[Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] RED SCRIPT & 60-70 EXP FARMING (Completely hands free!!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 144 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Antionette Antionette 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 145 total)
  • Author

AgentOrangeCrush
    Participant

Edit: I was originally having an issue with the afkUntil command, but I read an earlier comment saying the user arrived half a day early and worked it out. This scenario is great… thanks for sharing!

Blackhawk
    Blackhawk
    Participant

Jsut to be sure, when you say to bind “Shift+{right}” do you mean shift and the right arrow key?

Blackhawk
    Blackhawk
    Participant

This isn’t working for level 70 Botanist and Miners with HQ 290 gear because of their ability to farm yellow scrips. It works fine on the gathering side, but when it goes to turn in it cycles through the first 4 yellow scrip items, attempting to turn in 4 times each, switches to botanist and does the same, then goes back out gathering with bags nearly full (or full on 2nd cycle) of collectibles that it never turned in. Anyone know of a way to make it ignore the yellow scrip turn ins so it can deliver the red ones at level 70?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Blackhawk Blackhawk.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Blackhawk Blackhawk.
    Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

As I’ve been out of town for the last few days I’ve been unable to check or correct any issues with the 4.01 update, so thank you guys for taking the initiative to fix small issues on your own. @blackhawk the turn in part of the scenario uses simple key presses like a macro to scroll down and select turn in. As the update has made the turn in locations in the menu lower on the list, simply add in more lines of the button press to move down the list to the correct spot.

GoKo
    Participant

Blackhawk, I had to manually change my scenarios from Scenario 14 onwards for the sendkey(shift+up) (mines different keybind). This send key is making the cursor go up or down. Add additional scenarios with the shift+up/down. Each shift+up/down is per scroll through item and this should work.

v4lspar
    Participant

Having trouble with scenario 6. It says it keeps scanning for shiny gathering node, and it never finds it. I have a level 61 Mining so it should be able to find the node

kenvei
    Participant

IS IT JUST ME? its not collecting beech branch and raw azurite ;-;

kenvei
    Participant

this is not working anymore same as the yellow scrip ;-;

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Everything is working fine for me. Yellow scrips too.

kenvei
    Participant

should i just restart my pc or redownload it again?
    i dont know why but it just stands near the aetheryte

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its supposed to stand near aetheryte. Its how unspoiled nodes work you have to wait until they spawn.

20. afkUntil() – Do nothing until specified time.

kenvei
    Participant

eve tho the node is up it just stand there near the aetheryte

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Still not enough info. What does it say in message log? Can you post a screenshot at least?

kenvei
    Participant

i am so sorry ive mistaken the time i thought 14:00 is 2 am et its working just fine now thank you lyfox >.<

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Glad you figured it out. Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.