Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Rotation level 80 for WHM is here ?
    Thx for your answer.

Level 80 rotations are not implemented yet.
    Most of the Afflatus spells are supported, but their usage is not optimal.

he_le
    Participant

any eta on next major update? qol features such as buying from npc etc? almost impossible to fully automate some tasks such as scrip botting til then

dillane
    Participant

Rotation level 80 for WHM is here ?
    Thx for your answer.

Level 80 rotations are not implemented yet.
    Most of the Afflatus spells are supported, but their usage is not optimal.

Do you know when it will be added?

I love your bot ๐Ÿ™‚

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, there is no ETA.
    At the moment we are working on Crafting Solver and it is our main focus. At this stage of development we can focus only on one feature pack at a time.

Upcoming Features

Flubber
    Participant

Is there a way to remove certain skills from the crafting solver? I’m wasting CP when Miqo keeps attempting Rapid Synthesis and it’ll often fail, somethings 7 or 8 times.

bigboy54
    Participant

Make miqo use macros or just wait till they update miqo with the crafting update should be out soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Is there a way to remove certain skills from the crafting solver? Iโ€™m wasting CP when Miqo keeps attempting Rapid Synthesis and itโ€™ll often fail, somethings 7 or 8 times.

Yes, there is.
    If you don’t want Miqobot to use a certain ability, you can simply remove it from your hotbar. Crafting Solver will adapt its algorithms in accordance with the available skillset.
    Please note, however, this will also remove cases when Rapid Synthesis succeeds on the first try and saves CP. The probability of such case is 50%, while the probability of the event you mentioned is less than 1%.

Make miqo use macros or just wait till they update miqo with the crafting update should be out soon

Such setting would be redundant and will not be a part of the update.
    Please use the method described above.

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

I’m unable to find the post but I believe I read that miqo is hard disabled when entering PVP.

– Is it possible to pay a premium to enable assist mode during PVP now or in the future?

I’m currently using a second bot with a paid addon for this, however I’d love to be able to just use miqo for everything.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

PvP rotations are not disabled in Miqobot. They are simply not implemented due to a very low demand.

Since Assist Mode is an attended activity, there is no reason to restrict it. But PvP rotations support would require the same amount of work that was invested in PvE rotations. We don’t think that premium subscription can justify postponing other more popular features.

We have plans for PvP rotations in the future, but only after the core combat system is complete.

skr22
    Participant

Hi. Any news about fisher SHB skills? It’s been so long ๐Ÿ™

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Gathering updates are planned after Crafting updates:
    Upcoming Features

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

PvP rotations are not disabled in Miqobot. They are simply not implemented due to a very low demand.

Since Assist Mode is an attended activity, there is no reason to restrict it. But PvP rotations support would require the same amount of work that was invested in PvE rotations. We donโ€™t think that premium subscription can justify postponing other more popular features.

We have plans for PvP rotations in the future, but only after the core combat system is complete.

How is assist mode attacking handled? I’ve replaced all pvp actions with normal miqo-handled rotation skills macro’d to their pvpaction as an attempt at a workaround. I’ve had mild success so far but for some reason there’s quite a few skills that simply aren’t utilized period in this manner. Any suggestions on how to workaround using pvpaction macros to mimic what assist mode can handle?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In order to answer this question, we will have to conduct a special research into PvP rotations and their correlation with Miqobot algortihms. But we don’t think that a workaround is possible at all.

We will add your request to our future development plans.
    Thank you!

Phrostminor
    Participant

I noticed there is a limit on the 3D radar filter by names input. I was trying to add all S-Rank hunt names and got cut off. So I guess I’m wondering if there would be support in the future to import/export custom 3D radar lists or expand the filter by name text limit?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, we have plans to implement special compact filters for B/A/S hunt targets.
    It will be one of the upcoming Quality-of-Life improvements:

Upcoming Features

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.