Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

There is something weird with Miqo combat… Even if all activities are stopped (gathering, scenarios and such), as soon as I start fighting (manually!) some random mob with seemingly inactive Miqo in the background, it turns on some special state where you can’t move, can’t even rotate camera (much like during MSQ events), which basically kills you if you are fighting S-rank. Any ideas how to turn it off (apart from quitting Miqo for the time of manual fight)?

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.01!

Please restart your Miqobot for the changes to take effect.

Does that mean this is “the next update” mentioned above?

We have identified the problem and will address it in the next update.

I mean, the update where Miqo won’t try to land to use Truth anymore?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, this is not a new version.
    It’s a hotfix for Patch 5.01 which is uploaded to our server and does not affect new features.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Noticed if you have Sprint in two different locations (ie Sprint on Hotbar 2 and sprint on Hotbar 4) miqo will ignore the one it can reach and instead give you an error about the one it cannot reach this was found in squadron Dungeon runs.

Indeed, Miqobot does not classify identical hotbar icons by keybind availability, because it would result in significant performance penalty. Please try to avoid such situations.

Monk doesn’t seem to use Bootshine in the assist mode. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s looking for the debuff that Dragon Kick used to give, not finding it, and then using Dragon Kick over and over. If this was switched to instead look for the Bootshine buff now, it’d be good to go.

Thank you for reporting! Leaden Fist will be implemented in the next version.

There is something weird with Miqo combat… Even if all activities are stopped (gathering, scenarios and such), as soon as I start fighting (manually!) some random mob with seemingly inactive Miqo in the background, it turns on some special state where you can’t move, can’t even rotate camera (much like during MSQ events), which basically kills you if you are fighting S-rank. Any ideas how to turn it off (apart from quitting Miqo for the time of manual fight)?

We need more information in order to reproduce your issue.
    Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Archie
    Participant

Had a weird situation yesterday when crafting lvl 77 while being 76. Miqo crafted 3x properly then for the remaining times skipped all Quality skills.

Culinarian -> Masala Chai

Log didn’t show any errors, just list of steps with skills. Nothing broken, didn’t level up while crafting, without restarting I made 3 more and worked correctly.

daeros
    Participant

trying to craft a massive amount with weaver and occasionally it pops up with a box saying it failed to activate the confirm button…

I have to manually activate and close the box.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Had a weird situation yesterday when crafting lvl 77 while being 76. Miqo crafted 3x properly then for the remaining times skipped all Quality skills.

Thank you for reporting! We will use your information when we start working on the next Crafting Solver update.

trying to craft a massive amount with weaver and occasionally it pops up with a box saying it failed to activate the confirm button…

I have to manually activate and close the box.

This issue usually indicates that you extensively use mouse cursor while Miqobot is running in the background.
    Please consider switching the game to Windowed mode and minimizing it.
    You can find detailed explanation in the Known Issues section.

Swoopper
    Swoopper
    Participant

Setting Up NEW Scenarios the MiQobot is having problems selecting maps

If I use the “gathering” tab it has no issues using the map “Mheg-Spear”

// Chapter 1
    teleport(Lydha Lran)
    changeJob(FSH)
    selectGatherPreset(Mheg-Spear)
    randomNearby(1,20.0)

Error:
    (7:21:06 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (7:21:06 AM) ‘Scuroglow Aethersand’
    (7:21:06 AM) Chapter: 1
    (7:21:20 AM) Successfully teleported to ‘Lydha Lran’. :3
    (7:21:21 AM) I am ‘FSH’ now! :3
    (7:21:21 AM) DEBUG: Name not found. GatherPreset: ‘Mheg-Spear’
    (7:21:21 AM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 3): Execution error

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

In order to identify the issue we have to analyze your presets file.
    Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

@swoopper – Is your *GRID* named Mheg-Spear, or is your *Preset* named Mheg-Spear? I suspect grid, and not preset, hence the error. Use grid(Mheg-Spear), or set up a preset with the grid pre-selected matching the name you want

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

So I had an issue running Expert Roulette with BRD and Combat Assist activated. In Amaurote there are a few parts where you teleport to a new area. After using the teleportation pad into the final area, after the second boss (with all the adds and the explosion at the end) Combat Assist stopped working. There were no errors in the message box, and it was still active, she simply wouldn’t do anything. I paused CA for about 10 secs then activated it again, but she still wouldn’t do anything. I closed Miqo out totally, and then launched her again, started up Combat Assist, and she still wouldn’t take the helm. I’m not sure if it’s the last area of Amaurote itself that she doesn’t like, if something there triggered it, or the way the second boss ends, but once I left Amaurote I was able to go to a striking dummy and she worked fine again. Just did the Akadaemia dungeon and she worked flawlessly the whole time. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had that issue yet.

