[Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 144 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Antionette Antionette 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

@stupidflys: Yea you need 650 GP and Miqo says it in message log. Glad you figured it out.

@ichinan: Oh youre using rotation of your own not bundled with this scenario. Yea you have to put Collect in macro of course. Rotation from this scenario does exactly that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

So, it appears that the nodes are too close to each other time wise, because even with my crafted HQ Cordials, I never have enough GP for every single node. The cool down on Cordials is also 3m36s.

Ichinan
    Participant

Ah, thank you! I thought that was macro it chose.

Ichinan
    Participant

Ah, thank you! I thought that was macro it chose.

Okay, it’s working now. I also just learned that it won’t attempt to collect if you’re below the GP amount. It got to the Chapter 1 node after finishing the entire previous chapters and only had 580/635 GP and my macro needs 600 GP. It only mined it instead of collected. I need to figure out a way for it to wait a little longer before flying off in Chapter 1.

xX_Reef_Xx
    Participant

i dont know how to get the mount to work properly everything works up until i mount then i just run straight and jump up and down

xX_Reef_Xx
    Participant

also forgot to mention i set all the keybinds u mentioned but the turn in phase also does not work it just selects palladium ore and them repeatedly searches for the item thats it

sugaddikt
    Participant

well, looking at older posts like i thought i did, apperently you need 650 GP (?) so im gonna try that first than ill come back with my conclusion

EDIT: so verified, you do need 650 GP for it to start Collectors Glove

Finally it works! Thank you for helping me figure out the problem
    This grid is really amazing thank you @zumy

alwaysthinking
    Participant

Can someone post a screenshot or the scenario to fix skipping the yellow scrip turn ins? I’ve tried to fix it myself but I can’t get it to work.

Matthew
    Participant

Get to the node fine, starts mining, moves cursor down to the item discovers it and then just sits there on it doing nothing.

Miqo just says “Using action: (Gathering +5%)” repeats every 10 sec or so.

Matthew
    Participant

Derp nvm didnt have Field mastery and Sharp Vision on bar…

Nerosatan
    Participant

Get to the node fine, starts mining, moves cursor down to the item discovers it and then just sits there on it doing nothing.

Miqo just says “Using action: (Gathering +5%)” repeats every 10 sec or so.

if you’re like me, you probably took out the first gathering increase skill from the hotbar to make space for the second and third gathering skill. make sure its on the hotbar to actually use it.

also idk if this is up there but if you make a macro with impulsive appraisal 2 but name it as the first 1 and have the icon as the first one, it seems to use that skill just fine.

SNKtiger
    Participant

the gear requirement for this is pretty high… I still can’t collect most of the stuff when I have all Lv61/62 gears and 1 piece of Lv59 2ndary weapon…. I ended up just leveling via Dragon Ob. and Cedar Log to Lv62 with a hands free scenarios I made.

Edon1987
    Participant

I’m having an issue with this scenario. It runs to the point, starts the process but then sits. all of my actions are on my hotbar, I have discovered the item in the node, and I have the // in all the lines that I was instructed to do so with, and even have 650+ GP on my miner and botanist, but it does nothing.

memememememe
    Participant

do I have to manually insert the presets of that txt into the bot or can the bot load the file?

gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

Hello, this is my first scenario and I had two issues:

First one was that after flying to the node, the camera rotated and looked for the node to target but never found it. When I tried the next one, it teleported and then error’d at trying to change classes. How do I add that to the hotbar?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.