Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

That’s awesome. We’re your static aware you were using the bit or you didn’t tell?

I have honestly never even considered it but it sounds great for dps. I was thinking you might have said about the tanks and healer roles though, just out of interest you can’t simply “block” our certain actions and manually click them? So for instance let the bot handle the dps rotations and then you manually hit your Tb actions self heal etc? I can really see that for prog this would be so helpful to all to learn mechs. Only prob I can see would be the dps needed for the actual kill would largely depend on player skill ( as it should) so by using the bot you wouldn’t be necessarily using your rotations correctly. However that would be a small issue for most people

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Family and IRL friends members know, others don’t. You really gotta know what you’re doing when using it there, this is not something you improvise, people will use ACT + FFlogs to go through all details of a pull, they will see everything if they want to. You can blend yourself, but for that, again, you gotta know completely what you’re doing.

You can block certain actions to use them yourself with clicking, that’s what I did, I removed their keybinds from the hotbar. There’s other methods, like hiding an action in a macro for which you pick a different icon than the original one (this will fool Miqo), there’s pros and cons, you’ll then be able to use a keybind, but it will be a macro, and they’re annoying to trigger.

That being said, this is temporary, Miqobot just confirmed that later on, all this will be customisable from Miqobot directly.

anubismedia
    anubismedia
    Participant

So I’ve been using the squadron function since its release with no issues; hours and hours and hours. But today for some reason when I try to run it in Sohm Al it starts up till it gets to the first set of mobs then crashes and returns the message {{Line 29390 (File path) Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension rang exceeded. }} I’ve rebooted the computer and ran the bot as administrator. Any ideas what may be causing this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

What job are you leveling? What Miqo version do you use?

anubismedia
    anubismedia
    Participant

At the time of the error I was on Dark Knight and miqobot_v1.3.27; I uninstalled Miqo, re downloaded and now the error is gone.. Idk was weird never done that before. Sorry for jumping the gun on asking for help.

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant

Can you fix BLM’s AoE rotation? Miqo keeps using Blizz3 instead of Freeze and wasting GCDs on Fire II even at level 80.

Arc
    Arc
    3+

Can you fix BLM’s AoE rotation? Miqo keeps using Blizz3 instead of Freeze and wasting GCDs on Fire II even at level 80.

Miqobot Devs currently have fixing the complete combat system up to level 70 as their #1 priority. A hotfix quick will not be released, because releasing too many versions always causes issues with anti-virus companies detecting Miqobot as a false-positive, thinking of it as a virus.
    However, with the next major Miqobot version (v 1.3.28) the whole combat system will be reimplemented and fixed for all jobs from level 1-70. Please look forward to it 🙂

Lina28011
    Participant

Tell me how long it is safe to leave the bot farm lvl with squadron?

gafgarion
    gafgarion
    Participant
    1+

hate to ask but any possible way to know an eta when it will be released? a week? 2 weeks? a month? 2 months? I’d like to manage my expectations. thank you.

MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant

hate to ask but any possible way to know an eta when it will be released? a week? 2 weeks? a month? 2 months? I’d like to manage my expectations. thank you.

Same, at least for combat rotations.

Carrott
    Carrott
    Participant

Tell me how long it is safe to leave the bot farm lvl with squadron?

Any bot activity left unattended for long periods of time can become suspicious. If you have zero friends online and no Free Company/Linkshells, you would probably be pretty safe leaving it on for long periods. But if you have friends who are against botting, they will be able to see that you are entering the same dungeon over and over and could report you.

I think it is safe enough to use while you are at the computer and are able to respond to people, but wouldn’t leave it over night or while you are gone all day. I usually just left it while watching anime on my other monitor haha.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, Freeze and Enhanced Umbral Heart trait will be implemented in the next update.

Same, at least for combat rotations.

Approximately 2-3 weeks.

deano78
    Participant

Playing the Dark Knight class and trying to level using the GC Squadron in Stone Vigil it starts to work then it crashes with the error in picture below. It don’t give no logs in miqo with any errors.. but it zooms the camera right into my character and causes the screen to suddenly start spinning, to the point where i have to Alt+F4 to shut down the game and reload it to stop the spinning.

i’m using miqobot version 1.3.25(Beta) if that’s any help. Any fix for this? i just payed for a month of Miqo to level in GC and it seems it’s broken.. 🙁

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  deano78.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The issue with Dark Knight was addressed in Miqobot v1.3.26.
    Please redownload the latest version from our website: https://miqobot.com/#get-the-bot

touch444719
    Participant

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your tool. It’s amazing.

I would like to report what I think is a bug with the crafting tool. I don’t know if this is the right section, if it’s not (or if you need more specific informations), please let me know.

Today I did a lot of crafting, and I ran into a big issue with the “blacksmith” (and only the blacksmith, all the other jobs ran perfectly).

The issue I had was about the resolver. First, the bot took a really long time to resolve the recipee (30-40sec) which never happened before no matter what recipee or job I use. Then it completely skipped the HQ attempt. The bot just completed the craft without increasing the quality.

It’s really easy to reproduce, I had the issue with those recipes :
    – Gust Tongue
    – Tungsten Steel Ingot

You can craft the Tungsten Steel Ingot with the Armorer as well, and it works like a charm.

If it can help you to find out what’s going on. And if you need something specific, just let me know.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  touch444719.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.