Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

Unsure if this has been reported already or not, for dancer both Fan Dance(level 30), and Fan Dance 2(level 50) get ignored when they proc, they have to be triggered manually.

My dancer is only level 64 so I can’t test all the skills up to level 70, so far it’s only those two that don’t trigger automatically.

Either that or something on my end is broken.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by ImmortalOgre ImmortalOgre.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

If you are level 62 or above, Miqobot will accumulate up to 3 feathers to spam Fan Dance procs under the effect of Devilment.
    The 4th proc is executed regardless of Devilment alignment.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

There is another workaround.
    You can create two hotbar manipulation macros. One will remove AoE abilities from your hotbar and the other will quickly put them back.

Miqo, Miqo, Miqo, thanks again for taking the time to answer, that workaround is quite good, I feel stupid I didn’t thought about it. I just used it flawlessly for 3 hours, going forward and back, pun intended.

This is actually possible thanks to your code, where we can completely mess with things, and the bot just never crash, always pick up and adapt. I would expect the bot to crash if I change some icon in the hotbar while it’s performing, or if I change keybind in live, but no, she always pick up and adapt immediately. That’s not job rotations, it’s jobs solvers, we abused the language one too many times.

NotABotter
    Participant

MNK doesn’t seem to want to use any of the Riddle skills. Not sure why. 🙁

garyblade
    Participant
    1+

Just a little something I’ve noticed while using combat assist when leveling a healer :

Miqo tends to use healing spells immediately after you switch gears (typically after you lvled up) – because with the improved gears you gain some extra hp and you reach the treshold for a healing spell to be casted.

It’s not really an issue but it’s something that looks pretty bot-ish to me, since you wouldn’t normally cure yourself right after that, especially outside of combat (just wait a few seconds and you’ll be at max hp anyway).

But that’s just nitpicking really, overall it works like a charm ! =)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

MNK doesn’t seem to want to use any of the Riddle skills. Not sure why.

Riddle of Earth requires damage prediction and must be triggered manually.
    Riddle of Wind is a level 76 trait that will be implemented later.
    Riddle of Fire, however, is implemented. Please make sure that it is on your hotbar and is accessible by keyboard.
    If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Miqo tends to use healing spells immediately after you switch gears (typically after you lvled up) – because with the improved gears you gain some extra hp and you reach the treshold for a healing spell to be casted.

It’s not really an issue but it’s something that looks pretty bot-ish to me, since you wouldn’t normally cure yourself right after that, especially outside of combat (just wait a few seconds and you’ll be at max hp anyway).

Certain healing spells, such as Regen and Asylum, are already disabled when your healing target is not in combat.
    However, Assist Mode is not disabled completely, because Miqobot doesn’t know your intentions. For example if you are inside Palace of the Dead, health must be restored as soon as possible regardless of combat, because time is of the essence.
    If you wish to prevent healing completely, you can simply stop or pause Miqobot.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I’ve been noticing a lot more “can’t connect with the server” messages as of late, even though my connection appears fine and the game is running at the same time. Also seeing the program “bog down” more in the last day or two where it just hangs for a while before continuing on. I’ve restarted the program a couple of times. The issues are pretty sporadic and hard to nail down on my end. Any ways to help identify the source or reduce these issues?

Akhorishaan
    Participant

Miqo doesn’t seem to be using Energy Drain/Syphon as SMN, though if you use them manually she spends the aetherflow stacks just fine.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant

@sirvg lately there has been server-side lag at times that spikes latency momentarily. I’m on gigabit fiber and have still experienced this a handful of times since Ishgard restoration dropped.

Also, not sure if it’s been reported yet, but trying to start any scenario while in the Firmament makes Miqo panic and killswitch, likely because even if she’s trying to follow the scenario and teleport out, she doesn’t know her current location? Workaround in the meantime is to ensure you’re not in the Firmament when starting a scenario.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

I’ve been noticing a lot more “can’t connect with the server” messages as of late, even though my connection appears fine and the game is running at the same time. Also seeing the program “bog down” more in the last day or two where it just hangs for a while before continuing on. I’ve restarted the program a couple of times. The issues are pretty sporadic and hard to nail down on my end. Any ways to help identify the source or reduce these issues?

