Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

malkavian_bro
    Participant

Perhaps I am missing something since I am new to Miqobot, but I just started running Squadron Dungeons and my NIN isn’t using Armor Crush. Did I screw something up?

machinebreakfast
    Participant

Not sure if this has been mentioned but GNB does not use any of their AoE abilities when running Command Missions. In fact it seems to only cycle through the basic attack combo.

luluna
    Participant

Not sure if this has been mentioned but GNB does not use any of their AoE abilities when running Command Missions. In fact it seems to only cycle through the basic attack combo.

In reference to the status post:

“Please note, we do not recommend using Assist Mode with Gunbreaker and Dancer yet. Basic combos are implemented only to allow them to participate in Squadron Dungeons.”

They recently added “GNB: (10) Royal Guard”, which is the tanking stance.

While not ideal, I did run GNB from 60-70 in a few days.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Does SCH combat assist currently include fairy skill commands like Whispering Dawn and Fae Illumination? I’m just wondering if we have to manage those ourselves or Miqo will take care of that for us.

New Shadowbringers abilities, including Scholar fairy commands, require more time to implement. We will try to make them available in the next update.

I’m not sure if anyone else has experienced this but it seems like WHM is extremely slow on activating healing abilities on party members when a large mob pack has been pulled.

I don’t have that experience. New to the game and Miqobot, so maybe I don’t notice. I have problems with large packs too, though.

Miqobot does not interrupt damage spells, therefore healing may indeed be delayed for up to 2.5 seconds.
    If you see that the situation is critical, you can interrupt it yourself. Alternatively, if you want Miqobot to react faster, you can deselect an enemy and she will focus on healing only.

Please note, however, that Holy is another form of Hallowed Ground. In addition, certain abilities (like Tetragrammaton and Benediction) are not triggered until HP bar drops below a certain threshold. Therefore if Miqobot does not DPS, your character might end up spamming Cure II without any significant benefit.

In any case, Miqobot does not enforce any kind of playstyle and you are free to choose your own.

Are you able to implement a quick update to incorporate the Reuse skill?

We can not make promises for quick updates, but we will try our best to implement new abilities as fast as possible.

The only problem with Bard after getting to 80 is Miqo not using Apex Arrow (which is in the patch notes) and using Sidewinder for AoE when it could use Shadowbite. Thanks for your hard work Miqo team, really appreciate it!

Yes, new Shadowbringers abilities require more time to implement.

Perhaps I am missing something since I am new to Miqobot, but I just started running Squadron Dungeons and my NIN isn’t using Armor Crush. Did I screw something up?

Armor Crush is used when the remaining Huton time is below 40 seconds. Additionally, Armor Crush icon must be present on your hotbar, and the corresponding job quest for unlocking it must be completed.
    If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Gunbreaker and Dancer are new jobs introduced by Shadowbringers expansion. New combat rotations require more time to implement.

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

Miqobot does not interrupt damage spells, therefore healing may indeed be delayed for up to 2.5 seconds.
    If you see that the situation is critical, you can interrupt it yourself. Alternatively, if you want Miqobot to react faster, you can deselect an enemy and she will focus on healing only.

Please note, however, that Holy is another form of Hallowed Ground. In addition, certain abilities (like Tetragrammaton and Benediction) are not triggered until HP bar drops below a certain threshold. Therefore if Miqobot does not DPS, your character might end up spamming Cure II without any significant benefit.

In any case, Miqobot does not enforce any kind of playstyle and you are free to choose your own.

Is there any way of making it to where Miqo will use the full healing kit without having to DPS as a WHM?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by ezFFXIVHax ezFFXIVHax.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes. If you do not select an enemy, Miqobot will focus on healing only and will use the full healing kit.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Yes. If you do not select an enemy, Miqobot will focus on healing only and will use the full healing kit.

so that is also interesting for people who play with more than one char with miqo. So i can start the assist mode on both chars and the healer will heal automatic when assist is on?

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

Very well I’ll give it a go. Thank you for the response!

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

Even when not targeting anything it still spams cure and cure II slowly.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

so that is also interesting for people who play with more than one char with miqo. So i can start the assist mode on both chars and the healer will heal automatic when assist is on?

Yes, this is correct.

Even when not targeting anything it still spams cure and cure II slowly.

We still don’t have enough information to reproduce your issue.
    Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

We still don’t have enough information to reproduce your issue.
    Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Noted, have submitted the form to Tech Support. Thank you.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Maybe your key shortcut is very complicated?

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

Maybe your key shortcut is very complicated?

I have provided evidence to Miqo Team and hopefully hope to hear from them soon, I would think not but we’ll see what comes of it.

DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Participant

Noticed if you have Sprint in two different locations (ie Sprint on Hotbar 2 and sprint on Hotbar 4) miqo will ignore the one it can reach and instead give you an error about the one it cannot reach this was found in squadron Dungeon runs.

hellothere
    Participant

Monk doesn’t seem to use Bootshine in the assist mode. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s looking for the debuff that Dragon Kick used to give, not finding it, and then using Dragon Kick over and over. If this was switched to instead look for the Bootshine buff now, it’d be good to go.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.