Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

hidingfromu
    Participant

This thread is for issues and feedback.

Sorry for going off-topic, I thought I was offering feedback.

Awesome post btw, answered all my questions and got back to us very quickly. I think it’s commendable you’re willing and able to communicate with us so openly and speedily regarding development and developmental issues so thankyou 🙂

donny666
    Participant
    1+

Love the bot and the combat/trust direction, but I would love it a little more if triple triad vs NPCs got attention. Some of the battles in the expansions have such a low drop rate that it’s just asking to be botted.

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

I love the combat assist as well as the many updates that have come with it so far! Just curious though, will the AST cards be implemented any time soon?

mhart
    Participant

Hi,

I’m just wondering if careful synthesis is now not incorporated in the solver anymore since it seems to prefer basic synthesis over it?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  mhart.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  mhart.

mhart
    Participant

(8:22:38 PM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?
    (8:22:39 PM) Step 1. Recommended skill: (Reflect)
    (8:22:43 PM) Step 2. Recommended skill: (Manipulation II)
    (8:22:45 PM) Step 3. Recommended skill: (Basic Synthesis)
    (8:22:48 PM) Step 4. Recommended skill: (Basic Synthesis)
    (8:22:52 PM) Step 5. Recommended skill: (Precise Touch)
    (8:22:55 PM) Step 6. Recommended skill: (Basic Synthesis)
    (8:22:58 PM) Step 7. Recommended skill: (Prudent Touch)
    (8:23:02 PM) Step 8. Recommended skill: (Innovation)
    (8:23:04 PM) Step 9. Recommended skill: (Prudent Touch)
    (8:23:07 PM) Step 10. Recommended skill: (Prudent Touch)
    (8:23:10 PM) Step 11. Recommended skill: (Precise Touch)
    (8:23:14 PM) Step 12. Recommended skill: (Basic Synthesis)

sorry for double post, cuz it seems to disallow me editing my post more than 3x.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

Just wanted to report that I’m leveling an alt, and while crafting at low-levels (when I only have Basic Synthesis, Basic Touch, and Master’s Mend) when crafting a 40 durability recipe (copper ingot on GSM when this happened) Miqo consistently starts the craft with Master’s Mend, wasting 88 CP off the bat since the durability is already 40/40 at the beginning, and then proceeds to do 3 Basic Touches and finishes with Synth on the last step. Just letting you know since I know the patch broke the crafting solver and it will be a work in progress to get it back into top shape ^^

flintrucker
    Participant

Love the combat assist as always! Just a quick feedback since I’ve been playing a lot of NIN — I realized that Doton isn’t used to setup in AOE rotation. From what I know, this should be done before using Katon until level 76 (maybe that’s why you guys didn’t bother adding it?)

It is a very minor thing, I have no issue manually weaving it into my starting rotation at the moment one way or another! 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Love the bot and the combat/trust direction, but I would love it a little more if triple triad vs NPCs got attention. Some of the battles in the expansions have such a low drop rate that it’s just asking to be botted.

Thank you for your vote in favor of this feature.
    We will consider it in our development plans.

I love the combat assist as well as the many updates that have come with it so far! Just curious though, will the AST cards be implemented any time soon?

Yes, as it was mentioned in the main status thread, additional updates and hotfixes are already in progress.
    Thank you for your patience very much.

I’m just wondering if careful synthesis is now not incorporated in the solver anymore since it seems to prefer basic synthesis over it?

Careful Synthesis is implemented but is not preferred.
    Please note that it’s not a direct upgrade over Basic Synthesis, because it requires additional CP. Crafting Solver calculates all possible outcomes and if it finds a way to utilize CP more efficiently, Careful Synthesis will not be triggered. It has a higher chance to trigger when paired with Ingenuity, but this is also not guaranteed.

Just wanted to report that I’m leveling an alt, and while crafting at low-levels (when I only have Basic Synthesis, Basic Touch, and Master’s Mend) when crafting a 40 durability recipe (copper ingot on GSM when this happened) Miqo consistently starts the craft with Master’s Mend, wasting 88 CP off the bat since the durability is already 40/40 at the beginning, and then proceeds to do 3 Basic Touches and finishes with Synth on the last step. Just letting you know since I know the patch broke the crafting solver and it will be a work in progress to get it back into top shape ^^

Thank you for reporting.
    Would you please clarify, what CP chunk setting have you selected? If you set CP to 2:1, does this issue go away?

ove the combat assist as always! Just a quick feedback since I’ve been playing a lot of NIN — I realized that Doton isn’t used to setup in AOE rotation. From what I know, this should be done before using Katon until level 76 (maybe that’s why you guys didn’t bother adding it?)

Doton is implemented, but specific requirements must be met for Miqobot to use it.
    In order for Doton to deal more damage than Katon, all enemies must stay alive and remain inside the affected area for 18+ seconds. Since Miqobot can not predict fight duration and doesn’t know where the tank is parking the pull, she has no way of making it a guaranteed damage output. Katon damage is always guaranteed, so Miqobot will prefer it in most cases. However if:

• Your character is not moving.
    • Doton will hit more enemies than Katon by 2.

In this case, Doton will be triggered.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Careful Synthesis is implemented but is not preferred.
    Please note that it’s not a direct upgrade over Basic Synthesis, because it requires additional CP. Crafting Solver calculates all possible outcomes and if it finds a way to utilize CP more efficiently, Careful Synthesis will not be triggered. It has a higher chance to trigger when paired with Ingenuity, but this is also not guaranteed.

