Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 262 total)
  • Author

Andylynyn
    Participant
    2+

I don’t mean to be rude but please use your eyes (or ears w/ text-to-speech)

You do mean to be rude.
    Just link them back to the OP.

I don’t understand why people are getting annoyed with people asking questions in this thread.
    If you’ve read the 1st post, have all the information you need regarding the roadmap etc, and you don’t want to read other people questions, maybe don’t continue to read posts in this particular thread?

Legitimately nothing rude with what the poster said. Telling someone to use their eyes is not rude, not unless you’re overly sensitive.

Not only that the Miqo team had clearly JUST said in the post above “Yes, revamped combat rotations will not be supported. You can see this information on the roadmap.” – if you read that and decide “I’m gonna ask if level90 rotations are supported regardless!” – then believe me, “use your eyes” was a kindness.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Andylynyn.

hidingfromu
    Participant
    4+

Legitimately nothing rude with what the poster said. Telling someone to use their eyes is not rude, not unless you’re overly sensitive.

I think it was rude, you don’t, all good.

If anybody spoke to me like that in real life, whether I’d asked a stupid question or not, I’d consider it rude, and I think many other people would too.

Not only that the Miqo team had clearly JUST said in the post above “Yes, revamped combat rotations will not be supported. You can see this information on the roadmap.” – if you read that and decide “I’m gonna ask if level90 rotations are supported regardless!” – then believe me, “use your eyes” was a kindness.

Miqo said it best in the post following mine.

“We apologize if seeing recurring questions causes you discomfort.”

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    4+

Asking stupid questions is not the issue. It’s the recurring questions. If I’m not mistaken the team is small and when people keep asking the same questions it takes away from the team that is working really hard to bring the bot back online. Also the sanity of the one who has to keep answering these questions that have already been answered. It’s like a kid asking why, why, why…

mikoto
    Participant

Im wondering, would it be possible to push a small update out for the bot so we can create grids while we wait for the actual functionality of the bot to return? already made my sceneios and gather presets in advance but grids is the one thing that cant be done currently.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

It’s the recurring questions. If I’m not mistaken the team is small and when people keep asking the same questions it takes away from the team that is working really hard to bring the bot back online.

As we already said, answering recurring questions is part of our routine. This always happens with every new game patch. It doesn’t take a lot of time to repeat an answer, so it’s not a problem for us.

We appreciate your concern and are very grateful for your patience and support. But if reading these questions makes you uncomfortable, please consider ignoring this thread. There will be no important updates posted here.
    All important information will be posted in the main status thread:
    Endwalker – Miqobot Status

Im wondering, would it be possible to push a small update out for the bot so we can create grids while we wait for the actual functionality of the bot to return? already made my sceneios and gather presets in advance but grids is the one thing that cant be done currently.

No, it is not possible.
    All features require core application modules in order to be able to connect to the game. 3D Editor is not an exception.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    16+

Am I weird? I check every hour to see if update happened… I can’t wait for the return.

Simpleton
    Participant
    1+

This isn’t weird at all. It sounds more like your excited to see what Miqo has planned and you are invested in the advancement of the product.

Scrooge
    Scrooge
    Participant
    1+

I haven’t even bought endwalker yet, without miqobot I don’t even want to play the game haha xD

Can’t wait for it all to be up and running ^^

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

With new update, how does it impact Miqo recovery? Of course, it’s not known right now, but question is meant for after patch 6.01 release.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    12+

The arrival of Patch 6.01 has minimal impact on the previously announced schedule of Miqobot recovery.

LHalfish
    Participant
    2+

Well this will be a nice christmas present! thank you for your hard work.

beready99
    Participant

What about the licensing? and sales? thank you everyone and merry christmas

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The arrival of Patch 6.01 has no effect on the previously announced plans regarding licenses and sales.

christianrodher
    Participant

LvL 81 trust will be implemented on Revival?

Approximately 1-2 months.
    Miqobot supports only Shadowbringers content.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.