Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I have two small requests to make:

I would like the bot to be able to check a collectable’s collectability rating, and just like rotations branching off of DE procs, you can have a rotation branching off based on the collectability rating.

I would also like the bot to be able to detect a gathering node bonus (like gathering attempts +1/+2) and adjust based on that.

Yes, these features are already planned for implementation.
    They are not small, however, because they require creating new UI elements to support new conditions in the Gathering Rotations Designer. They are classified as Quality-of-Life improvements and will be implemented in the QoL feature pack.
    Thank you for your request!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Miqobot v1.3.28 (Alpha)

• All job rotations are redesigned to be compatible with Shadowbringers combat system.
    • Tank rotations are upgraded for levels 1-70.
    • DPS rotations are upgraded for levels 1-70.
    • Healer rotations are in progress.

This is an early alpha version of the next combat update.
    Please provide feedback and report issues. We will do our best to address as many problems as possible in the upcoming release.

Matthew
    Participant

No complaints from Mch it works really well up til 80, but air anchor, hypercharge, wildfire all come to a stand still once you get 100 battery. Worked out its just Queen thats holding it back from being near endgame ready. Just have to add that one thing and it will be pretty much perfect! You already have air anchor which same button as hotshot, queen shouldn’t be to much of an ask since it uses same button and does same thing as turret?

flintrucker
    Participant

I realized there seems to be an issue with combat assist in Amarout. If you pause it and then resume it in the last phase of the dungeon (the last stretch before the final boss), Miqobot will stop working.

Otherwise, just tried out 80 BRD — works amazing! The only thing missing is Shadowbite and Apex Arrow (which is understandable because the rotation is only up till 70), but those are quite easy work in with Miqobot’s assist mode. 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  flintrucker.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Ran a dungeon on scholar with miqo combat assist, she used 0 dps actions, and seemed to spam succor w/e the tank dropped a bit on HP.

steviejd
    steviejd
    Participant
    1+

Ran a dungeon on scholar with miqo combat assist, she used 0 dps actions, and seemed to spam succor w/e the tank dropped a bit on HP.

“Healer rotations are in progress.”

🙂

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

🙂

lol

I cant read =)

Been using dark knight on stone vigil, been great so far.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

No complaints from Mch it works really well up til 80, but air anchor, hypercharge, wildfire all come to a stand still once you get 100 battery. Worked out its just Queen thats holding it back from being near endgame ready. Just have to add that one thing and it will be pretty much perfect! You already have air anchor which same button as hotshot, queen shouldn’t be to much of an ask since it uses same button and does same thing as turret?

Yes, we can try implementing the Automaton Queen blindly.
    It is possible to datamine the icon for Miqobot to recognize and copy the ruleset over from the Rook Autoturret. If this is enough, we can push it into the next update.

I realized there seems to be an issue with combat assist in Amarout. If you pause it and then resume it in the last phase of the dungeon (the last stretch before the final boss), Miqobot will stop working.

Yes, we have managed to reproduce this issue a while ago.

• It happens under very rare circumstances due to a bug in the game client, which allows the Cast Bar to remain active (albeit invisible) if it is interrupted by a cutscene, a loading screen, or in another non-standard way.
    • In addition, another bug may occur randomly wherein the Cast Bar would indicate that it’s not interrupted and is still proceeding normally.
    • When both of these bugs occur at the same time, it affects Miqobot’s ability to identify the Cast Bar correctly. She assumes that a cast is still in progress and therefore does not attempt to perform another action.

In order to recover from this problem, all you have to do is initiate the cast manually once. It doesn’t matter what ability to cast, even a simple Return will work. You can immediately interrupt it by moving.
    The purpose of this action is to trigger the normal behavior of the Cast Bar, which will allow Miqobot to identify it properly once again.

As this issue is extremely hard to reproduce, it will take some time for us to design a proper solution.
    In the meantime, if you encounter this problem again please use the workaround described above.

Otherwise, just tried out 80 BRD — works amazing! The only thing missing is Shadowbite and Apex Arrow (which is understandable because the rotation is only up till 70), but those are quite easy work in with Miqobot’s assist mode. 🙂

Shadowbite is implemented in this release. Could you please confirm that it’s not triggered under correct conditions?

Would you please give us more information about your issue.
    – Is this the first time you play Scholar in Shadowbringers?
    – Have you removed outdated Arcanist abilities from your hotbar?
    – Have you placed the new Scholar ones instead?

