Expert Recipes

Forum Forums Discussion Expert Recipes

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Shana
    Participant
    1+

Hi there, I was just curious if there was a reasonable ETA for expert recipes in crafting solver at the moment. Been stocking mats for them, but was worried about running into the next diadem patch and the materials ending up being useless. Sorry for prying, just didn’t want to make the mistake of waiting all to long.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Did SE said something about those Phase 2 mats and Phase 2 craft turn in, like if they were going to remove them in 5.31, and therefore all achievements tied to them would become unachievable?

There’s only about 2 month left before 5.31, so I get your concerns.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Did SE said something about those Phase 2 mats and Phase 2 craft turn in, like if they were going to remove them in 5.31, and therefore all achievements tied to them would become unachievable?

There’s only about 2 month left before 5.31, so I get your concerns.

No, but they didnt say anything about removing the regular skysteel junk either so they arent exactly the most reliable when communicating these things. These are used for an achievement and a mount tho so I cant really see them removing them from the game altogether.

As far as the OP’s question…, I dont think Miqo is going to get around implementing those recipes into the bot anytime soon.

Shana
    Participant
    2+

Ah, I just know in the patch notes Miqo stated that “Expert recipes are under research and will be implemented in several weeks.” Was about 4 weeks ago at this point. Wasn’t sure if things had changed or it had proved to be to difficult.

iifetap
    Participant
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

SE can remove Phase 2 mats/turn in without voiding the mount you mentioned, because that mount is not tied to Phase 2 specific achievements.

There’s achievements for Phase 2, and there’s global achievements.
    It’s made so that you should aim for 25% completion of global achievements for each phase, to finish them during 5.51.

For the global ones, you should be able to continue working on them with 5.31 Phase 3 new mats, 5.41 Phase 4 new mats, and 5.51 Final phase, and that final phase might remain there forever, allowing anyone to get those global achievements even during upcoming expansion.

But for each phase, they’re making specific achievements, one per DoH/DoL class so far for phase 2, and they’re all identified with a green icon and a description mentioning Phase 2.

For the crafting ones, I believe it’s a bit less than 48h of non stop crafting, so ideally if Miqobot release a crafting solver update for that before June, we could still get those achievements done, assuming people have all their mats ready.

These achievements don’t require perfect quality turn in also, so even if the solver is not completely optimised to its best potential, it would still be immensely useful.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Just use Macros.
    https://ffxivteamcraft.com/simulator/29651/33767/oxOvZCmvgT8Wx5ic0kZW
    https://ffxivteamcraft.com/simulator/29659/33775/kI12idkGxh5UChfDwnjj

Those arent the expert recipes bruh lol NOT BY A LONG SHOT.

Oh and Yeah I see. For some reason my brain was thinking the mount required the current expert turn ins /brainfart.

Shana
    Participant
    1+

We’re referring to the expert recipe’s from 5.21’s diadem patch, not the skysteel tools materials from 5.25. It’s my current understanding that they cannot be reliably macro’d.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, Expert Recipes support turned out to be more complex than we anticipated.
    We have reached only 50% of the next Crafting Solver update. At the very least, it will take another 4 weeks to complete and may also take longer.

Please do not plan your gameplay around unreleased Miqobot features.
    Crafting Solver is a very complex system, and it’s impossible to provide any kind of reliable estimate. You might indeed end up wasting materials due to the recipes being removed from the game.

Shana
    Participant
    2+

Understood, thanks for the heads up as well as all the work you do.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

It doesn’t really hurt to wait another 4 weeks and see how you guys progressed, there will still be about a month left by then to individually decide what we do with mats and achievements.

Thanks for the heads up.

Shana
    Participant

Yeah, there was actually almost exactly 4 months between 5.11 and 5.21. And its been 1 month since 5.21, so possibly have 3 more months to play with. Can realistically hammer out 500k in everything in 10 days if I had to I guess.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

SE always releases identical patches around the same date with a 2-3 weeks margin, and 4.31 was released June 5, so you can expect 5.31 to release around the same date, +- 2-3 weeks.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

SE just announced in regard of health situation that they were delaying 5.3 from early June to early July also, that would put 5.31 around mid-July now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.