Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 4 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 414 total)
  • Author

Brykin
    Participant

can someone give me the new version of the Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator ? Thanks in Advance

rxantos
    Participant
    1+

Not sure if the latest. But here is in github
    https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

can someone give me the new version of the Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator ? Thanks in Advance

Hi !
    Latest version is always available from Github. Thanks rxantos for the link.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hey again,

Shishio i forgot to say for you a suggestion.

So, there would be no way in the next miqocrafter update, you increase the item limit, because for example, if I want to craft potions, there is a limit of 100.

I know that after the scenario is ready, you can change it and put the desired amount (I do it this way).

but I believe it would be a good improvement for those who don’t understand very well how to edit the scenario and increase the limit of items produced.

Thx

Hi and thanks for using this software!
    I’ve delivered that modification, should be available in github in a few minutes.
    Good suggestion 🙂 Made no sense to limit it to 100.

Hazzard191
    Participant

I am having an issue with this program launching now, when i click the exe to launch it, nothing shows up. I can see an image of it when i try to alt tab, I can see it in my task manager, but there’s no trace of it on my task bar, or on my screen as a window. I was able to launch it a couple times before the crash that really messed things up seemed to be right after i did an item search for all the crafting jobs levels 1-5 and checked the box for “Search for all kinds of items” or whatever it’s called.

I have removed it from my PC, ran ccleaner, checked for a defrag. only thing i did not do was check the registry but i don’t like messing with that since i would probably have to hunt for a while to check if it’s in there. Once i redownloaded and decompressed it and tried to launch it again it still has the same issue.

Hi Shishio I’m having the exact same issue LRP ran into.
    After trying it in admin mode, & doing a complete wipe of it, I decided to go back through all the previous releases on github and have found that if I install v2.1.2 I can use that version. When I try to overwrite these files with the newer versions I end up in the exact same spot as before.

PurplePred
    Participant

I am having an issue with this program launching now, when i click the exe to launch it, nothing shows up. I can see an image of it when i try to alt tab, I can see it in my task manager, but there’s no trace of it on my task bar, or on my screen as a window. I was able to launch it a couple times before the crash that really messed things up seemed to be right after i did an item search for all the crafting jobs levels 1-5 and checked the box for “Search for all kinds of items” or whatever it’s called.

I have removed it from my PC, ran ccleaner, checked for a defrag. only thing i did not do was check the registry but i don’t like messing with that since i would probably have to hunt for a while to check if it’s in there. Once i redownloaded and decompressed it and tried to launch it again it still has the same issue.

Hi Shishio I’m having the exact same issue LRP ran into.
    After trying it in admin mode, & doing a complete wipe of it, I decided to go back through all the previous releases on github and have found that if I install v2.1.2 I can use that version. When I try to overwrite these files with the newer versions I end up in the exact same spot as before.

I am also having this issue. Tried running as admin as well. I saw a post earlier saying that the installation folder might matter in getting the program to launch correctly, but I haven’t found any meaningful solutions. I also see it when i alt tab and i can see it taking resources in task manager but the ui isn’t appearing. Any advice is appreciated.

MoonHowler
    MoonHowler
    Participant

Hi
    Been trying to run it but I can’t seem to start it at all, is there any detailed guide on how to run it ?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi !

For all having issues, could you send me your GeneralDatabase.log file (located next to the exe),every other .log file in same directory and the content of the C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\Roaming\MiqoCrafter ?
    shishio.valentine@gmail.com

Thanks !
    So far I can’t reproduce this issue.

AmeliaMaximoff
    Participant

Hi

Sorry, I’m completely new to Miqobot oblivious to how it all works.

Just to clarify, does this find the resources that I need for an item, then go and automatically gather it for me?

Thank you in advance

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi

Sorry, I’m completely new to Miqobot oblivious to how it all works.

Just to clarify, does this find the resources that I need for an item, then go and automatically gather it for me?

Thank you in advance

Hi !
    Yes exacty 🙂
    That and it also crafts the needed items.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Will MiqoCrafter work with the 6.2 Miqo updates now?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Will MiqoCrafter work with the 6.2 Miqo updates now?

Hi !
    It should, unless I missed important miqobot scenario update related to crafting.
    Miqocrafter mainly uses GarlandTool website to generate the scenarios. So as long as this site is up to date, miqocrafter should follow and keep on working !

But as always, if you have an issue, please come back to me !

jacekun18
    Participant

So I love this feature, however lately when I generate a scenario the grids in it are either out of date or really really bad. I havent used this in a while and recently got back into it, but did i miss something or do i just have to continue to fix the scenarios when i generate them?

Asher
    Participant

Whenever I try to use this tool, it crashes when it’s making the scenario. This has been a problem for me for months. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled twice, and I’ve tried running as administrator, nothing helps. Has anyone had this issue?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

So I love this feature, however lately when I generate a scenario the grids in it are either out of date or really really bad. I havent used this in a while and recently got back into it, but did i miss something or do i just have to continue to fix the scenarios when i generate them?

Hi !
    I haven’t integrated the latests grid yet… I guess I should look around in the forum to see if there are some updates !
    If you redo them, feel free to send them to me, I’ll add them to the tools so they can help everyone 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.