Yes, healer rotations are not upgraded for Shadowbringers yet, but basic spells from the previous expansion should be functional.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Would you please give us more information about your issue.
    – Is this the first time you play Scholar in Shadowbringers?
    – Have you removed outdated Arcanist abilities from your hotbar?
    – Have you placed the new Scholar ones instead?

Hey, here’s more info:

– No, my sch is lvl80. I was using it and miqo to cap out my tomes today, ran msq dungeon Castrum Meridium.
    – I did all that prior to running the dungeon.
    – I did Yes.

Sch wasnt using a single dps move. No biolysis, no ruin, nothing. Also, it’d cast succor at anytime that it wasnt already on in the whole party. That behavior seems a bit bottish imo.

Also, I didnt know it was related to miqo when it happened, but I ran into an “autoit” error today. Not sure what caused it, but it terminated miqo. Was running stone vigil when the error ocurred.

Error happened again just now, took a screen cap of it:

https://gyazo.com/ba378783d896a84262909322c48b9189

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by LutBot LutBot.

iifetap
    Participant

Would it be safe to say the Dragoon rotation is complete up to level 80? The only new abilities are Coerthan Torment, High Jump, Stardiver, Nastrond and Raiden Thrust. The bot already uses all of them except Stardiver, which is fine because I’d rather use it manually.

flintrucker
    Participant

oops double post

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  flintrucker.

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

Yes, we have managed to reproduce this issue a while ago.

• It happens under very rare circumstances due to a bug in the game client, which allows the Cast Bar to remain active (albeit invisible) if it is interrupted by a cutscene, a loading screen, or in another non-standard way.
    • In addition, another bug may occur randomly wherein the Cast Bar would indicate that it’s not interrupted and is still proceeding normally.
    • When both of these bugs occur at the same time, it affects Miqobot’s ability to identify the Cast Bar correctly. She assumes that a cast is still in progress and therefore does not attempt to perform another action.

In order to recover from this problem, all you have to do is initiate the cast manually once. It doesn’t matter what ability to cast, even a simple Return will work. You can immediately interrupt it by moving.
    The purpose of this action is to trigger the normal behavior of the Cast Bar, which will allow Miqobot to identify it properly once again.

As this issue is extremely hard to reproduce, it will take some time for us to design a proper solution.
    In the meantime, if you encounter this problem again please use the workaround described above.

Shadowbite is implemented in this release. Could you please confirm that it’s not triggered under correct conditions?

Ah! You are right, it turned out it wasn’t going off for some weird reason in the first run I tried it… but the second time I run it to test what you said about Amarout, it turned out to work. Thank you for the workaround as well. 🙂

Quick update on SCH 80 (I know this is WIP, but for our healers main out there that are anxious to know how Miqobot is doing…):

– This update is SO much better than the last. Aetherflow gauge is now being used properly and Miqobot no longer spams Energy Drain immediately. As a result, you can see the bot using Lustrate as it should
    – Miqobot no longer is as Succor as happy as the last update, but will use Adloquium and Lustrate/Physick combo more often
    – Excognition will now be used when there is a target below 40%-ish
    – Of course, since this is still WIP, all faerie functions are still not implemented — but no sweat there, not too bad to juggle that into the rotation 🙂
    – As it should (in my opinion), sacred soil is manual as well, but I don’t really see how Miqobot can auto that
    – All situational buffs like Chain Strategem, Deployment Tactics, Dissipation, and Emergency Tactics are also not implemented, so pop them when needed
    – DPS-wise, Miqobot functions perfectly and uses the correct spells in the correct situations

All in all, amazing stuff so far! Even though I know healer roles are only half-implemented. 🙂

deano78
    Participant

why is the squadron dungeons just making my character stand there and do nothing but rotate the screen left and right? it don’t move my character, don’t select skills to be used against monsters when attacking, ONLY thing it does is tell my squadron party to attack.

flintrucker
    Participant

why is the squadron dungeons just making my character stand there and do nothing but rotate the screen left and right? it don’t move my character, don’t select skills to be used against monsters when attacking, ONLY thing it does is tell my squadron party to attack.

What does your log say when you run squadron? I am running it at the moment and there’s no issue on my side?

sternlast
    Participant

I’m receiving the following error while playing DRK:

Line 16613: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

So far have had it pop up in a Stone Vigil squadron, Sohm Al scenario, and while in assist mode in the open world.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  sternlast.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  sternlast.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.