Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This may seem like an obvious question, but I just recently taken interest in Miqobot. So I am not aware of what features will be re-enabled with the ‘core’ functionality. Can you elaborate somewhere for new customers what miqobot will be capable of upon the endwalker upgrade of the bot?

We believe we have already answered this question at the beginning of this thread:
    Endwalker Miqo Roadmap
    Would you please specify, what kind of information would you like to receive in addition to this?

ashathe
    Participant

I think I understand now, thank you!

SubSeven
    Participant

So it seems combat rotations is not so close =\

bebeen
    Participant

Isn’t there any major change from the previous Miqobot for now?

It’s a big update so I would like to know if there is any possibility of operational changes

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

An approximate list of changes is posted at the beginning of this thread.
    If this information is not enough, please specify what kind of data you are looking for.

SubSeven
    Participant

Miqo so combat routines only after 1-2months, correct ?

khmmiqobot
    Participant

Back to my Autohotkey script until you re-enable Miqo! Took me a bit to readjust the combat rotation functions but its where it has to be for now. Your’s of course is much better. Your ControlSend and memory usage is awesome! 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  khmmiqobot.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  khmmiqobot.

SubSeven
    Participant

share 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The answer depends on what job you are interested in.
    If you ask about new or revamped jobs, then yes, it will take several months to implement new rotations for them.

noobMagician42
    noobMagician42
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for the reply Miqo! How does one subscribe to a thread? By clicking the heart next to a post?

From Minitzu
    Is the mapping feature going to be worked in your roadmap? I run PotD a lot and the PotD feature has been a massive help.

I think what they are talking about is the “Show Palace of the Dead” option under the 3d Radar.

I understand that priority right now is on core functionality and basic features. Given how busy the Dalamud, Teamcraft, XIVLauncher and ACT developers are, and how difficult their work is, I have no doubt that reimplementing Miqo’s core features for the new expansion is a massive undertaking.

That being said, is there a thread similar to this with a roadmap of quality-of-life changes and new features? I would like to support expanding the 3d radar to include an option for HOH in addition to PotD.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

How does one subscribe to a thread?

You can find the Subscribe button at the top of the page.

I think what they are talking about is the “Show Palace of the Dead” option under the 3d Radar.

This feature will be fixed automatically along with the core modules upgrade.

That being said, is there a thread similar to this with a roadmap of quality-of-life changes and new features?

Yes, there is a general roadmap in the Development section:
    Upcoming Features
    But since the critical Endwalker upgrades must be given maximum priority, all development on QoL and new features is postponed.

I would like to support expanding the 3d radar to include an option for HOH in addition to PotD.

Miqobot detects and shows all special objects in Heaven-on-High as well.
    However, this content became unpopular in Stormblood, therefore Miqobot clients haven’t managed to collect enough data for a database of trap locations in Heaven-on-High.

SubSeven
    Participant

The answer depends on what job you are interested in.
    If you ask about new or revamped jobs, then yes, it will take several months to implement new rotations for them.

at least warrior \ blm \ astr ?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Miqobot will perform in accordance with the same algorithms that were implemented before Endwalker. Only core modules are being upgraded during the first phase.
    If the algorithms implemented in Shadowbringers fit the new rotations, they will work. Any significant changes or new abilities will not be supported.

Nott
    Participant

Yeah it wasn’t so bad last time with some of the jobs, just had to manually slip in some abilities. With pause being a thing this go around, should be even easier…for the jobs that will have partial support anyway. But SMN/Sage/Reaper, those will be a bit 🙂

Dolaver
    Participant
    9+

Please guys stop asking stuff that was already answered. Let Miqo team work on updates and wait patiently

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.