Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 4 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

I will donate, right after payday.

Another ask. When creating a crafting only scenario, Can you have it still create the list of items you need to buy. Have it include the gather and buyout items. And if it could, It would be nice if it included the crafted items that were not the sub-items of what we wanted. like the yarns and what not. Often times i can get these cheaper than the shards they consume, or have plenty already in stock. I did bulk crafting of these before i found this.
    This allows me to just buy what i need and just craft.

I will start submitting flying grids within the next week. Still analyzing what is the best rules to follow. When I start submitting them, I’ll send you links. Any preference on how to name them, So that they are definitive that for those with flying.

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

As promised, 3 flying maps.
    Mandrake Seeds, Cobalt Ore, Brimstone

Brimstone was broken and would never work. This one works.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

How can i make it auto use cordials for all the gathering senarios generated by this?

There is a tickbox under Gatherering tab.

So there’s no way to have it on the generated senario by default without having to go through each gathering presets one by one?

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Shishio, did you made or do you have a good grid for Flax for Ramie Threads? The one that I have is pretty bad, doesn’t fly and get stuck very often.

I made a flax one. You can try it out. Flys a little extra for first gather, then is good. Only use if you have flying. Let me know if it works for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Arreal
    Participant

This is amazing shishio. Kudos

I have a question though can I use this to just set it to gather all the materials without the crafting part?

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

This is amazing shishio. Kudos

I have a question though can I use this to just set it to gather all the materials without the crafting part?

This is easy.
    1. Create a scenario that has all the elements you want to gather. Example Say I want Iron and copper. I make a crafting list for iron ingot and copper ingot. It then generates the scenario. with 4 chapters, intro chapter, one for gathering copper, one for gathering iron, and then one for crafting.
    2. Import it into Miqo
    3. Delete the final chapter. which is the crafting part.

So add in a bunch of crafting so all the components are in the gathering section. Delete all the chapters for stuff you don’t want to gather, then delete the final chapter.

Jin Kyo
    Participant

Its too bad that it replaces grids that have already been edited to include aertheryte, it makes its a complete pain tbh, is there anyway to make it so you can turn off replacing grids ?
    Also why is it mining 18 nodes when you want say 18 crystals ? this seems really inefficient.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Its too bad that it replaces grids that have already been edited to include aertheryte, it makes its a complete pain tbh, is there anyway to make it so you can turn off replacing grids ?
    Also why is it mining 18 nodes when you want say 18 crystals ? this seems really inefficient.

Hi !
    Today grid recognition is not implemented, so I’m indeed overwriting grids in miqobot.
    To avoid that you can just duplicate preset.miqo files so your own grids are safe.
    Also, you can export your grids from miqobot and put them into the CustomGrid directory. That way they will be used instead of the standard one.
    You can also send them to me if you feel they are better, I will include them as the default.

Regarding the number of nodes, please look at the “Nb items per node” option. Set it to the value you want. For example if you need 16 items, and you set it to 4, it will farm 4 nodes.

1+

You have my deep appreciation on the Work you have done here. This is just amazing

shine
    Participant
    1+

gosh i’m so embarassed. i figured it out. i downloaded the wrong zip. sigh. lol

Thank you so much for this ♥

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  shine.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  shine. Reason: im a dumhead
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  shine.

darkdelusions
    Participant

Yesterday the application started crashing when I attempt to crafting and gathering scenario, however if I create a crafting only scenario it generates the scenario just fine.

I have tried rebooting\delete miqocrafter and redownloading and it still crashes. Is there another cache folder hidden somewhere that I am not finding that may need to be cleaned out?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

You have my deep appreciation on the Work you have done here. This is just amazing

Thanks ! Glad it helps 🙂

gosh i’m so embarassed. i figured it out. i downloaded the wrong zip. sigh. lol

Thank you so much for this ♥

Haha no worries, happy you found it ! and thanks !

Yesterday the application started crashing when I attempt to crafting and gathering scenario, however if I create a crafting only scenario it generates the scenario just fine.

I have tried rebooting\delete miqocrafter and redownloading and it still crashes. Is there another cache folder hidden somewhere that I am not finding that may need to be cleaned out?

Hmmm I just checked my tests items and they work great so far. Which item are you trying to craft ?
    There is also the user setting directory that you can delete : C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\MiqoCrafter
    XXX being your user name.
    Sorry for that issue !

darkdelusions
    Participant

Hmmm I just checked my tests items and they work great so far. Which item are you trying to craft ?
    There is also the user setting directory that you can delete : C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\MiqoCrafter
    XXX being your user name.
    Sorry for that issue !

At the time I was trying to create a scenario to farm \ craft the mats for Rarefied Expresso and every time it would start generating the a gathering \ crafting file it would crash. I just deleted the option file found in the AppData\Roaming\MiqoCrafter Folder it resolved the issue.

This was likely my fault I created a pretty huge scenario the night before with an entire Exarchic set in it, because even if I am not using Miqo I still like the way the information is present on what mats I need.

Thank you again for the amazing tool and help.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  darkdelusions.
    lssjwerewolf
    lssjwerewolf
    Participant

I apologize if this was answered elsewhere, I just feel very dumb about alot the variables that need to be manually set. But let’s say I want pick out all the items I need to make levekits is there a list of possible crafting settings or something that would be reccommended if I’m aiming to make as many HQ as possible since alot of them will be able to be insta HQ if done manually in a rotation? Or a list of what possibilties go in the gahtering rotation, crafting preset, nqhq, i’m just unsure what syntax should be put in there if any to modify without messing it up. Thank you for any help c: You’re da bomb

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by lssjwerewolf lssjwerewolf.

DoppioBoi
    Participant

im pretty new to this as well, i’ve downloaded the software, but all i see are crafting options. how can i toggle it to look for gathering? D:

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.