Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

Amzo
    Participant

I noticed that miqobot when raising executes the commands too quickly, so it will swiftcast and instantly hit raise before I get the buff from swiftcast, causing raise to execute without swiftcast

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting!
    We are aware of this issue. It is caused by the network latency, and unfortunately it can not be easily fixed without affecting the rest of the combat performance. It will have to wait until we start working on advanced settings, which will allow you to adjust the delay to match your network conditions.

mackerhan1
    mackerhan1
    Participant

Hello again,

After running Miqobot through the squadron dungeon 3 times and monitoring her in that battle instance, I was not able to replicate the situation.

I am willing to wager this was a one-time fluke during my gameplay (u^-^) apologies!

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

One thing I recently noticed while farming Holminster Switch w/ trusts recently w/ DNC is that Miqobot doesn’t use Dance Partner with the other DPS. She does use it in Assist mode, however.

This doesn’t apply to the other trust squadron dungeons because they are below the Lv 60 level which you get the skill.

(I want to dance with my bae Y’shtola. XD )

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for reporting. This issue will be addressed in the next version.

Dresdendi
    Participant

For fishing, is there a reason a dialog box needs to pop up when you manually press finish? Seems kinda redundant to need an alert telling you that you finished fishing after pressing finish yourself.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Dresdendi.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

It’s not a question of redundancy, but of the fact that additional work is required to prevent the dialog box from appearing and that no one has requested this tweak so far. The notification algorithm does not differentiate between a manual finish and an automatic one.

We will add your suggestion to the Quality-of-Life improvements list. In the meantime, you can disable popup messages in Advanced Settings.
    Thank you for your request!

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

I feel this bot would be near perfect with just a few changes.

1. Fix Tank jobs as they’re the least fine tuned at 80, irregardless of aggro implementation. Understanding how intricate aggro management is, leave aggro changes for further in the beta while updating rotations ASAP to make these jobs more useable.

A great write up is found here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/best-jobsclasses-for-combat-assist/
    Quote# 21859 by cloud7777 and Quote #21889 by shallowsteve.
    Cloud is absolutely spot on with WAR/GNB/PLD, whereas shallowsteve provides better insight towards DRK.
    Nearly all other jobs other than BLM runs near flawlessly.

2. Implementation of 2x bridge squadron/trust dungeons between 53 and 71, and a bridge between 71 and 80.

3. Allow a tick option under combat assist to auto-target next aggro’d mob

Overall an absolutely fantastic experience Miqo!

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

I’m dumb and shouldn’t have gone to bed after setting this but. In Holminster Switch, if I set her to ignore chests, she is unable to find the exit after ignoring the last chest and the instance fails.

(12:58:38 AM) Fight next: ‘Philia’
    (12:59:20 AM) Battle: Target eliminated.
    (12:59:20 AM) Battle FINALIZED.
    (12:59:20 AM) #22 complete!
    (12:59:20 AM) Still loading :3
    (12:59:21 AM) Skipping objective #23 (chest)…
    (12:59:21 AM) Navigating to objective #24 (exit).
    (1:02:31 AM) Can’t complete objective, it’s not working :/
    (1:02:31 AM) Objective FAIL! Sorry.

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

That’s odd Drudicta, if i have full clear on/off or coffers on/off it works everytime for me.
    Are you running it stand alone or part of a scenario?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

1. Fix Tank jobs as they’re the least fine tuned at 80, irregardless of aggro implementation. Understanding how intricate aggro management is, leave aggro changes for further in the beta while updating rotations ASAP to make these jobs more useable.

Yes, we introduce job rotation updates with each new version.
    At the moment, however, we are working on Crafting Solver upgrade which is the main focus.

2. Implementation of 2x bridge squadron/trust dungeons between 53 and 71,

We haven’t discovered any viable alternatives to (Lv53) Sohm Al.

• (Lv60) dungeons give -32% of Sohm Al experience and thus are not efficient.
    • (Lv57) The Vault gives +3.6% experience boost, but the wipe rate becomes extremely high due to many mechanics hitting your character for 90% HP.

If you have any other ideas, we are open to suggestions.

and a bridge between 71 and 80.

Yes, additional Trust Dungeons are planned after Crafting and Gathering updates:
    Upcoming Features

3. Allow a tick option under combat assist to auto-target next aggro’d mob

This feature would allow automated combat and therefore can not be a part of Assist Mode. It belongs to Custom fights and Monster grind feature pack, which is planned in the future.
    Thank you for your request!

I’m dumb and shouldn’t have gone to bed after setting this but. In Holminster Switch, if I set her to ignore chests, she is unable to find the exit after ignoring the last chest and the instance fails.

It appears that you have altered the default Target Filter settings in the game.
    Please follow these steps:

1. Open System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Filters tab.
    2. Make sure that the following settings are checked:
      – Enable target cycling.
      – When weapon is sheathed -> NPC/Objects.
      – When weapon is drawn -> NPC/Objects.

Did it help to resolve your issue?

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

One more suggestion if it’s possible. Would be great to have a repeat counter added to scenarios.
    suggestionxdfswfsdf

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant
    1+

Thank you Miqo! It was the targeting!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

One more suggestion if it’s possible. Would be great to have a repeat counter added to scenarios.

Yes, a status line with the current activity progress is planned for all features. It will be implemented along with the rest of QoL improvements.

dillane
    Participant

Hi,

Rotation level 80 for WHM is here ?
    Thx for your answer.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.