[Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 144 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Antionette Antionette 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    lukaos109
    lukaos109
    Participant

This scenario worked great for me until I hit level 70 gatherer and now the scenario keeps trying to turn in the yellow scrip items instead of the red scrip items in Rhalgar’s Reach, anyone have a fix to that or a version of this that works for level 70 gatherers? thanks in advance!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its pretty easy to fix with a few cursor keys but why would you want that?
    An average run nets you 1500-2000 red scrips so everything after 1st repeat results in scrips wasted. The only reason was to keep exp flowing but you dont need it after 70. If you apply the fix you will be running with 0 profit. Finish your folklore books and move on to yellow scrips.

lukaos109
    lukaos109
    Participant

I’ve been using it as a way to farm Grand Company seals via Miqobot. 2000 red scrips will get you 80 Rowena Token Blue Scrip items which you can trade in for 40 Landmaster Rings which can then be turned into your Grand Company for 40k of Seals. Its great for people like me who need a ton of ventures, cordials, coke ect.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Makes sense.
    Well with the new version you can remove chapters 14-25 and just use deliverCollectables() instead.

job(MIN)
    deliverCollectables()
    job(BTN)
    deliverCollectables()

iac88i
    Participant

How do I add that? I’m new to this. Every time I teleport to rhalgars reach it keeps making me bow to some NPC ;[

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Probably because your keys are not set the way Zumy explained in the first post. But like i said you can replace those chapters with a better version. Here try this its exactly the same scenario with upgraded deliverCollectables().
    (It uses all grids from the attachment in the first post.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Of course you beat me to posting the fixed one, I had one in testing (with a few updated WP’s to fix hangups) for awhile now haha.

Lyfox the mighty!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ah sorry didnt know. Been using it for a while so i only had to export.

Cve77
    Participant

So im a bit confused, is this just a click and go or do i need to set up keybinds @_@, I need like a TLDR video for dummies pl0x

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Cve77.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

If youre using my version you only need ctrl+= for cordial. Everything else is just click and go. Dont forget to click on scenario tab, not on gathering.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Use Lyfox’s version, and you can always just not have cordials on Ctrl+= if you don’t want cordial’s used, it won’t break the scenario, it just won’t use cordials.

Lyfox posted theirs here https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-red-script-60-70-exp-farming-completely-hands-free/page/8/#post-7184

macthang
    macthang
    Participant

I’ve gone ahead and edited all the keybinds as indicated as well as added // to the chapters that I don’t need based on my level, and I’m getting this error upon import. I’ve checked all the keybinds and they’re correct. I’m sorry but I’m stuck and don’t know how to proceed.

Can you help me figure this error out please?

(11:26:23 AM) sendKey(ctrl+=, 1' :(
    (11:26:23 AM) DEBUG: Import error! Unknown preset type '' :(
    (11:26:23 AM) DEBUG: Import error! Unknown preset type '{"description":"","maxaway":50,"points":[{"x":-633' :(
    (11:26:23 AM) DEBUG: Import error! Unknown preset type '{"description":"","maxaway":50,"points":[{"x":444' :(
    (11:26:23 AM) DEBUG: Import error! Unknown preset type '{"description":"New Grid description","maxaway":50,"points":[{"x":67' :(
    (11:26:23 AM) DEBUG: Import error! Unknown preset type '{"description":"New Grid description","maxaway":50,"points":[{"x":72' :(
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Seems like you messed up txt file. Try importing first then edit keybinds in Miqo editor.

macthang
    macthang
    Participant
    1+

Thank you so much, Lyfox. This is my first time using scenarios and edited the text file in Notepad. Didn’t realize the scenario is editable right within scenario editor.

I learned something new 🙂 I appreciate your quick response.

Tezzlia12
    Tezzlia12
    Participant

Anyone help me out on this scenario? When the desired time comes. Miqobot Sprints and runs at the aetheryte whilst simultaneously pushing the mount button. Never achieves getting on the mount. Also I am using the newer update posted above

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Tezzlia12 Tezzlia12.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.