Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

zgo63925
    Participant

Open the presets in notepad and find the newest one with content. Importing should work fine (besides macros).
    Alternative you can copy it and name it presets.miqo and put it in your miqo folder.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

RE: SCH, the problem was that I did still have the ACN versions of those skills on my hotbar πŸ˜›

Thank you for informing us that you’ve managed to resolve your issue!

Probably already known by the team but going to leave my feedback on this anyways since its a 5.0 change. Moves that can be interrupted now have a special cast bar. The combat assist will just auto use moves like head graze any time a move by an enemy is trying to use a move with a cast bar instead of only using it on moves that can be interrupted.

Indeed, interruptable casts are not yet identified by Miqobot. Head Graze is still considered a simple Silence ability. It will be addressed in the next update.

Help @miqobot!

I downloaded the new version v1.3.26, ran it, and a pop up with just an OK button said new preset been added. I thought nothing of it and clicked OK and continue and it wiped all my scenario, presets, and navigation I have downloaded and created. I tried loading the presets.miqo and settings.miqo and they only loaded up the default stuff that came with the bot. I lost everything. Anyway to recover it from backup presets? I have a last preset I made changes at 2:37am but when I tried importing that it said no preset found. Please help!

Of course, please follow our General guide for instructions on how to restore your presets: General – Backups
    You may also contact our Tech Support for additional assistance: https://miqobot.com/#support

k007
    k007
    Participant

Open the presets in notepad and find the newest one with content. Importing should work fine (besides macros).
    Alternative you can copy it and name it presets.miqo and put it in your miqo folder.

Thanks. I didn’t know you can open these MIQO files. I went ahead and open “every” single one and notice the latest 3 modified ones were showing blank which is strange even though the file size shows it has content on it. I was able to revert back to a previous 4th file and load everything back up.

P.S Also Thank Miqobot for the quick reply.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by k007 k007.

3rhan
    Participant

I cant go in editor I dont see the Hotbar at the Left upper corner not its a issue?

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

Dragoon also has a skill upgrade that should be added. When Jump is upgraded to High Jump, miqo starts to refuse to use Spinningshatter dive and dragonfire dive.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I cant go in editor I dont see the Hotbar at the Left upper corner not its a issue?

Our Tech Support has contacted you by email. Please send us the requested information and we will do our best to help you!

Dragoon also has a skill upgrade that should be added. When Jump is upgraded to High Jump, miqo starts to refuse to use Spinningshatter dive and dragonfire dive.

Yes, we will try to implement High Jump in the next version. Dragonfire Dive, however, should not be affected. Would you please confirm that the issue is indeed present? Please note that Dragoon jumps are classified as dashes and Miqobot will not use them if you disable “Dashes and Backsteps” in Miqobot settings.

thejam
    Participant

I honestly do not know if this is a new problem or not, but Reclaim doesn’t seem to work on Collectibles. I have it set for Q < 4400, and I would expect it to use Reclaim at last move before going CP < 55, but it never does. Attached is the log.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  thejam.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

(7:23:29

I honestly do not know if this is a new problem or not, but Reclaim doesn’t seem to work on Collectibles. I have it set for Q < 4400, and I would expect it to use Reclaim at last move before going CP < 55, but it never does. Attached is the log.

(7:23:46 PM) Step 13. Recommended skill: (Steady Hand II)
    (7:23:48 PM) Step 14. Recommended skill: (Hasty Touch)
    (7:23:51 PM) Step 15. Recommended skill: (Precise Touch)
    (7:23:54 PM) Step 16. Recommended skill: (Innovation)
    (7:23:56 PM) Step 17. Recommended skill: (Tricks of the Trade)
    (7:23:59 PM) Step 18. Recommended skill: (Great Strides)
    (7:24:01 PM) Step 19. Recommended skill: (Reclaim)
    (7:24:02 PM) Step 20. Recommended skill: (Hasty Touch)
    (7:24:06 PM) Step 21. Recommended skill: (Hasty Touch)
    (7:24:08 PM) Oh no, crafting FAIL! πŸ™

Not sure if you know how reclaim works… but the synth has to fail for it to get a chance to trigger.. and In my experience, the chance to trigger is rather low. By your own logs, it seems miqo is doing exactly as instructed “Recommneded skill: reclaim” seems to be using it and then proceeding to break the synth, which is exactly how reclaim works.