From what I checked since 5.1 start, synthesis actions are pretty much balanced now (unlike before, and unlike touch actions – basic and standard ones are quite useless still). If you take into account that basic synthesis is not “free” (as it costs 10 durability, and in turn it costs 24 CP to restore 10 dur via Manipulation), CS actually brings more progress per CP than BS – when teamed with Inge and Innova:

Inge > Inno > 4x BS = 2 * 1.2 * 4 * 120% = 1152% / (22 + 18 + 24*4) = 1152% / 136 = 8.47% progress per CP spent
    Inge > Inno > 4x CS = 2 * 1.2 * 4 * 150% = 1440% / (22 + 18 + (7+24)*4) = 1440% / 164 = 8.78% progress per CP spent

Granted, in many cases basic is preferred over careful (especially taking into account that we have no more Mend II, so we are forced to use 2x Manipulation, so we are left with more extra durability, but less CPs)… but still, it’s matter of exact stats and exact recipe – sometimes you just have to use CS because you simply do not have enough dur, or you do not have enough space in “buffed sets”. Also, from my experiments, Great Strides > Inge > Inno > PrepTouch > Great Strides > Byregot > CS is an ABSOLUTE winner as finisher, for both materials and eq 🙂

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

Doton is implemented, but specific requirements must be met for Miqobot to use it.
    In order for Doton to deal more damage than Katon, all enemies must stay alive and remain inside the affected area for 18+ seconds. Since Miqobot can not predict fight duration and doesn’t know where the tank is parking the pull, she has no way of making it a guaranteed damage output. Katon damage is always guaranteed, so Miqobot will prefer it in most cases. However if:

• Your character is not moving.
    • Doton will hit more enemies than Katon by 2.

In this case, Doton will be triggered.

Interesting! Thank you for clarifying the situation — I’ll see if I can get it to trigger based on those conditions then. 😀

besaidknight
    Participant

Reporting Error/Bug:
    Crafting Collectables for Leatherworker, Miqo was ordered to craft Amphiptere Leather (Collectable), but she did not work on quality and cut straight to finishing the item. Stopped Crafting and Reset myself, and Miqo did it again. Not sure if it’s just me, but thought I should report it. Thanks for all your hard/great work ^_^

Found a Temporary Fix: Gotta disable “Progress First” under Optimization.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  besaidknight.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

So regarding Emergency Tactics and SCH, I ran the Nier raid to test out the 70 capabilities (Miqo pretty much solo healed the entire raid as I had one of *those* parties and a co-healeron the floor every 2 minutes) and she never used Emergency Tactics, even when teh situation waranted some emergency tactics :P. There was a point where Indomitability was on CD, Whispering Dawn was on CD, and she used Succor a couple of times to top off newly rezz’d and low hp people but I eventually had to press Emergency Tactics myself before another cast. Just sharing here to see if anyone else has had that issue or if the raid environment and what was going on somehow affected her decisions. Having said that, I cannot wait until Miqo is able to use Recitation/Fae Blessing/Seraph & Consolation, because she’d be one unstoppable force to be reckoned with ^^ <3 lov you hard work you’ve been doing for us, it really shows!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Reporting Error/Bug:
    Crafting Collectables for Leatherworker, Miqo was ordered to craft Amphiptere Leather (Collectable), but she did not work on quality and cut straight to finishing the item. Stopped Crafting and Reset myself, and Miqo did it again. Not sure if it’s just me, but thought I should report it. Thanks for all your hard/great work ^_^

Thank you for reporting.
    We will investigate your issue and adjust the crafting math as necessary. Would you please tell us the exact crafting stats that caused this problem?

So regarding Emergency Tactics and SCH, I ran the Nier raid to test out the 70 capabilities (Miqo pretty much solo healed the entire raid as I had one of *those* parties and a co-healeron the floor every 2 minutes) and she never used Emergency Tactics, even when teh situation waranted some emergency tactics :P. There was a point where Indomitability was on CD, Whispering Dawn was on CD, and she used Succor a couple of times to top off newly rezz’d and low hp people but I eventually had to press Emergency Tactics myself before another cast. Just sharing here to see if anyone else has had that issue or if the raid environment and what was going on somehow affected her decisions.

Very well, we will try to increase Emergency Tactics priority in order to trigger it more often.
    Thank you for your feedback very much.

Ironstaff
    Participant

Hello,
    It was reported by someone and it happened to me also, the Bot went straight to completion without reaching 100% quality on a level 80 recipe.

(14:03:30) Solver DONE: 80257.5994 ms
    (14:03:30) Step 1. Recommended skill: (Reflect)
    (14:03:32) Step 2. Recommended skill: (Precise Touch)
    (14:03:35) Step 3. Recommended skill: (Manipulation II)
    (14:03:37) Step 4. Recommended skill: (Rapid Synthesis)
    (14:03:40) Step 5. Recommended skill: (Tricks of the Trade)
    (14:03:43) Step 6. Recommended skill: (Rapid Synthesis)
    (14:03:45) Step 7. Recommended skill: (Rapid Synthesis)
    (14:03:48) Step 8. Recommended skill: (Rapid Synthesis)
    (14:03:51) Step 9. Recommended skill: (Precise Touch)
    (14:03:54) Step 10. Recommended skill: (Ingenuity)
    (14:03:56) Step 11. Recommended skill: (Rapid Synthesis)
    (14:03:58) Yes, crafting SUCCESS! (1/1)

Thank you for your hard work.
    Warm Regards

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting.

As we stated in the main status thread, Crafting Solver was not tested with 71+ content and may perform unpredictably. Especially if you are using Ingenuity.
    Please refer to this post for detailed explanation: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

It will take time before Miqobot adapts the new crafting math.
    If you are not satisfied with the current state of Crafting Solver for any reason, please consider resorting to macro crafting for the time being.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.