Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 412 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by Shishio Valentine Shishio Valentine 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 413 total)
  • Author

ashathe
    Participant

Does the crafter function well in endwalker?

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant
    1+

Does the crafter function well in endwalker?

To an extent. Please Remember that the Crafting solver in Miqobot doesn’t work for EW crafts yet. Additionally, some of the teleports were off. On the downside, I had to do some manual tweaking. On the upside, I learned more about scenario updating/creation.

I used this today for some scrip grinding. once I updated the teleports to aetherites instead of zones and tweaked the grids I needed to, it did the gathers fairly well (there were a few broken grids but I can hardly blame the solver for that). I used a custom macro to create the crafts/precrafts since the crafting solver in Miqobot does not work.

My purple scrip crafts were completed just fine.

tl;dr If you’re looking for a “set it and forget it” this isn’t it yet because of the updates that still need to be done to Miqobot. If you are ok with tweaking where you need to, the solver works JUST FINE and is really nice.

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant
    1+

In the same vein as the previous post and really enjoying the tool, I was wondering if in addition to the Miqobot update, there were plans to update the Miqocrafter as well to make it 100% operational with Endwalker.

Both tools make the whole thing extremely powerful and I would very much appreciate being able to use them together.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    2+

Hi !

Sorry for the long absence, a bit busy on another project right now 🙂
    Anyway of course I plan on keeping miqocrafter up to date.
    The main issue will probably be the lack of embedded grids for the new gathering nodes, but probably a lot of them are already in the forum.
    Just need to add them inside miqocrafter repository, which might take time.

I’ll try to sort out the other things I’m working on and come back on miqocrafter as soon as I can !

darkpokemon
    Participant

Hey how well does this miqocrafter work? I’ve used it a couple times but only really 1 item at a time and mostly just for the grid, but I’m looking into finishing my crafting log (I want to craft everything in every class for the completion) is this able to help me do that? How many crafts should I put in at once? What does it do with skins or other monster ingredients needed? Could I insert every item from carpenter lol 11-20 and it’ll go and do that ?

darkpokemon
    Participant

Disregard I see it says I need to buy it

Oshinier
    Participant

Double post, sorry

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Oshinier.

Oshinier
    Participant

So im curious, and apoligize if this has been asked and answered. I was testing a craft earlier and notices that 1)eliphis wasnt getting a telepirt (i know i spelled it terrible and for the life of me i cannt remember thw actual name cause im at work) it would just turn ted and say something alongs of cannt find it. And 2) during the crafting peocess its not using the ability to make the durubility cost half. I also cannt remember the name of said ability. This is causing the craft to fail, i belive i was crafting a bsm ore if u need specifics i can link it when i get home.
    Anyway. My question really is, is there an option or a setting im suppose to toggle to get it to use the half durubility ability or am i being an idiot and missing something.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello everyone,

V2.3.0 is out, updated for EndWalker mainly:

Update aetherytes list for EndWalker
    Updated map utility to display actual maps
    Added Grid:
    – Chondrite Grid
    – Alien Onion Grid
    – AR-Caean Cotton Boll Grid
    – Elpis Staple Grid
    – Manganese Ore Grid
    – Dark Hemp Grid
    – Dark Rye Grid
    – Eternity Ring Material Grid
    – Iceberg Lettuce Grid
    – Hannish Staple Grid
    – Thavnairian Paprika Grid
    – Thavnairian Perilla Leaf Grid
    – Raw Ametrine Grid
    – Sharlayan Rock Salt Grid

I have not tested all the grids, please let me know if any grid is wrong.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

So im curious, and apoligize if this has been asked and answered. I was testing a craft earlier and notices that 1)eliphis wasnt getting a telepirt (i know i spelled it terrible and for the life of me i cannt remember thw actual name cause im at work) it would just turn ted and say something alongs of cannt find it. And 2) during the crafting peocess its not using the ability to make the durubility cost half. I also cannt remember the name of said ability. This is causing the craft to fail, i belive i was crafting a bsm ore if u need specifics i can link it when i get home.
    Anyway. My question really is, is there an option or a setting im suppose to toggle to get it to use the half durubility ability or am i being an idiot and missing something.

Hi and thanks for the feedback !
    Latest version should fix the teleport issue.
    As per the crafting rotation, it is most likely an issue with miqobot solver. I am not sure it is upgraded for Endwalker fully yet, haven’t tested miqo since new expansion, so Ican’t really help there, sorry!

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hey how well does this miqocrafter work? I’ve used it a couple times but only really 1 item at a time and mostly just for the grid, but I’m looking into finishing my crafting log (I want to craft everything in every class for the completion) is this able to help me do that? How many crafts should I put in at once? What does it do with skins or other monster ingredients needed? Could I insert every item from carpenter lol 11-20 and it’ll go and do that ?

Hi !
    Well my end goal would be to be able to handle this scenario 🙂
    I don’t think it is at that level yet. Most likely because of missing/wrong grids.
    However, the coverage ain’t bad (should be around 60/70% valid), so you probably can try to craft a bunch of items at once.
    As per skins and other items, in the generated miqobot scenario, it will tell you what you need to buy. There is no way to grab them automatically, as far as I know.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

im pretty new to this as well, i’ve downloaded the software, but all i see are crafting options. how can i toggle it to look for gathering? D:

Hi !
    You can check the “Search for all kind of items” option, and create gathering scenario that way.

I apologize if this was answered elsewhere, I just feel very dumb about alot the variables that need to be manually set. But let’s say I want pick out all the items I need to make levekits is there a list of possible crafting settings or something that would be reccommended if I’m aiming to make as many HQ as possible since alot of them will be able to be insta HQ if done manually in a rotation? Or a list of what possibilties go in the gahtering rotation, crafting preset, nqhq, i’m just unsure what syntax should be put in there if any to modify without messing it up. Thank you for any help c: You’re da bomb

Hi !
    I think you can check the options to customize the crafting behavior in miqobot (using the help section of this forum, or by clicking on the help button from miqobot).
    It will tell you how to maximize HQ (potentially being less safe).
    You can then save your behavior under a new name, and input this name in miqocrafter instead of nqhq. Let me know if you need more help !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Also made a small utility to display miqobot maps in 2D.
    Helps sometimes to debug maps, or check if they come all the way from an aetheryte.
    Available in GitHub. Probably a bit bugged 🙂

Kuarupi
    Participant
    1+

hey Shishio, how are you?

I liked the new version of Miqocrafter

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Kuarupi.

Kuarupi
    Participant

Hey again,

Shishio i forgot to say for you a suggestion.

So, there would be no way in the next miqocrafter update, you increase the item limit, because for example, if I want to craft potions, there is a limit of 100.

I know that after the scenario is ready, you can change it and put the desired amount (I do it this way).

but I believe it would be a good improvement for those who don’t understand very well how to edit the scenario and increase the limit of items produced.

Thx

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.