Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 262 total)
  • Author

zms
    Participant
    2+

Dear Miqo Team,

Do not forget to eat and hydrate. We know you are working hard.

I have a minor question that I know was never been discussed. When will our cat have her new outfit?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This question has been discussed a few times.
    You can join one of the latest discussions here:
    Miqobot’s outfits

sherbet
    Participant

I’m really looking forward to crafting and gathering features particularly. However long it takes is fine by me and definitely worth it, thank you for all your hard work on getting things up and running again!

Minitzu
    Participant

Yes, displaying known traps is what I was referring to. Thank you very much for your reply. This may be in the wrong place to ask but will known traps for Heaven on High ever be added in the future?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In order for Miqobot to show known traps, they have to be discovered first.
    But as we already said, this content became unpopular in Stormblood, therefore Miqobot clients haven’t managed to collect enough data for a database of trap locations in Heaven-on-High. Since this is now an outdated low level content, it is unlikely they ever will.

ankina
    ankina
    Participant

just to know, its absolutely dead right now?, or some things are working (simple things , like GS mini games) my subs finish december 2 xD, and when open miqobot find the game.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, Miqobot is absolutely broken. You can see this information at the beginning of this thread:

Approximately 2-3 weeks.
    Complete Miqobot downtime. No feature is functional in any form. Core modules are being reimplemented and adapted for the new game client.

Kaibasaur
    Participant

Hey good people! Can anyone let me know which page is the best for obsessively checking for updates? Is it the Miqobot status? Or the Patch Notes?

Dolaver
    Participant

They said the will post updates here:
    https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/endwalker-6-0-miqobot-status/

Just give them some time. Roadmap says 2-3 weeks

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    2+

Dolaver no point in correcting people I have tried it before they don’t search, check sticky, or read at all. They just post. It happens every single time the bot is down. Just check this thread how many times they ask is it up and working. It’s insane.

abigorbullet
    Participant

My sub is going to run out before Miqobot is functional again so how would I get time extended. also with out a license I cant see if there is an update to the software, can I?

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

While Miqobot is down, our licenses don’t tick down.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

All licenses that were active on the day of Endwalker arrival will be extended.
    There is no expiration during Miqobot downtime.

All important updates will be posted in the main status thread:
    Endwalker – Miqobot Status

scythrall
    Participant

My license expired during downtime.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

No, it did not expire.
    There is no system to monitor license during the downtime period. The information you see in old Miqobot application is outdated.

If your license was active on the day of Endwalker arrival, then it is still active today.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.