Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

mhart
    Participant
    2+

Hi,

just wondering if it is possible for miqo to add a shortcut feature to enable and disable “Blind positionals” in combat assist without alt tabbing.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Yes, additional hotkey customization will be implemented for all combat settings as we move closer to endgame support.
    Thank you for your request!

flintrucker
    Participant

Quick bug report — I understand Level 80 rotation doesn’t exist yet, but NIN does interestingly stop using Suiton when it is level 80. I am not entirely sure why it would do that, but it would use it in any of the instances/dungeons as long as it isn’t a level 80 instance.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for reporting.
    Yes, we are aware of this issue. It is caused by the fact that TCJ is no longer triggered by the rotation but is still considered in calculations. Unfortunately it requires a new algorithm so this problem can not be addressed with a simple hotfix.

At the moment Miqobot uses Suiton only when TCJ is on cooldown or not available at all. So in order to use Assist Mode with Ninja at 70+, you would have to trigger TCJ manually or remove it from hotbar completely.
    We apologize for inconvenience and we’ll try to adress this problem as soon as possible.

flintrucker
    Participant

Thank you for the feedback on this! And noted on the minor work around. 🙂

stbilly33
    Participant

Is there something going on that’s causing miqobot not to work? Last time i had used it i made a macro for skybuilder’s oven, but today every time i start miqobot it says “Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 4’. and won’t craft.

i’m kinda new to the bot. so any help is appreciated?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Is there something going on that’s causing miqobot not to work? Last time i had used it i made a macro for skybuilder’s oven, but today every time i start miqobot it says “Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 4’. and won’t craft.

i’m kinda new to the bot. so any help is appreciated?

She’s literally telling you what’s wrong with your settings.

“Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 4’

Look into your keybinds and make sure you have one assigned to the above action. You might have switched things around and its preventing miqo to do her thing.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, this message indicates that you’re missing an important keybind in the game settings.
    You can find it under Keybind -> System -> Switch to Hotbar 4.

Please take a look at this guide for detailed information: Keybinds and Icons Recognition
    If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

mhart
    Participant

Hello,

Not sure if this has been reported or a known issue. When I am using combat assist as Bard, under rare circumstances, it will activate Wanderer’s Minuet and then Mage Ballad shortly after. I noticed this happened in Copied Factory during 1st or 3rd boss. This happened when all of songs and other cool-down are available.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting.
    We have tried to reproduce your issue based on the description provided, but unfortunately we couldn’t identify the problem. Wanderer’s Minuet is not supposed to be replaced with another song while there’s at least 2+ seconds remaining. In order to investigate this issue further, we would require more information.

Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    2+

Anecdotally, I main BRD and have never once seen this behavior myself. So the circumstances surrounding this issue must be *quite* rare indeed.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

So I’ve had a few issues over the past few days with Combat Assist. The first time it happened in one of the Delta Raids (NOt sure which turn, the one with doom train) And Dark Knight. Was working fine, up until the point where you have to go into a separate zone to fight a phantom. Once miqo kill the phantom, and I came out, it flat out refused to work. Wouldnt do anything, even after stopping miqo/restarting, she just sat there looking at Doom Train and not a single action was used.

Second time happened today, with Ninja and The Vault dungeon. I was doing hunts and miqo was doing fine, but then after entering the instance, same thing happened, she just refused to work. Same thing, stopping/restarting CA and quitting miqo/restarting it didnt fix anything.

Miqo’s Log didnt display anything btw, in her eyes, everything seemed to be working fine.

Just my 2C.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

This is a complex known bug, and there’s a workaround, you have to cast manually something, anything, even Return, and Miqobot will work again.

It happens under very rare circumstances due to a bug in the game client, which allows the Cast Bar to remain active (albeit invisible) if it is interrupted by a cutscene, a loading screen, or in another non-standard way.
    In addition, another bug may occur randomly wherein the Cast Bar would indicate that it’s not interrupted and is still proceeding normally.
    When both of these bugs occur at the same time, it affects Miqobot’s ability to identify the Cast Bar correctly. She assumes that a cast is still in progress and therefore does not attempt to perform another action.

In order to recover from this problem, all you have to do is initiate the cast manually once. It doesn’t matter what ability to cast, even a simple Return will work. You can immediately interrupt it by moving.
    The purpose of this action is to trigger the normal behavior of the Cast Bar, which will allow Miqobot to identify it properly once again.

As this issue is extremely hard to reproduce, it will take some time for us to design a proper solution.
    In the meantime, if you encounter this problem again please use the workaround described above.

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

In the case you literally have nothing to use to pull the cast bar — I always do a false LB to jog Miqobot back up.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Cast as in a a spell? Since Yeah melees dont get a cast bar I guess LB would be the only viable choice here? I’ll try that next time if I run into it again.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.