Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Shines
    Shines
    Participant

I’ve run this a few times with no errors on several melee DPS classes, as well as WAR. Haven’t touched healing on it yet, but from what other people are saying the WIP rotations are turning out fairly nice. I’ll check and see how this works on MCH later.

Absolutely fantastic work, and thank you so much for continuing to produce this.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Shines Shines.

PropTop
    Participant
    1+

The new update is working great for black mage (primarily the updated aoe rotation). Hopefully it should be easy to update to 80 as they only get 3 new abilities from 71-80 and the logic for handling them is basically already handled in other abilities:
    despair: handle it like a single target flare to use up mana before going into ice
    xenoglossy: same use as foul, just single target. Potentially also can use if it’s available and you would use scathe when moving.
    umbral soul: use it out of combat to keep up umbral ice

I am curious if you’re planning on implementing the ‘No Blizzard 4 Opener’ that seems to be the current meta opener for level 80 black mage. I realize the miqo team is doing a lot of combat system reworking, so it’s definitely not a priority, was just curious.

Thanks for all your hard work!

flintrucker
    Participant

I’m receiving the following error while playing DRK:

Line 16613: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

So far have had it pop up in a Stone Vigil squadron, Sohm Al scenario, and while in assist mode in the open world.

Have to second this error as well, been getting it randomly in those instances as mentioned above as well.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Line 16613: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

So far have had it pop up in a Stone Vigil squadron, Sohm Al scenario, and while in assist mode in the open world.

+1 for this error, had it happen just now on my Gunbreaker in a Sohm Al squadron scenario. It completed 1 run successfully, then on the first or second trash pull of the second run, it got that error and stopped.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Not sure what caused it, but it terminated miqo. Was running stone vigil when the error ocurred.

Have to second this error as well, been getting it randomly in those instances as mentioned above as well.

+1 for this error, had it happen just now on my Gunbreaker in a Sohm Al squadron scenario. It completed 1 run successfully, then on the first or second trash pull of the second run, it got that error and stopped.

Thank you for reporting. The hotfix is released in Miqobot v1.3.28.1 Alpha.

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for the super prompt update! 😀

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant
    1+

Wanted to pop in and confirm the earlier issue is fixed with this new alpha build 🙂 Thank you for the fast fix!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Hey, here’s more info:

– No, my sch is lvl80. I was using it and miqo to cap out my tomes today, ran msq dungeon Castrum Meridium.
    – I did all that prior to running the dungeon.
    – I did Yes.

Sch wasnt using a single dps move. No biolysis, no ruin, nothing.

Thank you for providing additional information.
    Would you please verify your issue once again on a Striking Dummy? Please try selecting and pulling it with different Assist Mode options.
    The Scholar rotation hasn’t changed much, so this issue is rather unexpected. Please try the previous version as well. Does it cast DPS spells with your character?
    If it still doesn’t help, we would recommend to contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Also, it’d cast succor at anytime that it wasnt already on in the whole party. That behavior seems a bit bottish imo.

Preemptive shields behavior was implemented approximately 8 months ago, and this is the first time we receive this kind of feedback.
    We would like to hear more opinions on this matter.

Would it be safe to say the Dragoon rotation is complete up to level 80? The only new abilities are Coerthan Torment, High Jump, Stardiver, Nastrond and Raiden Thrust. The bot already uses all of them except Stardiver, which is fine because I’d rather use it manually.

No, we wouldn’t make such statement until we finish the testing properly. You can use Miqobot at level 80, but please do so at your own risk.
    Any 71+ ability you discover in Miqobot rotations must be considered a bonus.

Quick update on SCH 80 (I know this is WIP, but for our healers main out there that are anxious to know how Miqobot is doing…):

– This update is SO much better than the last. Aetherflow gauge is now being used properly and Miqobot no longer spams Energy Drain immediately. As a result, you can see the bot using Lustrate as it should
    – Miqobot no longer is as Succor as happy as the last update, but will use Adloquium and Lustrate/Physick combo more often
    – Excognition will now be used when there is a target below 40%-ish
    – Of course, since this is still WIP, all faerie functions are still not implemented — but no sweat there, not too bad to juggle that into the rotation 🙂
    – As it should (in my opinion), sacred soil is manual as well, but I don’t really see how Miqobot can auto that
    – All situational buffs like Chain Strategem, Deployment Tactics, Dissipation, and Emergency Tactics are also not implemented, so pop them when needed
    – DPS-wise, Miqobot functions perfectly and uses the correct spells in the correct situations

All in all, amazing stuff so far! Even though I know healer roles are only half-implemented. 🙂

Thank you for your feedback very much.

why is the squadron dungeons just making my character stand there and do nothing but rotate the screen left and right? it don’t move my character, don’t select skills to be used against monsters when attacking, ONLY thing it does is tell my squadron party to attack.

