Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

mhart
    Participant

Good work with the recovery!

I’d like to report that when I was using the solver “recommended” setting, miqo kept spamming great strides. This occurred when I was crafting Bluespirit Alembic.

edit: Still recognizes careful synthesis as careful synthesis 3.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  mhart.

Avs
    Participant

Not sure if this is a one-off issue or if anyone else is experiencing. My scenarios are no longer working with the line gatherPreset(“Name”) added to them, but work once removed. I have ensured the preset name is typed correctly, along with proper case.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I’m really hoping 5.11 and 5.15 doesn’t break the memory mapping given 5.11 is basically next week and 5.15 is two weeks after that

Unfortunately every patch is 100% guaranteed to break Miqobot. There are no exceptions.
    We always stay on guard and work as fast as possible to fix Miqobot every time.

Amazing recovery guys!

20+ hours of crunch for almost a week is a tremendous amount of effort, thank you to the dev team for their dedication and support working tirelessly for the restoration

<3 u Miqo, You is best!

Holy shit — just saw the patch note and want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU. You guys did an amazing job recovering Miqobot — that’s way more features than I thought would be included. Can’t wait to try it out when I get home. 🙂

Glad to see it back online. Miqobot has been very helpful, thanks to the team for your hard work again!

Thank you for your kind words very much!

I’d like to report that when I was using the solver “recommended” setting, miqo kept spamming great strides. This occurred when I was crafting Bluespirit Alembic.

Would you please give us more information about your issue?
    Please show us the complete Crafting Solver log and a screenshot of your hotbar. In order to identify the problem, we need to know how many times exactly Great Strides was spammed and under what conditions. Thank you!

This is just a message log issue.
    Careful Synthesis should be triggered correctly regardless of the message log.

Not sure if this is a one-off issue or if anyone else is experiencing. My scenarios are no longer working with the line gatherPreset(“Name”) added to them, but work once removed. I have ensured the preset name is typed correctly, along with proper case.

Quotation marks are not part of the scenario syntax. The correct format is: gatherPreset(Name)
    Unless, of course, your preset name includes quotation marks directly. Is this the case?

Sorroto
    Participant

The Ninja combat rotation no longer seems interested in trying to perform “Suiton” at all, opting instead to only use “Raiton.”

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting. This issue is most likely caused by the fact that TCJ is no longer triggered by the rotation but is still considered in calculations.
    Would you please verify, if you remove TCJ from your hotbar, does Miqobot perform Suiton?

Sorroto
    Participant

Yes if I personally use TCJ in order to perform Shuriken –> Raiton –> Suiton, because it is on CD, it will now use mudras to suiton when necessary. As well as whenever I remove TCJ from my bars, it will resume it’s normal procedures. A shame it can’t make TCJ do the aforementioned too 😀

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for confirming the issue.
    Yes, unfortunately TCJ requires a new algorithm in order to choose the correct Fuma Shuriken on hotbar when mudra icons are replaced. We will try to adress this problem as soon as possible.

hellothere
    Participant
    1+

Great work – glad to see it’s back up.

The dev team has solicited feedback about prioritization in the past, so I thought I’d throw my 2c in. My personal wishlist:

1. Trust Dungeon Support
    (Clear reasons – easy 80s and GC seals/desynthesis levels.)
    2. Collectible Turn-ins not overcapping on scrips – bonus if it can cycle between buying a specific scrip item and turning in.
    (The scenario command overcaps – perhaps this is a user error issue. One of the more repetitive/time consuming things I still do manually is enabling the turn-ins for X number before overcapping, pausing the scenario, buying the scrip item, and then continuing.)
    3. Triple Triad
    (This placement is more of a result of everything else being lower than particularly wanting TT support. It’s worth noting that TT support where it’s not “solved” would be nice – the MGP cost is minimal, so the cost of losing a match is time. Different than the crafting simulator.)
    4. Crafting Simulator
    (I believe the macro feature, for those willing to spend 5-10 minutes in Teamcraft, is enough. The simulator would be nice so I don’t have to use Teamcraft, and can just use the recommended preset in scenarios as in Lyfox’s scenario generator.)
    5. Combat Assist
    (I enjoy this feature for how it ties in to low level dungeons and squadron/potentially trusts in the future. For high-level content, I think people should… learn to play the game. But that’s the perspective of someone who uses Miqo primarily to enable endgame raiding – I wouldn’t necessarily want to bot the feature I enjoy.)

