[Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 144 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Antionette Antionette 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 145 total)
  • Author

cowboybebop
    Participant

This just doesn’t seem to work for me. It will port to Castrum, change me to miner, but never mounts up or tries to collect the 2:00 node. I have Legacy controls enabled and I can fly. Any ideas?

(11:57:43 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (11:57:43 AM) ‘CollectableLeveling’
    (11:57:43 AM) Chapter: 1
    (11:57:43 AM) Teleporting to: ‘Castrum Oriens’
    (11:57:59 AM) Successfully teleported to ‘Castrum Oriens’. :3
    (11:58:02 AM) I am ‘Miner’ now! :3
    (11:58:03 AM) AFK until: 2:05et (2284 seconds)

Will just sit there as 2:05 scrolls on by.

Arc
    Arc

Do you have a mount on your hotbar and on a slot that has a key command bount to it? Because you need to have that. Miqobot can’t access your mount log. It only accesses keybinds and hotbar keybinds.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

2:05 or 14:05? Because 14:05 starts from chapter 7.

Jin Kyo
    Participant

Is it normal that the scenario is using cordials even when your GP is maxed ?
    Seems like a complete waste :S

Also having the same issue with AFK and not doing anything, have a mount on hotbar with key bound to it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Jin Kyo.

graine
    Participant

I don’t quite have the gil on hand for a fully melded Ironworks HQ set, so is there a guideline of the stats I should aim for to have this work more frequently? Botanist and miner are both at 61 with botanist at 669/678 and miner at 649/658. (Both have over 600 GP) I know I could try to get my stats higher, but if I had a clear goal I could plan it out better. Thanks.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Also having the same issue with AFK and not doing anything, have a mount on hotbar with key bound to it.

afkUntil() – Do nothing until specified time.

What is the issue?

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I don’t quite have the gil on hand for a fully melded Ironworks HQ set, so is there a guideline of the stats I should aim for to have this work more frequently? Botanist and miner are both at 61 with botanist at 669/678 and miner at 649/658. (Both have over 600 GP) I know I could try to get my stats higher, but if I had a clear goal I could plan it out better. Thanks.

I had my right side + belt as Ironworks (fully melded) and the augmented red script main/off-hand/armour and it worked fine for me with that. So aiming for the full i200 augmented red scipts *should* help?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by blahblahblah blahblahblah.
    Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

When I was level 61, I just bought the npc gear and put IV materia in for cheap, and worked perfect.

Also to note for people saying its skipping bits or not working. You really need to not be using your machine while its doing its thing, I was trying to do other things while it was running and I noticed it paused/stopped the scenario at points, i’m assuming this is because or key presses not being able to get hit.

If I just let miqo do its thing when NOT on my PC it runs perfectly.

Arc
    Arc

Is it normal that the scenario is using cordials even when your GP is maxed ?
    Seems like a complete waste :S

Yes, this is normal because using cordials is a manual key command written in the scenario. It does not look at your GP but only presses the key for the cordial. Let’s say you’re level 63 and you comment out the chapters you cannot gather yet (= writing // before each line so it’s disabled). Then you go to the next chapter where you can gather again and look for the line “sendKey(YOUR-CORDIAL-KEY, 1.5)” and put a // before it so it also doesn’t use a cordial there. Take in mind that the bot will not attempt to gather collectibles if you’re not at 650 GP.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Also to note for people saying its skipping bits or not working. You really need to not be using your machine while its doing its thing, I was trying to do other things while it was running and I noticed it paused/stopped the scenario at points, i’m assuming this is because or key presses not being able to get hit.

No need for that. Just switch the game to windowed and minimize it. You can do whatever you like with Miqo in background.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

No need for that. Just switch the game to windowed and minimize it. You can do whatever you like with Miqo in background.

Oh really?! Okay thanks dude, i’ll give this a go!
    IGNORE WHAT I SAID PEOPLE, IM NOT WORTHY ahaha.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its ok its an unsolvable issue from here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/miqobot-v1-2-4-patch-notes/#known-issues

An issue wherein Miqobot would fail to move a game cursor, under extensive mouse movement.
    Unfortunately, this can not be fixed without code injections, and we have no plans for implementing code injections.
    Miqobot is aware of this situation, and she will patiently wait for mouse to stop moving before making another attempt. She needs a small fraction of a second (about 0.25 sec) in order to recover from this issue. Under normal circumstances you wouldn’t even notice this behaviour.
    If you want to prevent this behaviour completely, please consider switching the game to Windowed mode and minimizing it, when you run Miqobot in the background. Thus, mouse cursor will not be able to run over the game’s window and will not interfere.

Naria
    Participant

This is amazing, thank you. I modified it some for my needs, and it’s working great.

I wish the scenario engine had the concept of global variables. Would make it a looooooooot easier for changing things like keybindings that repeat throughout the scripts.

cowboybebop
    Participant

2:05 or 14:05? Because 14:05 starts from chapter 7.

2:05. This seems to happen mainly with this first chapter. All others seem to work OK that I’ve tested. But for this one, it does nothing.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well Miqo says 2284 seconds for you which is roughly 13 Eorzea hours. Which means you arrived at destination half a day early. You can post a screenshot of your message log with ET clock and we can easily solve this.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.