[Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 144 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Antionette Antionette 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Akula
    Akula
    Participant

Would it be possible to post the scenario for lvl60+ then lvl 66+ etc please? πŸ™‚

evaunit01berserk
    Participant

It is posted. You are just not reading the instructions.

evaunit01berserk
    Participant

Also, I have tried to find the answer to this problem for the life of me but can’t. During the repair and hand in phase, mine seems to be targetting the wrong person. Is anyone else having this issue or know the fix?

evaunit01berserk
    Participant

Nevermind, I figured it out. πŸ˜›

ealord12
    Participant

Do I need flying to do these?
    Do these even use flying?

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Yes I believe you need flying.

@zumy Is it possible to make a similar sort of scenario for leveling crafts?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Goblin.jpg Goblin.jpg.
    Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Yes it is possible, I myself don’t plan on making one as you would only really use it once and done. If you want to make one yourself the concept is rather simple and you could use my scenario and work off of it, simply have the first few chapters teleport to locations to gather the specific items using grids made yourself or found on this forum, then have the scenario either run a macro for the item or use a specific crafting preset. In my opinion there’s no reason to combine this into one scenario as its a lot easier to just run a grid to gather mats and then have miqo make everything when your done, as you’d have the change the scenario completely for every different craft you want to make.

For example to level my carpenter, I calculated I needed about 162 beech lumber hq to go from 60-70, so I sent miqo on my beech lumber grid to gather 648 beech lumber, then set her to work using the crafting calculator and just set it do craft 162 of the item. Boom, 60-70. If you made a scenario for this yes it would work but the changes you need to make for it to work with say weaver or leather worker don’t really justify its use.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Zumy Zumy.
    Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Thanks for the in depth response!
    That makes sense now yeah!
    All my crafts are sitting on 60 at the moment, trying to work out the fastest , easiest way to power them using miqo.

Any tips would be great!
    So gather tons of beech logs, to craft what? That’s for leve?
    Sorry I’m away from game at the moment and replying on my phone.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

Since the 4.1 update the scrpit is broken for me. When it’s time to mount up and fly to the node it just spams mount/dismount over and over again. Anyone else get this?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Since the 4.1 update the scrpit is broken for me. When it’s time to mount up and fly to the node it just spams mount/dismount over and over again. Anyone else get this?

Miqobot is fixed for Patch 4.01.
    Please redownload it from our website.

Download Miqobot v1.2.633

ihategrinds
    Participant

It seems to stall on the afkUntil command for me, having to hit next if a notice it in time to catch the node. Everything else seems to be fine.

Any idea on what could be causing or a fix for it?

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant
    1+

@Zumy you making a yellow script farming scenario? πŸ˜€ <3

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant
    1+

@Goblin.jpg I’ve been quite busy the last 2 days, that’s the only reason it isn’t out already x3 I have some free time tonight so I’ll be taking a crack at it.

katsuz
    katsuz
    Participant

This was working perfect for me up to today, for some reason it turns off collectors glove or doesnt use it at all and just randomly gathers normal materials.
    Collectors glove is on my bar.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by katsuz katsuz.
    katsuz
    katsuz
    Participant

I figured it out. Wouldn’t let me edit my last post a second time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.