[Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 144 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Antionette Antionette 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant
    8+

Scenario for farming MIN/BOT collectibles for easy leveling 60-70, or a great way to farm red scripts.
    Uses 6 nodes each with navigation routes; Beech Branch, Bamboo Shoot, Raw Star Spinel, Raw Triphane, Lotus Root and Raw Azurite. The scenario also includes macros to not only repair gear at an npc, but turn in the collectables gathered as well, making it fully automatic.

**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ**
    I had max melded ironwork’s gathering gear going into level 61 and above, so if you try out the pre-loaded rotation and it doesn’t work well for you please change it to something that would better fit your stats, but to my knowledge lower stats should be able to use it just fine.
    The pre-loaded rotation uses 650GP, though that is with an added Field Mastery 1 at the beginning. If you have only 600GP you should remove that initial action from the macro, and likewise if you have 700GP or above you can use Field Mastery 2 instead.
    **CORDIALS ARE NEEDED, THEY ARE REQUIRED FOR NODES 2 HOURS APART. I RECOMMEND HAVING A STEADY SUPPLY OF CORDIALS FOR THIS SCENARIO, IT WILL USE A LOT OVER TIME.**

All of the nodes and routes are enabled by default, so if you are level 60 or below 66, you’ll have to edit a few lines in for the scenario to work properly for you;

1)IF YOU ARE NOT LEVEL 66 OR HIGHER-> You will need to edit chapters 2, 4, 8 and 10. All you have to do is add a “//” to the beginning of each line in the chapter. so for example “teleport(The Dawn Throne)” becomes “//teleport(The Dawn Throne)”
    2)IF YOU ARE NOT LEVEL 61 OR HIGHER-> You will need to edit chapters 5, 6, 11 and 12 in the same way as the above step, add “//” to the beginning of each line in the chapter.
    3) IF YOU ARE ONLY LEVELING ONE OF THE 2 GATHERERS-> On top of using the above two steps according to your level, make sure to add “//” to any chapters of the opposite class so that the scenario does not try to switch to and gather with it. MINER CHAPTERS: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 12 BOTANIST CHAPTERS: 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11. As a side note please edit any chapters in 13-25 with lines that say “changeJob(jobhere)” to the class which you are using, it will prevent the bot trying to repair that gatherers gear.

**IN ORDER FOR THE SCENARIO TO REPAIR/TURN IN COLLECTABLES, YOU MUST EITHER ASSIGN THESE KEYBINDS TO MY EXACT INPUTS AS SHOWN BELOW, OR EDIT THE LINES TO YOUR ASSIGNED KEYS FOR EVERY CHAPTER IN THE SCENARIO**
    sendKey(ctrl+=, timehere) -> “ctrl+=” is assigned to wherever cordials are on your hotbar.
    sendKey(\, timehere) -> “\” is assigned to “Target Nearest NPC or Object”
    sendKey(NUM0, timehere) -> “NUM0” is assigned to “Confirm”
    sendKey(Shift+{right}) -> “Shift+{right}” is assigned to “Move Cursor/Target Cursor LEFT” (ik its opposite)
    sendKey(NUM., timehere) -> “NUM.” is assigned to “Cancel”
    sendKey(NUM*, timehere) -> “NUM*” is assigned to “Display Subcommands”
    sendKey(shift+{down}, timehere) -> “shift+{down}” is assigned to “Move Cursor down/Cycle down through Party List”
    sendKey([, timehere) -> “[” is assigned to “Cycle through UI component Tabs (Forward)”

**AS THIS IS A MACRO MIQOBOT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT EFFECTIVELY IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS TOUCH THE KEYBOARD OR MOUSE WHILE THE SCENARIO IS GOING THROUGH THIS SECTION, EITHER REMOVE CHAPTERS 13-25(if you remove them please remember to add the line “sendKey(ctrl+=, 1.5)” to chapter 1 for using a cordial between nodes) OR SIMPLY REFRAIN FROM PRESSING ANY INPUT OF ANY SORT AS SOON AS THE BOT TELEPORTS AT JUST AFTER 1230am ET. AS OF THIS MOMENT MIQOBOT DOES NOT SUPPORT INTERACTING WITH NPCS SO THIS IS THE BEST I COULD DO, AND IT WORKS JUST FINE**

