Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 262 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

So will our licensees restart once actual stage 2 when you can start to do things again? Or when teh core is fixed even though you still wont be able to use it? Thanks for all your hard work

Kim_Lee
    Participant

This has been answered a thousand times even in this thread please read it.

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

You will be able to use it once the core is fixed and license will be extended for downtime.

Andylynyn
    Participant

I think what was meant to be asked was, are licenses going back to normal after the CORE fix, or only during stage 2, where more things are operational.

Which I think is a valid question, but considering what the Miqo Team has already answered, I’d imagine it’ll go back to business as usual once the Core is fixed, regardless of rotations being potentially sub-optimal as of Endwalker, because the bot will technically be operational and people can compensate for differences with scenarios.

Which is fair enough, imo.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    8+

We are very sorry, but if we continue extending licenses until Miqobot is fully optimized for Endwalker, we will have to work for free for at least a year.

If you do not wish to support us during this time, then of course you can choose to do so by simply not renewing your subscription. We do not impose recurring payments, so you don’t have to make any effort to stop the subscription.

But we won’t be able to provide free Miqobot usage for everyone for the whole year.
    This would make the development process unsustainable and the project would be closed.

BepoN
    Participant

On the roadmap it says there will be downtime for 2-3 weeks, does that mean after that time some functions such as macro crafting will be available?

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

Approximately 1-2 months.
    Miqobot supports only Shadowbringers content. Fishing and Gathering work in new locations, but new abilities are not supported. Spearfishing is broken. Macro Crafting is functional. Crafting Solver is most likely broken.
    Squadron Dungeons and Trust Dungeons are supported up to level 80. Revamped combat rotations are not supported. Sage and Reaper jobs are not supported. Assist Mode usage is very limited.
    Gold Saucer features are most likely unaffected.
    The top priority during this period is implementing the necessary fixes for Combat rotations and restoring level 80 support for all jobs (including new ones).
    Implementation of minor Crafting Solver updates is possible.

literally on the first page…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Kim_Lee.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

hey Miqobot i have been wondering about this for awhile is the treasure Hunt feature still relevant? i have never once seen a buried treasure in the diadem does it have any other uses then the diadem?

Edib
    Participant

I’m assuming SMN will also be unavailable for combat like the Reaper and Sage for a while? Anyway cant wait for functionality for some of the older content again, I need to get working towards my diadem goals

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

On the roadmap it says there will be downtime for 2-3 weeks, does that mean after that time some functions such as macro crafting will be available?

Yes, Macro Crafting will be functional.
    You can see this information on the roadmap.

hey Miqobot i have been wondering about this for awhile is the treasure Hunt feature still relevant? i have never once seen a buried treasure in the diadem does it have any other uses then the diadem?

This feature was created for 2015 version of the Diadem and it’s no longer relevant. Since then, Diadem has been redesigned several times and there are no more buried coffers to be found.

I’m assuming SMN will also be unavailable for combat like the Reaper and Sage for a while?

Yes, revamped combat rotations will not be supported.

SubSeven
    Participant

so we will not see rotations for 90 lvl ?

jponry
    jponry
    Participant
    2+

I don’t mean to be rude but please use your eyes (or ears w/ text-to-speech) and read Miqo’s post in the first page of this thread… They explain the entire roadmap including rotation support/lack thereof…

hidingfromu
    Participant
    1+

I don’t mean to be rude but please use your eyes (or ears w/ text-to-speech)

You do mean to be rude.
    Just link them back to the OP.

I don’t understand why people are getting annoyed with people asking questions in this thread.
    If you’ve read the 1st post, have all the information you need regarding the roadmap etc, and you don’t want to read other people questions, maybe don’t continue to read posts in this particular thread?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

We apologize if seeing recurring questions causes you discomfort.
    But this always happens after every new game patch, when Miqobot is down and when new users are confused as to why the service is unavailable. Answering this kind of questions is part of our routine.

Yes, level 90 rotations will take 3-12 months to be implemented.
    You can see this information at the beginning of this thread:

3+ month onwards.
    Evaluation of project status. Reassessment of the community demand. Reprioritizing features and adjusting further development plans.
    Incremental progress towards level 90 content. Expect a full year for Miqobot to reach level 90.

xqcL
    xqcL
    Participant

I love Miqobot <3 thank you devs you’re amazing and beautiful

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.