Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

Miqo said:

Trust Dungeons support requires level 80 rotations, so they will be implemented naturally anyway.
    We apologize if this goes against your ideals.

The first Trust Dungeon is Lvl 71 … so the actually combat status should be enough. Or am i missing something?

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

I think it won’t be worked on until you have the 80 rotation so that you don’t divide your attention on too many features at once. Could potentially increase the time for both to be working significantly.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

The first Trust Dungeon is Lvl 71 … so the actually combat status should be enough. Or am i missing something?

Yes, the first Trust Dungeon is already in the works.
    But we do not plan to stop at level 71. Higher level dungeons will be supported too.

I think it won’t be worked on until you have the 80 rotation so that you don’t divide your attention on too many features at once. Could potentially increase the time for both to be working significantly.

Before we can implement level 80 rotations, we have to gain access to them. As we don’t have time to play manually, we need to implement an efficient leveling method instead. So there is no other way but to divide attention.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    2+

i really love to read that higher trust will be implemented thats great thx a lot

katsuz
    katsuz
    Participant
    1+

Not sure if it’s just me but Byregot’s Blessing doesn’t seem to get used on the crafting solver. It is on my bar so idk.

flintrucker
    Participant

It is using for me — but not all the time. It is only used if it hasn’t reached 100% in quality for me, so that’s fine.

Not entirely sure why it isn’t working for you though?

katsuz
    katsuz
    Participant

It is using for me — but not all the time. It is only used if it hasn’t reached 100% in quality for me, so that’s fine.

Not entirely sure why it isn’t working for you though?

I had default settings on, which I just noticed says it wont use BB without steady hand, which was removed.

just_a_poor_boy
    Participant

Hello, I would like to report a possible issue with the skill “Rapid Synthesis”, at level 63 its eficiency goes from 250 to 500%, now when I use the solver at around level 71 up to 80, rapid synthesis gets used by miqobot and finishes the item before quality can be increased.
    You can untick Progress first in Miqobot or remove the skill from your tool bar but that isn’t optimal.

katsuz
    katsuz
    Participant
    1+

Actually after some more testing it still seems to not use BB, also ran into the issue just_a_poor_boy ran into.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by katsuz katsuz.

just_a_poor_boy
    Participant

BB is working fine for me, solver is really good except the thing i said earlier.
    For reference here are my settings

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MookaMan
    MookaMan
    Participant

I’ve noticed recently when using miqobot on Dragoon job combat assist during Rathalos for The Great Hunt (Extreme). When I do the button press while riding it’s back after it ends, miqobot just stops working and will no longer attack rathalos it states Rathalos is dead then follows up with (12:16:10 AM) Enemy..?. Restart programing doesn’t fix it, only fix I’ve managed to find is finishing or exiting the instance and starting new one. To get around this error I “finish” assist mode before i jump on rathalos back, and start it again after rathalos appears. It does not do this for Black mage which is only other class I tried.

hidingfromu
    Participant

Before we can implement level 80 rotations, we have to gain access to them. As we don’t have time to play manually, we need to implement an efficient leveling method instead. So there is no other way but to divide attention.

I don’t understand this. Are you saying you haven’t used your own bot to level any jobs to 80?

You couldn’t have just shoved a toon in Sohm Al for a month or two?

Also why doe’s every class of job have to be released at the same time? Couldn’t you just pick one job, sort out it’s 80 rotation, release an Alpha including that job, then work on the next one?

deano78
    Participant

Also why doe’s every class of job have to be released at the same time? Couldn’t you just pick one job, sort out it’s 80 rotation, release an Alpha including that job, then work on the next one?

