Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 3 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 414 total)
  • Author

BoredNewb
    Participant

Hi don’t know if you got my mail but I sent the logs to the mail I saw you gave a couple posts ago.

chibikorri
    Participant

Just tried it out. It’s working well so far.

However I wanna point out one thing. If I wanna craft e.g. 100 Dwarven Mythril Nuggets the generated scenario is actually for four times the materials as the gather command is set to 401. The gather command however is requiring the number of nodes to hit, so the scenario would not gather 401 materials, instead hit 401 nodes resulting in a minimum of 1,604 materials.

Nvm, it was answered previously. However the setting inside miqocrafter should be self-explaining as not everyone reads “Nb” as number. maybe just write it down to make it clear.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  chibikorri.

lmaobbz
    Participant

bruh I just tried it out, it’s fucking sick

How can i make it auto use cordials for all the gathering senarios generated by this?

Xion
    Participant

How can i make it auto use cordials for all the gathering senarios generated by this?

There is a tickbox under Gatherering tab.

gametester072
    Participant

It seems like the tool doesn’t help in crafting [Cotton Dalmatica]. It just shows up as blank in the crafting tree.

Did I screw something up?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

It seems like the tool doesn’t help in crafting [Cotton Dalmatica]. It just shows up as blank in the crafting tree.

Did I screw something up?

Hi ! Do you still have this issue?

Ai-hime
    Participant

I don’t know if it’s suggested before, and if it is, am sorry!

Would it be an idea to allow for wildcards in the search? It’d make searching for a specific set so much easier! E.g search for “Exarchic * of Scouting” and it brings up all the Exarchic scouting pieces? I don’t know if it’s a thing already but when I try right now, it just crashes 🙁

LRP
    Participant

I am having an issue with this program launching now, when i click the exe to launch it, nothing shows up. I can see an image of it when i try to alt tab, I can see it in my task manager, but there’s no trace of it on my task bar, or on my screen as a window. I was able to launch it a couple times before the crash that really messed things up seemed to be right after i did an item search for all the crafting jobs levels 1-5 and checked the box for “Search for all kinds of items” or whatever it’s called.

I have removed it from my PC, ran ccleaner, checked for a defrag. only thing i did not do was check the registry but i don’t like messing with that since i would probably have to hunt for a while to check if it’s in there. Once i redownloaded and decompressed it and tried to launch it again it still has the same issue.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  LRP.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  LRP.

abcync
    Participant

I’m having problem when i search for item that i want to craft the program just disappear every single time

MiqoUser1
    Participant
    1+

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  MiqoUser1.
    Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant
    1+

Red Mage Casting set I made.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

I am having an issue with this program launching now, when i click the exe to launch it, nothing shows up. I can see an image of it when i try to alt tab, I can see it in my task manager, but there’s no trace of it on my task bar, or on my screen as a window. I was able to launch it a couple times before the crash that really messed things up seemed to be right after i did an item search for all the crafting jobs levels 1-5 and checked the box for “Search for all kinds of items” or whatever it’s called.

I have removed it from my PC, ran ccleaner, checked for a defrag. only thing i did not do was check the registry but i don’t like messing with that since i would probably have to hunt for a while to check if it’s in there. Once i redownloaded and decompressed it and tried to launch it again it still has the same issue.

I’m having problem when i search for item that i want to craft the program just disappear every single time

Hi Both of you !
    I think someone else got this issue.
    Could you try running it in administratror mode ?
    Also where did you install the software ?
    Miqocrafter should not need admin rights, yet maybe in some specific installation folder it would need some.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

I don’t know if it’s suggested before, and if it is, am sorry!

Would it be an idea to allow for wildcards in the search? It’d make searching for a specific set so much easier! E.g search for “Exarchic * of Scouting” and it brings up all the Exarchic scouting pieces? I don’t know if it’s a thing already but when I try right now, it just crashes 🙁

Hi !
    Good idea, I’ll implement that next time I’m working on this project 🙂

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Thanks!

Hi !
    I think you initially had a question about item quantity, I figure it is solved ? 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.