End Game Raiding + AST Questions

Forum Forums Discussion End Game Raiding + AST Questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

So I can see that bard and machinist are pretty much good to go for end game raids with little to no manual input required for it. I was wondering what other classes are there with the most recent updates that are good to use for end game raids with little to no manual input required?

As for my questions for AST, is earthly star supported by combat assist?

mundays
    Participant
    1+

So I can see that bard and machinist are pretty much good to go for end game raids with little to no manual input required for it. I was wondering what other classes are there with the most recent updates that are good to use for end game raids with little to no manual input required?

As for my questions for AST, is earthly star supported by combat assist?

with the latest miqo update, combat assist included FBT in the summoner’s rotation so summoners would be a very very good choice. you just have to deal with the minor inconveniences of casting times of skills like ruin III and outburst but the overall dps more than makes up for these lol

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

Thanks! Also, does anyone know if earthly star is used by astro?

Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant

Thanks! Also, does anyone know if earthly star is used by astro?

I’ve never seen Miqo uses Earthly yet even with placement macro in Hotbar, so maybe not? Either that or I do something wrong without realizing it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Earthly Star requires damage prediction and precise coordination, otherwise it would be wasted.
    We consider implementing it in the future for specific encounters, but for now it must be triggered manually.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.