I was wondering that also BUT i’m guessing its probably cos not everyone levels every class and can use every class, so rather than people say the devs are playing favoritism to certain classes by releasing every class in one go it saves that issue. On top of that, one class at a time i imagine would hold up development of other things also, cos if theres problem with that class then they have to go back and fix it holding up the next class, so by releasing all at once i suppose it would save time having to implement fix patches if they are needed.. ???

hidingfromu
    Participant

I was wondering that also BUT i’m guessing its probably cos not everyone levels every class and can use every class, so rather than people say the devs are playing favoritism to certain classes by releasing every class in one go it saves that issue. On top of that, one class at a time i imagine would hold up development of other things also, cos if theres problem with that class then they have to go back and fix it holding up the next class, so by releasing all at once i suppose it would save time having to implement fix patches if they are needed.. ???

Could be. They’d probably increase subs though as people who want to level a particular class (but can’t be bothered to actually play it :D) may sub for a month to get it done. A difficult one to be sure.

I’d love Miqo to answer the other question though. No level 80 toons? I wonder what staffing levels are? This is one man band type thing?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Not sure if it’s just me but Byregot’s Blessing doesn’t seem to get used on the crafting solver. It is on my bar so idk.

Actually after some more testing it still seems to not use BB

We need more information in order to identify your issue.
    Please show us the complete message log from the Crafting Solver. Do you mean that the craft failed because Miqobot did not use Byregot’s Blessing?

Yes, this is the correct behavior.
    As it is explained in the original crafting guide, Miqobot does not take Max Quality into consideration when solving. This way the Solver gets about 1000 times faster, but it results in a side effect you’ve noticed.

I had default settings on, which I just noticed says it wont use BB without steady hand, which was removed.

The UI setting “BB only 100%” is no longer active. This is only a residue from a previous patch that doesn’t affect anything.

Hello, I would like to report a possible issue with the skill “Rapid Synthesis”, at level 63 its eficiency goes from 250 to 500%, now when I use the solver at around level 71 up to 80, rapid synthesis gets used by miqobot and finishes the item before quality can be increased.
    You can untick Progress first in Miqobot or remove the skill from your tool bar but that isn’t optimal.

Thank you for reporting.

As we stated in the main status thread, Crafting Solver was not tested with 71+ content and may perform unpredictably. Especially if you are using Ingenuity.
    Please refer to this post for detailed explanation: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

It will take time before Miqobot adapts the new crafting math.
    If you are not satisfied with the current state of Crafting Solver for any reason, please consider resorting to macro crafting for the time being.

I’ve noticed recently when using miqobot on Dragoon job combat assist during Rathalos for The Great Hunt (Extreme). When I do the button press while riding it’s back after it ends, miqobot just stops working and will no longer attack rathalos it states Rathalos is dead then follows up with (12:16:10 AM) Enemy..?. Restart programing doesn’t fix it, only fix I’ve managed to find is finishing or exiting the instance and starting new one. To get around this error I “finish” assist mode before i jump on rathalos back, and start it again after rathalos appears. It does not do this for Black mage which is only other class I tried.

Thank you for reporting.
    We have managed to reproduce this issue a while ago, but the reasons are rather complex and it will take some time for us to design a proper solution. We apologize for temporary inconvenience.

I don’t understand this. Are you saying you haven’t used your own bot to level any jobs to 80?

You couldn’t have just shoved a toon in Sohm Al for a month or two?

No. We are saying that level 70 support was released just last week and it would be inefficient to spend several months in Sohm Al when the community requests Holminster Switch support.
    As we progress through Trust Dungeons, all jobs will be receiving rotation upgrades. This is the most efficient way.

This is exactly what we did for level 70 rotations.
    As a result, healers are still in progress but we are constantly getting pressured with improvement requests for the jobs that were implemented first. This leads to an unhealthy cycle in which healers can not be completed at all.

I’d love Miqo to answer the other question though. No level 80 toons? I wonder what staffing levels are? This is one man band type thing?

No, it is not. But we will disclose neither the size of our team nor our characters progression.
    This information is classified.
    All we can say is we are a small team of players who want to make the game we love even better.

We would kindly ask you to avoid off-topic questions here. This thread is for issues and feedback.
    If you have any questions about the development process, please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.