Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

LvL 81 trust will be implemented on Revival?

No, there will be no new features after the initial downtime period.
    You can see this information on the roadmap.

edgedy
    Participant

Holminster Switch came out in November, 4-5 months after the expansion. Qitana Ravel came out approximately August. It’s usually a pretty slow development because it also includes the rotations included for the jobs. Don’t take this as quoting, but it’s a pretty accurate model for development though the community also influences the decision making process for prioritizing different things.

Once 81 dungeon comes out though, you can max out your trust and your jobs very quickly. It’s also nice for seal farming and minions.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  edgedy.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  edgedy.
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Holminster Switch came out in November, 4-5 months after the expansion. Qitana Ravel came out approximately August. It’s usually a pretty slow development because it also includes the rotations included for the jobs. Don’t take this as quoting, but it’s a pretty accurate model for development though the community also influences the decision making process for prioritizing different things.

Once 81 dungeon comes out though, you can max out your trust and your jobs very quickly. It’s also nice for seal farming and minions.

Even with no 81, it is very easy to max out trust and jobs still. I did manual runs of trusts for a bit, got very fast xp. They increased 81+ dungeon xp in 6.01 because it was better to run 71-80 for xp… Now 81+ is better, but 71-80 is still very good.

Radbean
    Participant

>>Holminster Switch came out in November, 4-5 months after the expansion

Please release Lv 85 dungeon first in EW. I dont think there is a demand for Lv81 dungeons because we can level up from 81 to 85 in the 80 dungeon already exist in miqo.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Prioritizing a Level 85 Dungeon first would be inefficient, because we don’t have access to it and we don’t have all jobs at level 85.
    Unless you agree to spend the first few months of the expansion without any updates in Miqobot, we would like to avoid inefficient choices.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

we can level up from 81 to 85 in the 80 dungeon already exist in miqo.

Level 80 gives trash exp. Dont use it for leveling.

Radbean
    Participant

Which ID should we use for leveling until EW dungeon release in miqo? Holmin or qitanna?

Radbean
    Participant

sry, this is not the question related to miqo….please ignore XD

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Any 50/60/70/80 dungeon is not good for leveling. Thats why they never pop in leveling roulette. Thats why Sohm Al is better than any 60 squadron dungeon. And Qitana Ravel is better than any 80 trust dungeon.

cmscy
    Participant
    3+

81 Trust is the best option really since maxing the avatars gives an achievement, also gives really good exp, about 1.8Mil with food

darkpokemon
    Participant
    2+

17 more hours we might have Miqobot back!!!!

I cant wait lol, you never know what you got till its gone, def appreciate all the effort going into the restoration!

darkpokemon
    Participant

Hey so is Miqobot up now? I opened her up and she found my game, I instantly tried combat assist but she is telling me Target Last Eneemy is missing but I have it set as 0

Radbean
    Participant
    1+

I also cant wait
    Miqo is the last hope and our last standing. I open miqo every 1 hour.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Hey so is Miqobot up now?

No, at the moment Miqobot is broken and we are working to fix her as fast as possible.
    Please refer to the main status thread for updates:
    Endwalker – Miqobot Status

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.