Apart from Trust Dungeon Support, I consider Miqo complete (for my purposes) as-is, so thanks again.

Anno90
    Participant

Apart from Trust Dungeon Support, I consider Miqo complete (for my purposes) as-is, so thanks again.

I agree. I consider Miqobot fairly complete (for my own playstyle that is). I mainly use Miqobot for Combat Assist/ Squadron Runs.

Trust support would be nice though, because grinding classes 71-80 with only Squadrons takes a TON of time, since the EXP gain isn’t that great in Sohm Al 71+

@miqobot I have one question about the combat assist part I am not quite sure about;

I was doing some dailies today and I noticed that BRD does not use ‘Apex Arrow’ when the gauge is full. I can’t quite remember if BRD used to use that before on it’s own or not, but I had to manually use the skill when I was playing this afternoon.

Or can it be that miqo only uses ‘Apex Arrow’ when there are multiple enemies?

Again thanks for the update and the hard work put into this.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Apex arrow is a lvl80 skill
    miqo

fisher187
    Participant

agreed – now it botches the rotation with using careful synthesis 3 instead of careful synthesis

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  fisher187.

Avs
    Participant

I’m having several small quirks with the new update.

As previously stated with the gatherPreset() command not working – yes I know not to use quotes in the actual command line for scenarios.

And also, had the program essentially reset itself upon exiting. When opened back up, all of my imports and grids, as well as catnip license were cleared out.

b3tt33whit3
    Participant

the Twelves Bounty doesn’t seem to be in the skill list when making a gathering rotation.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The dev team has solicited feedback about prioritization in the past, so I thought I’d throw my 2c in. My personal wishlist:

Thank you for your feedback very much.
    We will consider your wishlist in our development plans.

5. Combat Assist
    (I enjoy this feature for how it ties in to low level dungeons and squadron/potentially trusts in the future. For high-level content, I think people should… learn to play the game. But that’s the perspective of someone who uses Miqo primarily to enable endgame raiding – I wouldn’t necessarily want to bot the feature I enjoy.)

Trust Dungeons support requires level 80 rotations, so they will be implemented naturally anyway.
    We apologize if this goes against your ideals.

I was doing some dailies today and I noticed that BRD does not use ‘Apex Arrow’ when the gauge is full. I can’t quite remember if BRD used to use that before on it’s own or not, but I had to manually use the skill when I was playing this afternoon.

Apex arrow is a lvl80 skill

Yes, combat rotations are implemented for levels 1-70. Level 80 support is in development.
    You may encounter Miqobot using some 71+ actions, but it’s only because they are trivial upgrades and do not require additional algorithms. Please do not consider it anything but a bonus.

agreed – now it botches the rotation with using careful synthesis 3 instead of careful synthesis

Appearance of Careful Synthesis III is only a message log issue.
    Careful Synthesis should be triggered correctly regardless of the message log.

As previously stated with the gatherPreset() command not working – yes I know not to use quotes in the actual command line for scenarios.

In this case, we would have to analyze your presets file in order to identify the problem.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

And also, had the program essentially reset itself upon exiting. When opened back up, all of my imports and grids, as well as catnip license were cleared out.

This issue indicates that something is blocking Miqobot from creating and saving your presets.
    Please follow recommendations from this thread: Store Settings

the Twelves Bounty doesn’t seem to be in the skill list when making a gathering rotation.

Yes, new gathering abilities require more time to implement.
    Additional updates and hotfixes are already in progress. Thank you for your patience very much.

hellothere
    Participant

5. Combat Assist

Trust Dungeons support requires level 80 rotations, so they will be implemented naturally anyway.
    We apologize if this goes against your ideals.

Not at all.

By “high-level content” I meant extreme and harder, not high character level. Because of fight-specific adjustments, phase transitions, varying and semi-random mechanics, and personal/raid cooldown alignments, a standard level-80 combat rotation isn’t adequate for this kind of content. It’s one of the few types of content that isn’t driven by grinding/tedium, so I don’t think working to make it bottable is worthwhile (even before considering the massive resource investment that’d require).

Those who want the rewards from this content should learn to play the game well enough to clear it. Implementing level 80 rotations doesn’t conflict with that, as they primarily remove tedium from content that isn’t gated behind player skill: dungeons/roulettes/alliance raids.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.