Miqobot's outfits

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot's outfits

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Not Human Not Human 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Just wondering if she’ll get any other outfits. Not a huge deal, just thought it might be kind of fun.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, we have plans to implement additional Miqobot avatars in the future.
    However, the last time we did it some users expressed disappointment with this feature because they considered it pointless. Therefore it is now classified as low priority.

Thank you for your request!

shadowthegamer
    Participant
    3+

You know… This has been on my mind a while now. It would probably fall under QoL updates, but how about Miqobot gets multiple thought bubbles to reflect what she is doing? Crossed swords for combat assist, turning gears for crafting preparation, a fish for fishing, coins for MGP minigames, chocobo for chocobo racing, and probably some more I can’t think of right now.

If this is something not out of the question, I wouldn’t mind to commission half body artworks and donating them for that cause. Adds quite a bit of character if you ask me.

1+

That could be a fun idea. Going off of that, having her count the number of repetitions completed could be cool, too.

Pentacles
    Participant

I agree with them, it could be fun to see declination by type of work but would be a lot of work to drawn

But the count that it is more easy and really useful, I would totally like it

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant
    4+

Easy solution would be to get the community involved make it a competition where they submit entries for each class and the winners would get one free month or something that way all you have to do is add it to the options and the community feels engaged and involved with the project. kinda a win win honestly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.