Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

bcclar77
    Participant

Thanks for all the hard work, Miqo team!!

I have discovered a very minor bug with the combat logic on a healer. During Alliance Roulette (LotA), you use the teleporters to move to the next section. Right after zoning in after a teleport, Miqo looked at my party list and noticed someone with “zero” HP, only they were in transit still (their HP on screen displayed as “???”). She burned Switfcast and tried to Raise the party member, who had now zoned in properly.

Perhaps when out of combat, Miqo can save swiftcast and slow res party members? That way we’re not wasting Swiftcast between bosses?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I would like to report what I think is a bug with the crafting tool. I don’t know if this is the right section, if it’s not (or if you need more specific informations), please let me know.

Today I did a lot of crafting, and I ran into a big issue with the “blacksmith” (and only the blacksmith, all the other jobs ran perfectly).

The issue I had was about the resolver. First, the bot took a really long time to resolve the recipee (30-40sec) which never happened before no matter what recipee or job I use. Then it completely skipped the HQ attempt. The bot just completed the craft without increasing the quality.

It’s really easy to reproduce, I had the issue with those recipes :
    – Gust Tongue
    – Tungsten Steel Ingot

You can craft the Tungsten Steel Ingot with the Armorer as well, and it works like a charm.

If it can help you to find out what’s going on. And if you need something specific, just let me know.

Thank you for reporting!

As we stated in the main status thread, Miqobot was not tested with 71+ content and may perform unpredictably. Especially if you are crafting 80** recipes and using Ingenuity.
    Please refer to this thread for detailed explanation: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

It will take time before Miqobot adapts the new crafting math.
    If you are not satisfied with the current state of Crafting Solver for any reason, please consider resorting to macro crafting for the time being.

I have discovered a very minor bug with the combat logic on a healer. During Alliance Roulette (LotA), you use the teleporters to move to the next section. Right after zoning in after a teleport, Miqo looked at my party list and noticed someone with “zero” HP, only they were in transit still (their HP on screen displayed as “???”). She burned Switfcast and tried to Raise the party member, who had now zoned in properly.

Perhaps when out of combat, Miqo can save swiftcast and slow res party members? That way we’re not wasting Swiftcast between bosses?

Thank you for reporting!

Of course, we will make adjustments to prevent this behavior in one of the upcoming updates.
    We should probably fix the detection of characters in transit at the core level, because Swiftcast is not the only ability that would be wasted in this manner.

touch444719
    Participant

I didn’t know that, and that’s ok.
    I’ll use some macros for the blacksmith, no problem. Every 80++ recipes I tried so far work very well so, no big deal at all.

Thanks again for all the work!

markofkri
    Participant

Noticed on Drk that Bloodspiller and quietus works only at the fc house but if I went into a trials or fight on the field Bloodspiller and Quietus dont get used at all even under Delirium

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, Delirium effect has been completely revamped in Shadowbringers expansion. Dark Knight rotation must be reimplemented from scratch, just like all the rest of combat jobs.

Please be patient as we prepare the combat system upgrade for the next version.

Red Mage
    Red Mage
    Participant

Not sure if there’s a way to update rotations, but I notice the Red Mage rotation doesn’t include Scorch after Verflare/Holy.

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

any skill past lvl 70 on any class most likely wont be used, or it wont be used correctly due to the the changes from the patches. Miqo said in a couple of weeks we should see a big update on combat.

FaradayChain
    Participant

Hi, first off thanks for making something that’s easy to use and makes large portions of the game a joy rather than a complete grind.

I understand that the crafting solver is not optimal past level 70, so I am using a macro that has tricks of the trade in it, however miqobot gets stuck if not good or excellent. The reason tricks is in there is because it goes trick -> great strides -> byregots and it is to ensure that byregots does not run on poor condition.

Is there a method to get miqobot to ignore the fact the skill can’t be used and to move on past it rather than repeat it endlessly?

FaradayChain
    Participant

Update: I changed this to use observe after great strides, as long as I remember food it should be ok but it would still be nice if there was a method of telling miqobot to ignore a conditional action and move past it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Not sure if there’s a way to update rotations, but I notice the Red Mage rotation doesn’t include Scorch after Verflare/Holy.

Yes, level 71+ abilities are not supported at the moment.
    We are working to release them as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Update: I changed this to use observe after great strides, as long as I remember food it should be ok but it would still be nice if there was a method of telling miqobot to ignore a conditional action and move past it.

Of course, conditions support for Miqobot macros was already requested and planned for implementation:
    Check Crafting Condition

We will be working on new crafting features after the critical combat upgrades are released.
    Thank you for your request!

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant
    1+

For the combat am sure your probably doing this but just incase can we have a tick or a box to set how the job gauges are used such as for mch use battery guage at 100% heat guage at 70 as some jobs its not good to use the bar when its at 50 like apex arrow etc.

Also it would be really nice if we could get an update on how the combat update is coming along or at least a sneak peak of the new features as it been a while.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

For the combat am sure your probably doing this but just incase can we have a tick or a box to set how the job gauges are used such as for mch use battery guage at 100% heat guage at 70 as some jobs its not good to use the bar when its at 50 like apex arrow etc.

Of course, precise customization options will be available for all jobs as we move closer to endgame support.

Also it would be really nice if we could get an update on how the combat update is coming along or at least a sneak peak of the new features as it been a while.

We will try to prepare an alpha version when the next milestone is reached. It will take a few more days.

mhart
    Participant

Thanks for your good work, Miqo.

For combat assist, do you think it’s possible for miqo to not move too much inside the boss target ring when blind positional is on. I found out earlier that while trying to do positional in suzaku (hell’s kier), miqo just led my character to death because there is a hole in the middle.

cheers,

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, it will be possible in the future. It would require a navigation mesh for Hells’ Kier arena as well as a special identification algorithm for Suzaku mechanics. Advanced trials and raiding support is planned, but first we have to complete the core combat system.

In the meantime, please follow the guidelines described in the main beta thread.

Blind positionals.
    Does not require any navigation meshes, but obstacles are not detected either. It is assumed that the terrain has no significant pits or environmental traps, so please be careful if this is not the case.

For Hells’ Kier we would recommend to disable this setting.
    Thank you for your request!

Skyrior
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for the hard work and I really appreciate this project.

I have two small requests to make:

I would like the bot to be able to check a collectable’s collectability rating, and just like rotations branching off of DE procs, you can have a rotation branching off based on the collectability rating.

I would also like the bot to be able to detect a gathering node bonus (like gathering attempts +1/+2) and adjust based on that.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.