Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 262 total)
  • Author

edgedy
    Participant

Keep in mind the assisted combat will still be using the old level 80 rotations for a while.

pussyfoot
    Participant
    1+

In this roadmap, where are the “quality of life” improvements that were voted on etc? Are they just going to the wayside?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

Of course, upgrading Miqobot for Endwalker expansion will take maximum priority.
    Quality-of-Life features are useless if the core application is broken.

sye911
    Participant
    1+

I can’t wait for assist to be back, playing is really hard without it due to personal health issues. I’m hoping Machinist is one of the easiest to reprogram with so few changes.

Good luck with the roadmap

lssjwerewolf
    lssjwerewolf
    Participant
    3+

I know it’s hard to please a bunch of impatient goblins such as we, but I also just wanted to throw in my thanks for all your amazing and hard work.

noobMagician42
    noobMagician42
    Participant

Will there be an email update whenever Miqo is fully operational again? It will be much more convenient than checking the forums every few weeks.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

You can subscribe to the main status thread in order to receive email notifications whenever we post an update:
    Endwalker – Miqobot Status

Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant
    1+

Don’t feel stressed out, you folks are doing an amazing work and only a idiot will state otherwise

Allantha
    Participant
    1+

Love you guys and gals at Miqobot, keep up the good work but dont forget to take care of yourselves too, we dont mind waiting! ♥

laharyl
    Participant

Just wanted to say take your time with updated the bot, we appreaciate all your hard work and we aren’t going anywhere. Don’t let this project come between you and your quality of life <3

Dolaver
    Participant

Just wanted to say thank you! Love what you are doing and will gladly support it even if it’s not working properly yet. Please don’t overwork yourselves!

EvieEvie
    Participant

If you need another dev to help, please let me know 🙂

Minitzu
    Participant

Greetings!
    First of all, I would just like to thank you and this team for your continued efforts over time to ensure this program and community days as intact and functional as it can. Your hard work is truly appreciated.

Apologized for asking if it was covered, but I didn’t quite see it:

Is the mapping feature going to be worked in your roadmap? I run PotD a lot and the PotD feature has been a massive help.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Would you clarify your question? What kind of PotD mapping feature do you ask about?
    If it’s about displaying known trap locations in Palace of the Dead, then this feature will be fixed automatically along with the core modules upgrade.

ashathe
    Participant

This may seem like an obvious question, but I just recently taken interest in Miqobot. So I am not aware of what features will be re-enabled with the ‘core’ functionality. Can you elaborate somewhere for new customers what miqobot will be capable of upon the endwalker upgrade of the bot?

thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.