Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 5 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 414 total)
  • Author

LRP
    Participant

Hi Both of you !
    I think someone else got this issue.
    Could you try running it in administratror mode ?
    Also where did you install the software ?
    Miqocrafter should not need admin rights, yet maybe in some specific installation folder it would need some.

Yes I have tried launching as both non and admin
    it’s also not a traditional installer, for me it’s just a compressed folder which isn’t installing anything just decompressing the files. Did I get the wrong file?
    As far as where it is located, i have all the files in their own folder inside a Folder on my Desktop that also have Miqobot folder inside.

Feand
    Participant

does this work currently?

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Just an FYI. the Cobalt Ore does some very suspicious behavior. Not bad for 1 round, but if you are watched. definitely suspicious.

After gathering at a spot, You mount up to jump over a rock. which if you have flying you fly up for a second. Then you land and dismount, sprint and run pretty far to the next node. Happens a lot if you need a lot of cobalt. Then after that node, you run to another node that is semi far, except you run 80% then mount up. From then on the route is normal till you hit the beginning again.

And the Earth Shard has an error in getting to the locations.

Thanks for a great product. 2nd day trying it out.

jackwarby22
    Participant

Hi how can I have my ARM craft ingots instead of BSM?

Ferikisu
    Ferikisu
    Participant

Shishio, did you made or do you have a good grid for Flax for Ramie Threads? The one that I have is pretty bad, doesn’t fly and get stuck very often.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi Both of you !
    I think someone else got this issue.
    Could you try running it in administratror mode ?
    Also where did you install the software ?
    Miqocrafter should not need admin rights, yet maybe in some specific installation folder it would need some.

Yes I have tried launching as both non and admin
    it’s also not a traditional installer, for me it’s just a compressed folder which isn’t installing anything just decompressing the files. Did I get the wrong file?
    As far as where it is located, i have all the files in their own folder inside a Folder on my Desktop that also have Miqobot folder inside.

Hi !
    Ok so that needs more investigations. Could you send me all the .log files created inside the installation directory by mail ? Shishio.valentine@gmail.com

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

does this work currently?

Hi !
    Well it should 🙂
    If anything you can always report a bug here or in the github : https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Just an FYI. the Cobalt Ore does some very suspicious behavior. Not bad for 1 round, but if you are watched. definitely suspicious.

After gathering at a spot, You mount up to jump over a rock. which if you have flying you fly up for a second. Then you land and dismount, sprint and run pretty far to the next node. Happens a lot if you need a lot of cobalt. Then after that node, you run to another node that is semi far, except you run 80% then mount up. From then on the route is normal till you hit the beginning again.

And the Earth Shard has an error in getting to the locations.

Thanks for a great product. 2nd day trying it out.

Hi !
    Thanks for letting me know. I will review those grids with the next release.
    I am also planning on integrating a way to propose new grids or report faulty grids directly in miqocrafter. All I need is the time to do it haha

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi how can I have my ARM craft ingots instead of BSM?

Hi !
    So far it’s not available in miqocrafter directly. That is something I do not manage sorry.
    So the only way is to modify the scenario by hand in miqobot.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Shishio, did you made or do you have a good grid for Flax for Ramie Threads? The one that I have is pretty bad, doesn’t fly and get stuck very often.

Hi !
    Sorry I’ve not been gathering for a while, and so all the grids I have are probably already integrated or non functional…
    Have you looked in the gathering index in this forum ?
    If you find one, please let me know, I’ll integrate it 🙂
    If you don’t, report back here and I’ll try to find some time to make a functional one !

Ferikisu
    Ferikisu
    Participant

Hi !
    Sorry I’ve not been gathering for a while, and so all the grids I have are probably already integrated or non functional…
    If you don’t, report back here and I’ll try to find some time to make a functional one !

