[Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 144 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Antionette Antionette 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 136 through 145 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Swoopper
    Swoopper
    Participant

Probably something I’m doing wrong – first time through it but

on the afkUntil(time) line its not moving off it and starting the gather step, I am having to click next to move it along.

I set all the key binds etc .. all else seems to be working well.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Take a look at the previous post. For some reason people confuse 2:05 and 14:05.

Swoopper
    Swoopper
    Participant

Yeah figured it out before i read this post .. the Scenario STARTS in the AM game time. 8)

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

You can start from any chapter you want, so find the chapter that you’ll hit the time on and start there 🙂

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

A question about “turn in” part… well, it does not work. I guess it’s about keybinds, but anyway – I don’t even understand how it is SUPPOSED to work! I mean, it’s just a key sequence, without any built-in-Miqo memory reading? Ok, it selects NPC, but then it has to select collectable line in the appraiser’s window (which is different on different levels), and then choose collectables in your backpack one by one. You are supposed to have an empty backpack or something? to make sure your collectables are in the first slot of the first backpack? I’m really confused here %)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

That part is outdated by now. Replace it with deliverCollectables(). Its a function with built-in memory reading.

daeros
    Participant

So I’ve noticed a little bug with this script and I’m not sure if it’s miqobots fault or the script itself and I wish I knew steps to reproduce because I know that’s really important to bug reporting but i’m not quite sure HOW to start winding down the process to reproduce if you could help me with that I’d be delighted.

In either event my problem is that occasionally when starting albeit not always I will look at the time on the clock and assign a relevant scenario chapter things skipping all the ones which are not and for some strange reason instead of going to the VERY next time the clock is at that time it will skip the very next one and wait all the way til the one after the upcoming one which means instead of a couple hundred seconds of AFK it will AFK for 30-40 minutes before starting up and this will persist chapter after chapter if I tell it go to the next one at the appropriate time. So basically I have to wait the 40 minutes or it will keep making this error.

To clarify I’m using Lyfox’s version instead of Zumy’s.

If anyone can help me figure out how to narrow down steps to reproduce I would be happy to oblige.

BTW I have TRIED the 24 hour clock trick and that only takes it from 2000+ seconds to 3000+ so I’ve ruled out that as well.

I know that after 12 13 = 1 pm 14 = 2pm and so on. I’ve DONE That, THAT STILL has a 40 minute or longer pause.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  daeros.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo uses 24 hour clock regardless of your ingame settings. Theres no trick. If you have 2:05pm in the game its always 14:05 for Miqo.

betterbegg
    Participant

thank you so much for this!! got my gatherers from 60-70 🙂

Antionette
    Antionette
    Participant

I’m having an issue with Miqobot not even trying to gather anything.. She just skips the entire step nor moves.

Viewing 10 posts - 136 through 145 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.