Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

blooch
    Participant

Any update on the release of the first trust dungeon? 😀

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

I don’t know if it’s been reported already, but it seems like Miqo isn’t summoning Eos/Selene with SCH. It does everything else fine (from what I can see), but just doesn’t bother with the faeries. I don’t know if it uses the faerie spells if I manually summon them, though.

Healer rotations are in progress.
    Please follow the main status thread: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

Any update on the release of the first trust dungeon?

Of course, Trust Dungeons support is already in the works.
    First, we must address all issues reported in this thread and finish healer rotations. Then it will become possible to make progress on new features.

bottybot
    Participant

1.3.28 alpha feedback for warrior. Not sure how the bot recognises groups of mob compared to single mobs, but warrior will use overpower with groups, and doesnt use decimate when inner release is used, it continues to use fell cleave sometimes exclusively or decimate once and then fell cleave afterwards. What im finding im doing as well is using the pause to kill trash in order to stop it using fell cleave combo before the the boss , then re-engaging bot so it uses fell cleave combo – defeating purpose of using bot. Also noticed, although not extensively tested yet that when first engaging groups with warrior it sometimes instantly uses fell cleave and doesnt build the rotation up first so that stroms eye is active, this is obviously not optimal for rotation, it does seem to still do this on a single mob but im not sure how it decides.

Thank you for releasing alpha – I’ll continue testing adn giving feedback.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  bottybot.
    Marco
    Marco
    Participant
    1+

I am curious if blasting zone is implemented? I know its a lv 80 skill but I ask because it and danger zone are basically the same thing?

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    1+

Can confirm that Blasting Zone is implemented. Really the only thing not implemented for GNB’s single target rotation is Bloodfest, as it’s a Lv.76 skill. But @ Lv.80 you basically have the whole rotation working for you, just pop Bloodfest and adjust as needed.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

1.3.28 alpha feedback for warrior. Not sure how the bot recognises groups of mob compared to single mobs, but warrior will use overpower with groups, and doesnt use decimate when inner release is used, it continues to use fell cleave sometimes exclusively or decimate once and then fell cleave afterwards.

Decimate is used on 3+ targets, but only if they are in range of the ability. Since Decimate has a smaller range than Overpower, the behavior you describe is indeed possible.
    We will investigate your issue further and try to improve AoE math in the future. For the time being, you would have to position your character closer to the group of enemies if you wish to trigger the correct AoE behavior.
    Thank you for your feedback very much.

Also noticed, although not extensively tested yet that when first engaging groups with warrior it sometimes instantly uses fell cleave and doesnt build the rotation up first so that stroms eye is active, this is obviously not optimal for rotation, it does seem to still do this on a single mob but im not sure how it decides.

Fell Cleave is used when another GCD would overflow the Beast Gauge, as this would be a bigger DPS loss than not aligning it with Storm’s Eye.

I am curious if blasting zone is implemented? I know its a lv 80 skill but I ask because it and danger zone are basically the same thing?

Can confirm that Blasting Zone is implemented. Really the only thing not implemented for GNB’s single target rotation is Bloodfest, as it’s a Lv.76 skill. But @ Lv.80 you basically have the whole rotation working for you, just pop Bloodfest and adjust as needed.

Yes, Blasting Zone is a trivial upgrade. It was datamined and implemented along with Danger Zone.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

What is the partner priority for dancer’s closed position? I don’t know much about dancer but everytime I entered 8 man party, miqobot always choose another dancer as partner. Is this working as intended or should I manually choose another DPS partner?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

There is no priority.
    Miqobot selects a random DPS among those who are not already designated as dance partners. If you don’t like this behavior, you can simply pause Assist Mode before entering an instance and select a dance partner manually.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    1+

There is no priority.
    Miqobot selects a random DPS among those who are not already designated as dance partners. If you don’t like this behavior, you can simply pause Assist Mode before entering an instance and select a dance partner manually.

I was honestly trying to make some sort of sense to which dance partners Miqo was selecting herself and was baffled, so this answer is extra funny to me now.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.1.
    Patch Notes will be available in the main status thread: Miqobot v1.3.29 – Patch Notes

This thread is now open for feedback.

tuktukin
    Participant
    1+

Amazing recovery guys!

econ1001
    Participant
    3+

20+ hours of crunch for almost a week is a tremendous amount of effort, thank you to the dev team for their dedication and support working tirelessly for the restoration

I’m really hoping 5.11 and 5.15 doesn’t break the memory mapping given 5.11 is basically next week and 5.15 is two weeks after that

DAL41123
    Participant
    3+

<3 u Miqo, You is best!

flintrucker
    Participant
    3+

Holy shit — just saw the patch note and want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU. You guys did an amazing job recovering Miqobot — that’s way more features than I thought would be included. Can’t wait to try it out when I get home. 🙂

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    2+

Glad to see it back online. Miqobot has been very helpful, thanks to the team for your hard work again!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.