thejam
    Participant

Oh, I’m sorry, yes tunnel vision. Sometimes you don’t see what you are looking for! And you are right I don’t know how it works πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  thejam.
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

I’m not sure if this is a new issue or it was like this before, but when there is an active ephemeral node among common nodes, Miqo starts to backtrack and generally behave weird:

(5:53:24) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Lush Vegetation Patch’ *.*
    (5:53:24) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (5:53:24) Going from 20 to 30 in 4 trips.
    (5:53:24) 4 trips more..
    (5:53:27) 3 trips more..
    (5:53:29) 2 trips more..
    (5:53:31) 1 trip more..
    (5:53:31) Destination reached!
    (5:53:31) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Lush Vegetation Patch’ *.*
    (5:53:31) I see a shiny node at (-433.464294, -297.056488, 364.304901).
    (5:53:31) Going from 30 to 16 in 8 trips. // now THIS is wrong: it should go to 25 instead
    (5:53:33) 7 trips more..
    (5:53:37) 6 trips more..
    (5:53:40) 5 trips more..
    (5:53:41) 4 trips more..
    (5:53:43) 3 trips more..
    (5:53:44) 2 trips more..
    (5:53:45) 1 trip more..
    (5:53:45) Destination reached!
    (5:53:45) Oh noes! The time is out! It’s too late to gather spakles πŸ™
    (5:53:46) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Lush Vegetation Patch’ *.*
    (5:53:46) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (5:53:46) Going from 16 to 25 in 6 trips.

Happens at Dwarven Cotton place between 8am and 12am ET. Not sure how to disable ephemeral node check, as it’s named “Ephemeral Lush Vegetation Patch”, and there is no option such as “exact match” to select after filling “gathering node” field…

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please give us more information about your issue?

• What exactly did Miqobot see at waypoint #16? Was it an ephemeral node that despawned during navigation? Or was it something else?
    • How many times have you encountered this message?
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

What exactly did Miqobot see at waypoint #16? Was it an ephemeral node that despawned during navigation? Or was it something else?

WP #16 in that grid was probably the closest wp to the ephemeral node (not 100% sure though). No, ephemeral node did not despawn at that moment; though, as I tend to set max distance to really low values like 3-5, Miqo just failed to find a route to ephemeral node (I guess), and continued the normal cycle. Node blacklist or “exact match” checkbox should probably solve the issue.

How many times have you encountered this message?

It’s not 100% stable reproduceable bug, yet I encountered it twice or trice.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Gray Gray.
    Pain
    Pain
    Participant
    (12:20:39 PM) 	Chapter: 1
    (12:20:39 PM) Sorry, can't move. It's dark and creepy around me! I'd better hold my breath, so nobody would find me.
    (12:20:39 PM) Current zone: Unknown (ID 034B)
    (12:20:39 PM) Blackout while travelling... Good night! <3
    (12:20:39 PM) 	(NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (12:20:39 PM) 	(NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Executing a scenario from within the Inn at the crystarium will trigger a blackout. Just a heads up for others.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Pain Pain.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, ephemeral node did not despawn at that moment

It’s not 100% stable reproduceable bug, yet I encountered it twice or trice.

Thank you for providing additional information!
    We will try to reproduce this bug in our labs.

Executing a scenario from within the Inn at the crystarium will trigger a blackout. Just a heads up for others.

Thank you for reporting!
    Crystarium Inn is supported in Miqobot v1.3.27.

econ1001
    Participant

Miqo isn’t recognising Rapid Synthesis II for some reason, this is a level 80 recipe

(12:11:53) Step 1. Recommended skill: (Initial Preparations)
    (12:11:56) Step 2. Recommended skill: (Inner Quiet)
    (12:11:58) Step 3. Recommended skill: (Comfort Zone)
    (12:12:00) Step 4. Recommended skill: (Tricks of the Trade)
    (12:12:04) Step 5. Recommended skill: (Careful Synthesis II)
    (12:12:07) Step 6. Recommended skill: (Careful Synthesis II)
    (12:12:10) Step 7. Recommended skill: (Careful Synthesis II)
    (12:12:13) Step 8. Recommended skill: (Careful Synthesis II)
    (12:12:16) Step 9. Recommended skill: (Careful Synthesis II)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.