This message indicates that there is a connection issue on the route between you and miqobot.com. Restarting Miqobot in this case usually doesn’t help, because the application runs on your computer while the issue lies outside it.
    We can provide instructions on how to use network diagnostics tool.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we’ll see what we can do.

Miqo doesn’t seem to be using Energy Drain/Syphon as SMN, though if you use them manually she spends the aetherflow stacks just fine.

Energy Drain doesn’t have any specific conditions to trigger. As long as it’s on your hotbar and is accessible by keyboard, Miqobot should have no problems with using it.
    If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Also, not sure if it’s been reported yet, but trying to start any scenario while in the Firmament makes Miqo panic and killswitch, likely because even if she’s trying to follow the scenario and teleport out, she doesn’t know her current location? Workaround in the meantime is to ensure you’re not in the Firmament when starting a scenario.

Of course, we are already working on that.
    Miqobot can not recognize the new Ishgard area because it did not exist when we released the previous version. It will be addressed in the next update.

bottybot
    Participant

Hi Miqobot team! Thank you for everything you are doing and have done so far. There are so many posts and pages I am a little confused as to what is being worked on and estimated time frames;
    From what I remember;
    Support for doh/dol(actions) /dom/dow (combat) to level 80 is one
    Trust system is another
    Crafting solver?
    Mahjong?
    Triple Triad?
    Raid support
    New squarden dungeons
    POTD/HOH solo support
    (Im sure theres more)

Is it possible to update with a list of what is being currently worked on (or point me to the post which tells me all the latest anyone)

My thanks.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

There is nothing to update yet.
    The recent patches have completely revamped gathering and crafting systems and we are still in the process of implementing important hotfixes and upgrades. After that the development priorities will be reevaluated once again.

As always, if you have any suggestions we are open to feedback.

touch444719
    Participant
    1+

I’ve been testing the new crafting engine since 5.1.

And I’m not gonna lie, it’s working really, really well. Except when you have rapid synthesis in your hotbar, then it’s kind of broken xD.

I’ve tried a lot of high end recipe (lvl 80++), and my gear was good (full 430 with decent penta meldings).
    And the only (massive) fail I had was when rapid synthesis was used by the bot. If you hit the first rapid synthesis, then it’s going to work most of the time, but if you miss 2 or more 50/50 on that action, then it’s over and the bot just complete the recipe without completing the quality (I tried to remove the “progress first” option, but it didn’t help much).

However, as soon as I removed that action from all my hotbars, I simply couldn’t find a single recipe that doesn’t work (I tried a lot of 80++). Now I have the 460 gear (crafted with the bot, one shoted every single piece of gear) and the BiS melding, so I can’t really find a hard recipe to make. However I’m trying to reduce the HQ mats I’m using, and it’s working really well, I can’t really find something that is broken.

That’s all I can tell about the new crafting engine. If you have decent gear or high end gear (didn’t try with potato gear) and you have some issue, just remove the rapid synt from your hotbar.

Beside that, good job on that new crafting solver !

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    2+

Yeah the solver is amazing. I havent tried to use it on starred recipes, but so far, its been crafting lvl80 synths with handking gear (lvl.70 gear) with NO trouble at all. Leveling an alt and I just cba’d to gear it Lol

Cant imagine how great it’s going to be once Delicate/Preparatory touch get support.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

I’ve been testing the new crafting engine since 5.1.

And I’m not gonna lie, it’s working really, really well. Except when you have rapid synthesis in your hotbar, then it’s kind of broken xD.

Thank you for your feedback very much.
    We are already working on the new crafting math which should address the issue with Rapid Synthesis and Ingenuity.

Cant imagine how great it’s going to be once Delicate/Preparatory touch get support.

Yes, 71+ abilities support is already in development as well.
    Thank you for your request.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.