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

So I had an issue running Expert Roulette with BRD and Combat Assist activated. In Amaurote there are a few parts where you teleport to a new area. After using the teleportation pad into the final area, after the second boss (with all the adds and the explosion at the end) Combat Assist stopped working. There were no errors in the message box, and it was still active, she simply wouldn’t do anything. I paused CA for about 10 secs then activated it again, but she still wouldn’t do anything. I closed Miqo out totally, and then launched her again, started up Combat Assist, and she still wouldn’t take the helm. I’m not sure if it’s the last area of Amaurote itself that she doesn’t like, if something there triggered it, or the way the second boss ends, but once I left Amaurote I was able to go to a striking dummy and she worked fine again. Just did the Akadaemia dungeon and she worked flawlessly the whole time. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had that issue yet.

Same issue happened to me while on WHM.

atarashiihito
    atarashiihito
    Participant

I know full Gunbreaker support isn’t implemented yet in the Combat functionality and it just has the basic rotation.

But I was wondering/hoping that it wouldn’t be too hard to implement engaging ‘Royal Guard’ ability? It’s the tank stance/enmity generation ability.

I was sending GNB through Squadrons and it wouldn’t ever turn on ‘Royal Guard’ or maybe this is just an issue I’m having.

Thanks for all the great work for updating Miqo for Shadowbringers!

k0nker
    k0nker
    Participant

I know full Gunbreaker support isn’t implemented yet in the Combat functionality and it just has the basic rotation.

But I was wondering/hoping that it wouldn’t be too hard to implement engaging ‘Royal Guard’ ability? It’s the tank stance/enmity generation ability.

I was sending GNB through Squadrons and it wouldn’t ever turn on ‘Royal Guard’ or maybe this is just an issue I’m having.

Thanks for all the great work for updating Miqo for Shadowbringers!

Mine has been using Royal Guard every time. Just need to make sure it’s on your bars somewhere so Miqo can see it, and make sure that if it’s on a bar without a keybind in that slot that you have keybindings set to swap hotbars set up so she can switch the bars around quickly to click actions.

With GNB in squadrons I was averaging about 170-190 DPS in Sohm Al, but I managed to get her up to about 260 DPS by completely removing Keen Edge from my bars and instead putting this macro in it’s place:

/micon "Keen Edge"
    /macroerror off
    /ac "No Mercy"
    /ac "Danger Zone" <t>
    /ac "Burst Strike" <t>
    /ac "Sonic Break" <t>
    /ac "Keen Edge" <t>

Hope that helps!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by k0nker k0nker.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by k0nker k0nker.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

After using the teleportation pad into the final area, after the second boss (with all the adds and the explosion at the end) Combat Assist stopped working.

Same issue happened to me while on WHM.

Yes, we have managed to reproduce this issue a while ago.

• It happens under very rare circumstances due to a bug in the game client, which allows the Cast Bar to remain active (albeit invisible) if it is interrupted by a cutscene, a loading screen, or in another non-standard way.
    • In addition, another bug may occur randomly wherein the Cast Bar would indicate that it’s not interrupted and is still proceeding normally.
    • When both of these bugs occur at the same time, it affects Miqobot’s ability to identify the Cast Bar correctly. She assumes that a cast is still in progress and therefore does not attempt to perform another action.

In order to recover from this problem, all you have to do is initiate the cast manually once. It doesn’t matter what ability to cast, even a simple Return will work. You can immediately interrupt it by moving.
    The purpose of this action is to trigger the normal behavior of the Cast Bar, which will allow Miqobot to identify it properly once again.

As this issue is extremely hard to reproduce, it will take some time for us to design a proper solution.
    In the meantime, if you encounter this problem again please use the workaround described above.

Royal Guard is implemented in Miqobot v1.3.27.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.