Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

dax
    Participant

MCH just spams “Heated Split Shot” – looks like it is fixed in 1.3.27. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  dax.

Poisonling
    Participant
    1+

BRD works really well, will try other 71+ classes

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Thank you for providing additional information!
    We will try to reproduce this bug in our labs.

Here is the grid which causes the bug – hope that helps.

Also I’ve found another issue: while going to unspoileds, Miqo tries to land before using Truth. It would not be any problem… if it didn’t try it while flying over a non-landable spot. Then it just spams mount key forever, which effectively hangs up the bot. To make this bug appear, you have to use scenario where you send your toon to an “idle spot” over a group of unspoiled nodes (via “waypoint(XX)”), and then launch “startGathering(1)”; preset has to have “use truth” checked, but Truth has to be off at that moment, indeed – say, after “changeJob()”. Not sure if existence of beacons affects this bug appearance or no.

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

Miqobot doesn’t seem to have a rotation action for “Unearth 3” or it’s BTN equivalent. It has an “HQ to 100%” option, but it does not recognize either of the skills.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Miqo isn’t recognising Rapid Synthesis II for some reason, this is a level 80 recipe

Unfortunately we couldn’t reproduce your issue in our labs.
    We will require additional information to be able to help you. Please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Also I’ve found another issue: while going to unspoileds, Miqo tries to land before using Truth.

Thank you for reporting!
    We have identified the problem and will address it in the next update.

Miqobot doesn’t seem to have a rotation action for “Unearth 3” or it’s BTN equivalent. It has an “HQ to 100%” option, but it does not recognize either of the skills.

“HQ Boost to 100%” entry refers to Deep Vigor / Brunt Force.
    In order to use Unearth III, please select “HQ +30%” in Gathering Designer.

Davroth
    Participant

This isn’t something specific to the 5.0 updates, rather something that has been part of the combat system for a while now but it seems here is as good a place as any to bring it up.

Regarding the tanking stances, it would be nice if there was a way to toggle the stance manually rather than it be forced if there is no other tank in group.

This is something that is most prominent in the 24 man raids but this is something that will crop up anywhere there is more than one party working together. FATEs or Hunts are another couple of examples. Miqo will try her best to pull ALL the agro regardless if there are other tanks in the alliance/area or not. I don’t see a way for her to scan everyone in the area so I believe a manual toggle would be a better option in this instance.

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

“HQ Boost to 100%” entry refers to Deep Vigor / Brunt Force.
    In order to use Unearth III, please select “HQ +30%” in Gathering Designer.

[/quote]

That worked, thanks Miqo! <3

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Drudicta Drudicta.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Regarding the tanking stances, it would be nice if there was a way to toggle the stance manually rather than it be forced if there is no other tank in group.

If you don’t want Miqobot to select a Tank stance, you can simply remove it from your hotbar.
    If you still want to be able to use it yourself, you can create a macro for this ability and hide it behind a different icon.

/micon "Iron Will"
    /ac "Grit"

Davroth
    Participant

I hadn’t even thought to change the icon. That will definitely work for what I want. Thank you!

mochi21
    Participant

Does SCH combat assist currently include fairy skill commands like Whispering Dawn and Fae Illumination? I’m just wondering if we have to manage those ourselves or Miqo will take care of that for us.

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

Does SCH combat assist currently include fairy skill commands like Whispering Dawn and Fae Illumination? I’m just wondering if we have to manage those ourselves or Miqo will take care of that for us.

Have to manage fairy on your own atm.

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

I’m not sure if anyone else has experienced this but it seems like WHM is extremely slow on activating healing abilities on party members when a large mob pack has been pulled.

econ1001
    Participant

Miqo isn’t recognising Rapid Synthesis II for some reason, this is a level 80 recipe

Unfortunately we couldn’t reproduce your issue in our labs.

Turns out it was solver’s 8x shenanigans, Miqo uses Rapid Synth again on 4x and below, I hypothesise Miqo becomes RNG averse at low enough CP

Are you able to implement a quick update to incorporate the Reuse skill?

Poisonling
    Participant

The only problem with Bard after getting to 80 is Miqo not using Apex Arrow (which is in the patch notes) and using Sidewinder for AoE when it could use Shadowbite. Thanks for your hard work Miqo team, really appreciate it!

mochi21
    Participant

I don’t have that experience. New to the game and Miqobot, so maybe I don’t notice. I have problems with large packs too, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.