—> As a side note you can start the scenario from the node of your choice by selecting the chapter containing the specific node before pressing start, the scenario will begin from the start of the chapter you have selected. I highly recommended starting on the 2nd chapter from your current time, for example if it is 930et select the chapter with 12:05et as its time to start, as it allows the first cordial enough time to reset after use. If you want to change how many times the scenario will loop, edit the number in the 26th chapter.
    **PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL REQUIRED ABILITIES ON YOUR HOT BAR AND CHECK MIQOBOT’S CONSOLE FOR ERRORS BEFORE REPORTING, UNASSIGNED KEYS ARE USUALLY THE CASE**

Even though the scenario is indeed hands free I do not recommend leaving it alone completely, as if it gains popularity multiple people might use the same routes or you might get a message from a gm (very rare). It might be in your interest to edit my routes slightly, or make additions to the scenario of your own as you see fit.

Scenario will also not spend your scripts! You will cap at 2000 if you run the bot that long (duh).

That’s it, press play, and let Miqobot get your red script items for you <3 happy gathering!!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Zumy Zumy.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

I’m noticing I have an issue with the mining section. It’s not collecting on any of the mining unspoiled nodes. I’m level 61Min/69Btn, is there something I’m missing? It does gather the item in question, but it never tries to collect it. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you once again!

Also, I’m noticing this route is super popular, There are at least 6 other people using in on my server, and it looks really obvious when 6 people are moving at the same time, and doing the same thing. I’m adjusting mine so it flies a different route to each node, and I suggest everyone do the same.

___UPDATE____
    Ok, it looks like it Just the Raw Star Spinel is not collecting, maybe it’s my level?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by DMaxx DMaxx.
    Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant
    1+

Yes it is probably due to that, as I detailed above if you are under 66 please add // to certain chapters.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Zumy Zumy.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Zumy Zumy.

LelouchVse
    Participant

Hmm , do you experience getting kicked out of servers for waiting too long on the node?

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Nope I have never been kicked, nodes are too frequent.

LelouchVse
    Participant

In the gathering rotation , clear out of reach does not proc? Miqo just keeps mining the out of reach item. Do I have to manually add toll of the pioneer into the gathering rotation? Also it does not gather as a collectible, collector’s glove is not used in the rotation even though its in there? Or is it because of my first time mining it as out of reach made collector’s glove unused?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  LelouchVse.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  LelouchVse.
    Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

If it is your first time mining it it will be out of reach, please gather every node first beforehand to insure the bot can gather everything. In regards to your problem with the macro is every action used by the macro on one of your 4 main hotbars and accessible by the bot?

wiz0r1
    Participant

Worked great, farmed over 6K scripts in a few hours. Question, is there a way to have the bot change scripts to tokens? I get capped really fast, so I need to check it again and again. Would be nice if you could just trade the scripts for tokens. Not sure if possible, but it’d be great.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

I don’t plan on adding it to the scenario as there are alot of people who would want to save scripts or spend it on other things, but you can always edit that in yourself, if your confused about how to do so look through the chapters towards the end and see how I used a macro of sorts using system keybinds to interact with the npc.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Honestly before i post this- i dont really know how gathering works proper.
    But i’m level 60 bot and miner.
    And miqo only seems to be able to get the collectables to around 350 collectablity?

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

If miqobot isnt getting it to 450+ you might want to invest in some better gathering gear to gather the new items.

shine
    Participant

Hello, I was looking for the list of actions needed. It’s mentioned but I didn’t see it anywhere. This forum is difficult for me to navigate. (Not the forum’s problem, but mine.)

Also, I’ve changed my hotbar keybinds somewhat so I need to understand what it means when it says (3:38:41 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 10’.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant
    1+

A good way to troubleshoot what actions your missing is to look at the console in miqobot to see where its messing up, for example “Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 10′” means that miqobot needs an action that you have placed on hotbar 10 and is attempting to reach it, but cannot because you have not assigned a keybind too “switch to hotbar 10”.

shine
    Participant

Thanks for your assistance 🙂

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

THANKS FOR THIS!
    This works SO WELL!
    Best scenario i’ve used yet and a great guide to set up.

Again, Thank you so much!
    Can’t wait to see your future scenarios

Pro tip: On your first gather of a new unfound item, discover it first, then run this scenario 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.