I couldn’t find any updated grid. Looks like all Flax grids haven’t been updated for years. They work, but it’s pretty obvious that it’s miqo since they keep running against the fences all the time.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Ferikisu Ferikisu.
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Quote—
    Hi !
    I am also planning on integrating a way to propose new grids or report faulty grids directly in miqocrafter. All I need is the time to do it haha
    Quote—

No worries on my part, more concerned other might be use them. I modified them on my end so they are now all flying which seems to fix the errors. I would submit mine on here, but I need some more experience before I do. Ben looking at different grids and trying to find a best method.

Another question. What are the other options under Crafting HQNQ? I’d like to select whatever input so that it always uses HQ if available. Is this the best place to ask questions? DO you have a donate page. Love the work your doing/did.

Possible suggestion. Though it may add too many additional files. Having 3 different routes for each node gathering. 1 for walk, 1 for mount and 1 for flying. And the use can select via checkbox or whatever what his character can do. Again if this is too much, i manually edit all the ones I download so they are all flying. also like to slightly move the points so my guy wont follow same route as others.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Zankul Zankul.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Zankul Zankul.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi !

I couldn’t find any updated grid. Looks like all Flax grids haven’t been updated for years. They work, but it’s pretty obvious that it’s miqo since they keep running against the fences all the time.

Hi !
    I have uploaded one with the latest release 2.2.9 in github.
    Just made it, so it’s probably not perfect, but at least it should make you fly from the aetheryte to the gathering nodes.
    Then sometimes it hits some stuff, but it does not get stuck at least.
    This one is hard to optimize, since miqo is adding an offset from the map point (each map point is not followed precisely, or it would be too easy to detect miqobot users). And there, even a small offset can actually make you hit stuff.

Anyway, try it and let me know !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Quote—
    Hi !
    Quote—

No worries on my part, more concerned other might be use them. I modified them on my end so they are now all flying which seems to fix the errors. I would submit mine on here, but I need some more experience before I do. Ben looking at different grids and trying to find a best method.

Another question. What are the other options under Crafting HQNQ? I’d like to select whatever input so that it always uses HQ if available. Is this the best place to ask questions? DO you have a donate page. Love the work your doing/did.

Possible suggestion. Though it may add too many additional files. Having 3 different routes for each node gathering. 1 for walk, 1 for mount and 1 for flying. And the use can select via checkbox or whatever what his character can do. Again if this is too much, i manually edit all the ones I download so they are all flying. also like to slightly move the points so my guy wont follow same route as others.

Hi !
    No worries, though if you feel like your grids do a better job, feel free to post them and I’ll integrate it.

As for HQNQ options, the name is not great. It refers to the crafting solver options which will be used by miqobot. Recommended is the only one available by default, but you can also create a new set of solver options, and input its name in miqocrafter. And of course, you can ask questions here, even though I’m not yet a miqobot expert 🙂
    I do have a paypal if you want to contribute: paypal.me/ShishioValentine. it would be greatly appreciated!
    As for your last point, it’s a nice idea. We could for example have several sets of grids for each item, then miqocrafter would select one randomly to put in miqobot. The main problem being that we would need those grids. It’s already hard to get working grids for each item, so it looks complex to get more.
    I had also thought about modifying the grid a little bit randomly when I am integrating it in miqobot. Problem is that sometimes it would generate a wrong grid, which would ultimately end up with people hitting a wall. Some grids are really that sensitive.
    I had almost the same idea with old ARR maps, which were made when flying was not an option, and which are now definitively suspicious. I wanted to switch mount nodes with flying nodes, or at least automatically add fly nodes in between mount nodes. But it’s also complexed to generate automatically.
    The best idea I had so far, which would need further development and time, is to create a sniffing bot, tracking player positions and travel paths. Used by enough people, this would allow to dynamically map all of eorzea, and create a kind of gigantic grid over all areas. From that, it would be easy to generate more random paths. It would also solve the faulty grid issue, since there would be only one master grid per area, from which smaller grids are extracted. But we’re not there just yet 🙂

Ray
    Participant

I would support the sniffing bot idea, but only if the code was open source.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.