Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 5 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 406 through 414 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Whenever I try to use this tool, it crashes when it’s making the scenario. This has been a problem for me for months. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled twice, and I’ve tried running as administrator, nothing helps. Has anyone had this issue?

Hi !
    Sorry to ear that, could you send me a zip of your installation folder ?
    shishio.valentine@gmail.com

Also I’d take the directory in C:\Users\*your_name*\AppData\Roaming.
    I’ll check what’s happening and will fix it if needed.

Go_watch
    Participant

Hey, first of all, thanks for making this amazing program.

Second of all, I just started using it now and have run into 2 snags. First, I get an error on the changeJob(MIN). It wont auto change it, but runs fine if I start as MIN. Secondly, I’m running the program now, and its stuck in a loop for the first ingredient. It’s well past what the number was set at, but its still continued on instead of heading to the next one.

Go_watch
    Participant
    1+

Hey, first of all, thanks for making this amazing program.

Second of all, I just started using it now and have run into 2 snags. First, I get an error on the changeJob(MIN). It wont auto change it, but runs fine if I start as MIN. Secondly, I’m running the program now, and its stuck in a loop for the first ingredient. It’s well past what the number was set at, but its still continued on instead of heading to the next one.

Ok, fixed the first issue by dragging the next class change onto my bars. I am curious if there is a simplier way though. But now I have a new issue. In the second area, my character doesnt fly and just ground mounts then gets stuck in a tree.

CasualKing
    Participant

Is Miqocrafter still available? Very new to Miqo and just came across this.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Well it should be 🙂
    I’m not playing anymore lately, so I can’t really test it.

But if there is any issue let me know and I’ll try to look into it.

AGPB
    Participant

HEY I AM DUMB AND DONT KNOW how to use or download`

OmegaJackie
    OmegaJackie
    Participant

I don’t see any exe inside the latest release, only MiqoCraftMapViewer.exe and MiqoGridFinder.exe within the zipped files. I turned off my windows defender as well to make sure it wasn’t getting auto deleted on extract

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    2+

HEY I AM DUMB AND DONT KNOW how to use or download`

Hi ! Probably a bit late, but you can download it there:
    https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter/releases/tag/V2.3.1
    There’s a guid on how to use it there:
    https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter

I don’t see any exe inside the latest release, only MiqoCraftMapViewer.exe and MiqoGridFinder.exe within the zipped files. I turned off my windows defender as well to make sure it wasn’t getting auto deleted on extract

Hi ! I could find it in the latest zip file from here :
    https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter/releases/tag/V2.3.1
    There is a Miqocraft.exe inside.
    Let me know if you still can’t find it !

JackEversman
    Participant

i dont even know how to open this miqocrafter thing that Shisho made. i got the thing off github it had his name as the creator so i think i got the right thing.

Viewing 9 posts - 406 through 414 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.