat during Assist Mode, please enable “Auto-Pause for Chat”.

You can find the detailed explanation of each setting in the main beta thread: [Beta] Combat – Assist Mode

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant
    1+

Sometimes Miqo wastes Barrage on Heavy Shot/Burst Shot instead of Straight Shot/Refulgent Arrow. Could it be due to high ping?

Also: is there any way to further support Miqobot development? Maybe Ko-fi, Patreon, I don’t know. I love this program deeply because it allows me to play something other than healers even with my memory issues due to medication.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by MTCruvinel MTCruvinel.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Sometimes Miqo wastes Barrage on Heavy Shot/Burst Shot instead of Straight Shot/Refulgent Arrow. Could it be due to high ping?

Yes, high ping may indeed cause this problem.
    Refulgent Arrow has the topmost priority under the effect Barrage. However, if the hotbar icon does not activate in time, Miqobot has no other choice but to spend it on Burst Shot. An alternative would be to delay the GCD cycle and this could result in an even bigger DPS loss.

Also: is there any way to further support Miqobot development? Maybe Ko-fi, Patreon, I don’t know. I love this program deeply because it allows me to play something other than healers even with my memory issues due to medication.

While we appreciate the sentiment, we do not have a legal mechanism to accept donations.
    Please accept our apologies.

mackerhan1
    mackerhan1
    Participant

Hello Miqobot team,

I had noticed when Miqobot navigates to Battle #20 in Holminster Switch (this is with Squadron/Trust duties) as a Monk, she does not engage in combat and simply sits there spamming Form Shift while the avatars battle off the mobs haha

Was not sure if this is a known occurrence, but wanted to ask for my own knowledge. It does not affect my gameplay with Miqobot and I am not upset as the dungeon is still cleared.

Thank you for your continued work in improving this service!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting!
    Would you please clarify, does this issue occur every time or did it happen only once?
    If you can reproduce this issue, would you be able to do the following:

1. Enable “Show Arena” in Miqobot settings.
    2. Take a screenshot of this moment and send to us for further investigation.
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.