Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Issue with Trust/Squadron runs. Tested with Sohm Al and Holminster Switch

After successfully entering Sohm Al, party stops about 20s in and my character slides through highlighting each party member repeatedly until Kill Switch.

After successfully entering Holminster, party defeats first enemy and enters the same situation above.

At a standstill and not sure how to troubleshoot this.

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

mackerhan1
    mackerhan1
    Participant

Thank you for your response. It was definitely a case of keybind conflicts and I managed to resolve it myself using your links :3

Thanks again!

mackerhan1
    mackerhan1
    Participant

I noticed after several runs of Trust duties that my avatar (as AST) does not utilize Earthly Star skill.

Followed the “[Beta] Combat” instructions to create a usable macro like so:

(Macro name: Earthly Star)
    /micon “Earthly Star
    /merror off
    /ac “Earthly Star” <t>
    /ac “Earthly Star” <me>

The macro performs as specified when I click on it on the hotbar, but Miqobot does not seem to use it/notice it during runs.

I just wanted to know if this was programed into her, or a bug that was yet to be brought to attention :3

Thanks for your continued work!

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    4+

I noticed after several runs of Trust duties that my avatar (as AST) does not utilize Earthly Star skill.

Miqo has been answering this question before^^
    Here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/end-game-raiding-ast-questions/#post-20857

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Ai Ai.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Yes, Earthly Star is not supported at the moment.
    It requires damage prediction algorithms which currently do not exist in Miqobot. It’s an advanced feature that will be implemented later.

mackerhan1
    mackerhan1
    Participant
    1+

Ah, sorry for bringing up old news, but thanks for the reply!

Sasasegawa
    Participant

Would it be possible for Miqobot to differentiate macros from actual skills? That way we can macro a skill while using /micon to see the skill timers, and not have Miqobot use that macro. It would be very useful for skills such as Ley Lines, Manaward, Divination, etc. (skills that are best used situational)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, we have considered this solution.
    But unfortunately it didn’t work very well when we tried it.
    It creates a conflict with the abilities that require placement macro setup. When Miqobot sees a placement macro on hotbar, does it mean that the user wants her to use it or to ignore it?

If you absolutely need to see the skill timers, then the only workaround we have at the moment would be placing abilities on Cross Hotbar and triggering them with mouse.
    We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

Sasasegawa
    Participant
    1+

Oh that is a very good solution actually, I tend to spam click abilities when I want to override Miqobots actions because it avoids having to fight Miqobot over using an ability. Thank you for that bit of info.

Nomlas
    Participant

Hi Miqo

Love the bot, it’s worked great for almost everything I’ve been using it for.

I had one small issue in Sastasha hard as WHM recently wherein when fighting the first boss Karlabos we wiped because the combat assist was not removing the slime debuff using Esuna. I successfully cleared on the second attempt by manually using Esuna.
    As I’ve seen Miqo use Esuna effectively in all other fights up to this point I’m a bit stumped.
    If there’s any light you can shed on this it would be great.

Thanks

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Miqobot removes only those debuffs that were manually identified by the developers. We haven’t performed a lot of testing at low levels and nobody has reported this case so far.
    We will research the issue and implement the necessary solution. Thank you!

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

Does anyone else have issues machinist trying to get 6 gcd’s off in wildfire windows with combat assist? Not sure if it’s because of my ping or not that miqo isn’t able to pull it off with my skillspeed being over 700.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue is indeed possible because a GCD queueing algorithm is not implemented yet.
    The combat system is not optimized for endgame raiding. There are many improvements still in progress.

Perry
    Participant

Regarding the Combat module:

Is there a way to assist in adding additional squadron dungeons/trusts?

My understanding of it is very limited on how it works, so I’m not sure if it’s a matter of “running X number of times to help gather area information”, or actually creating a scenario, but I have found using it great for leveling and grinding rare pets on the dungeons supported, and would like to expand that.

I tried searching for this, but I would not be surprised if I missed it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Additional Squadron and Trust Dungeons require manual implementation of every boss mechanic. It’s impossible to create a generic tool that would allow new dungeons support without new algorithms.
    Thank you for your proposal very much, but at the moment there is no way to assist.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.