[Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 144 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Antionette Antionette 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant
    1+

Again, thanks for this : ) As noted earlier, a lot of people are running this on my server. I have changed mine by moving the points and adding some goto commands. It really looks bad when a bunch of people take off at the same time, and all take the exact same route, and all start collecting at the same time. You will bet reported if one person is waiting at the node and watches all the bots land and collect.

If you haven’t noticed this before, people like to poke you when you are gathering to see if you are using a bot. I usually am at my screen when I use the bot, so that this doesn’t happen to me. It doesn’t take much to alter this scenario, to make it different for you : )

Thank you for this scenario. From this, I have started making my own : )

venoivixx
    Participant

This is great! Good job!
    But I’m having one minor issue, i get stuck at the afkUntil(xx:xxet) command.
    Tried multiple times, any ideas what could cause this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Lol its been asked already three times in this topic.
    The purpose of afkUntil() cause this. AFK means away from keyboard.

venoivixx
    Participant

Oh wow, what a derp I am, I was at the 18:05 scenario when the ingame clock was 6:05, so it wanted to wait for 40mins. Embarrassing >.<
    Now it works great!

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

This was working perfect for me up to today, for some reason it turns off collectors glove or doesnt use it at all and just randomly gathers normal materials.
    Collectors glove is on my bar.

This is happening to me too. What was the fix for you? Just an FYI, but when you have an issue and solve it, you should explain what the solution was because usually you are not the only one to have this problem.

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

This was working perfect for me up to today, for some reason it turns off collectors glove or doesnt use it at all and just randomly gathers normal materials.

This is happening to me too. What was the fix for you? Just an FYI, but when you have an issue and solve it, you should explain what the solution was because usually you are not the only one to have this problem.

Ok, if anyone else has this issue. I actually had my cordial on a different key, switching it to the right key solved my issue.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by DMaxx DMaxx.
    DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

I’m also having an issue with turning in the collectibles. It always selects the NPC on the right, and not the one in the middle. I’ll see if I can figure this one out.

Nerosatan
    Participant

hi new here to miqobot. what do i do with your txt file and miqobot. i understand some of it to input the data myself but i dont understand where some things go or if I’m supposed to just upload the file somehow.

cowboybebop
    Participant

Seems to happen a lot with Beech Branches.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

hi new here to miqobot. what do i do with your txt file and miqobot. i understand some of it to input the data myself but i dont understand where some things go or if I’m supposed to just upload the file somehow.

Try import its easy: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-import-export/

Nerosatan
    Participant

Try import its easy: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-import-export/

wow. i feel on the slow side lol. thank you very much 😀

cowboybebop
    Participant

At this point the whole thing works pretty reliably from a scripting perspective. It does seem to get stuck porting sometimes, the bot just seems to be very sensitive when needing to use up/down/left/right controls, which is understandable I guess.

The Collectible Glove thing is a bit of a nightmare. It seems to randomly turn it off (or not activate it) for no particular reason. Don’t think it is particular to this scenario though.

cowboybebop
    Participant

Quick update on collectible glove if anyone else is having this issue. I think one issue related to the scenario specifically is that sometimes the keypress for ctrl+= (cordial) doesn’t actually trigger the item, probably due to the way FFXIV handles client-server communication. What I did was just repeat the ctrl+= line a few times to make sure it fires off the cordial. If Miqo detects that you don’t have enough GP it will turn off Glove no matter what.

LelouchVse
    Participant

Mind giving an example of how you fixed it? Like the addtional lines you added in

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  LelouchVse.

cowboybebop
    Participant
    1+

Like this, basically

teleport(The House of the Fierce)
    unstealth()
    changeJob(Botanist)
    sendKey(ctrl+=, 1.5)
    sendKey(ctrl+=, 1.5)
    sendKey(ctrl+=, 1.5)
    selectGrid(Lotus Root)
    selectGatherPreset(Lotus Root)
    selectGatherRotation(CollectableSB)
    afkUntil(8:05et)
    startGathering(1)

It spams the key a few times to get it to activate.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.