[Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 144 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Antionette Antionette 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Tezzlia12
    Tezzlia12
    Participant

Disregard i figured out my problem.

Hypia
    Participant

I dont understand what im doing wrong , i have 650+ gp , all the right comamands on my bar and im still not getting 450 collectability.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Perception plays a large role in gathering collectables. If the bot is going thru the rotation using all the skills on the scrip then its a problem on your end.

jedahdemon
    Participant

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong with this, I used both the version Zumy posted and the updated one Lyfox posted and I run into the same issue without any noticeable errors. I made sure to setup all my keybinds the way the original post says to do it, but what ends up happening is the scenario will teleport me to an area, then get to the point where it afks until the node spawns and just sits there at the aetheryte until the node spawns, then it will say it’s looking for something sparkly and does nothing which is pretty much where the scenario stops because it can’t get passed startGathering(1)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Do you have Truth on hotbar and a key assigned to it? Does the bot turn it on?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Just started using this scenario, once I made the adjustments on the OP its been working flawlessly

Akula
    Akula
    Participant

Amazing scenario. I have one problem however, I notice on some of the scenario’s it turns collectors glove off and just gathers the materials instead of collectables can anyone assist or tell me why this is happening?

Thank you in advance!

Akula
    Akula
    Participant

Also just noticed sometimes the Raw Azurite has a 4th possible spawn that isn’t on the grid

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Raw Azurite was moved because of namazu and this scenario was created before namazu existed. Its a very easy adjustment just move a waypoint with 3d editor.
    As for collectors glove its probably because you dont regenerate enough GP for the rotation you want to use. What does it say in the message log? The reason is usually there.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Yeah sounds like you dont have enough GP for the collectable rotation. Are you using cordials? If you are and there’s no delays or errors, you should have enough GP for every node.

Akula
    Akula
    Participant

Yeah it wasn’t using the cordials, just wanted to let you guys know about the 4th waypoint not being on there.

thanks 🙂

Alcohlol
    Alcohlol
    Participant

No matter what i do i can not seem to get this to work or do anything and i dont see any errors in the console below.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its still a good idea to post the message log from console. Id gladly help but without message log theres nothing i can do.

Alcohlol
    Alcohlol
    Participant

So i am not sure if this is what you want, if not then let me know where to find it. But i got

(2:11:36 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (2:11:36 PM) ‘CollectableLeveling’
    (2:11:36 PM) Chapter: 1
    (2:11:36 PM) Teleporting to: ‘Castrum Oriens’
    (2:11:59 PM) Successfully teleported to ‘Castrum Oriens’. :3
    (2:12:00 PM) I am ‘Miner’ now! :3
    (2:12:01 PM) AFK until: 2:05et (3246 seconds)

I will verify again but last night when i was at this point when it came for the time to go gather it, it doesnt move or do anything and the log stays blank

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

(2:12:01 PM) AFK until: 2:05et (3246 seconds)

Very easy to fix. You start a chapter for 2:05 Eorzea Time which will arrive in 3246 seconds or roughly 54 minutes.
    Look at the current ET and select a chapter that matches it.
    If you want to wait until 14:05et select a chapter with afkUntil(14:05et).

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.