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    Please refer to our Help section in order to understand how to resolve this issue: Keybinds and Icons Recognition
    If this information doesn’t help, please contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

I’ve run this a few times with no errors on several melee DPS classes, as well as WAR. Haven’t touched healing on it yet, but from what other people are saying the WIP rotations are turning out fairly nice. I’ll check and see how this works on MCH later.

Absolutely fantastic work, and thank you so much for continuing to produce this.

Thank you for your feedback very much.

The new update is working great for black mage (primarily the updated aoe rotation). Hopefully it should be easy to update to 80 as they only get 3 new abilities from 71-80 and the logic for handling them is basically already handled in other abilities:
    despair: handle it like a single target flare to use up mana before going into ice
    xenoglossy: same use as foul, just single target. Potentially also can use if it’s available and you would use scathe when moving.
    umbral soul: use it out of combat to keep up umbral ice

Thank you for your contribution very much.
    We will make no promises for level 80 support in this release, but we will try our best.

I am curious if you’re planning on implementing the ‘No Blizzard 4 Opener’ that seems to be the current meta opener for level 80 black mage. I realize the miqo team is doing a lot of combat system reworking, so it’s definitely not a priority, was just curious.

Yes, precise opener customization will be implemented when we start working on endgame and raiding support.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    1+

Appreciate the quick hotfix for those squadron runs!

Rotations for Machinist, Dancer, Bard, Samurai, Monk and Red Mage seem to be much improved indeed. The work on Dancer being especially apparent. Eagerly awaiting the healer additions, great work so far!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Hey thanks for the quickfix on the autoit Error. I’ll see if I can get around to checking my sch rotation on a striking dummy over the weekend, atm, I cant.

There’s a new “bug” Ive found. Whenever I have miqo and ffxiv running in the backgroud and Im watching netflix, sometimes the audio will “leak” into my netflix stream. Like I can hear what’s going on in the game, usually seems to happen after finishing a dungeon or starting a new dungeon. It stops if I switch windows to the game and then back to netflix, but it’ll happen after a new dungeon starts. Seems to be a new issue as I’ve never noticed it before and I usually have miqo/ffxiv running in the background while watching netflix.

middy88
    Participant

Hey – not sure if it’s a bug or not but last night I was running The Great Hunt (Extreme) with a group of people and was using MCH. Ran it about 10 times and on 3 of those occasions the combat assist seemed to just stop working right after the 2nd phase of the fight. I’m not sure whether the cutscene that transitions to the 2nd phase of the fight is what caused the issue but yea it seemed to just randomly start working again later on into the fight. I didn’t see any errors in the log but it definitely stopped immediately after the cutscene so maybe Miqo didn’t know that was over?

Rotations are great by the way, tested on MCH and SAM. So far been top damage dealer of practically every content I’ve played so far, great work!

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

I can answer that one, it happens usually if you doing the ride on top for the active time event.

Only thing I would say on the mch side it be flamethrower doesn’t seem to be used but it doesn’t get interrupted either when you use it which is nice am guessing that’s intended, but yeah all mch needs is queen automaton and the bio blaster added some real nice work done.

redwolfred
    Participant

I have noticed for DNC in Sohm Al at least, as soon as Standard Step comes off cd, even with 30 seconds left of the buff, it immediately refreshes itself to the full duration of 60 seconds. Is this the expected and correct behavior?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I have noticed for DNC in Sohm Al at least, as soon as Standard Step comes off cd, even with 30 seconds left of the buff, it immediately refreshes itself to the full duration of 60 seconds. Is this the expected and correct behavior?

You SHOULD be using Standard Step on cooldown. This is standard player behavior.

redwolfred
    Participant

The guides I had read did not say to use it on cooldown, which is why I asked if it’s expected and correct and didn’t go IT BROKE OMFG. I am glad it is doing what it is supposed to.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.