[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 616 through 628 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Thx Miqo for the beautiful work during Stormblood.. cant wait to see you in Shadowbringers

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant
    1+

New to using the bot, only ~a Month and I’ve got to say Miqo you are AMAZING. Looking forward to all of the new updates you will have once shadowbringers is released.

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant
    1+

I’m going to miss the combat assist it’s my favourite feature :/ I hope it comes back soon with shadowbringers

uwu
    Participant
    2+

With this update Bard is now on par with RDM as a completely set job. Reflugent Arrow now goes off with Miqo. Only minor issue is that it does not hold it for Barrage. Atleast now you dont have to fight the bot and beat it from using Straighter Shot.

Great work

Blackmage also now uses Fire IV in a decent rotation. Its a little clunky but much improved. Foul needs to be manually cast

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  uwu.

zgo63925
    Participant

Lets just hope that ShB has no new gathering mechanics, so we can use Miqo as soon as its back up for full ShB gathering and Gil making 🙂

Also I lowkey hope that BRD will be the preferred class to get up to the full potential again :p

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I’m not sure how useful this info will be, seeing as it might not matter in a few hours and I really have no idea how much of the work done so far will need be redone and reworked for expac.

But I just wanted to add that at the moment the current patch does not use Cooldown (lvl 62 skill) on MCH and it does not use Chain Stratagem (lvl 66 skill) on SCH.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Cooldown (62) is used during Overheat phase after all procs are utilized.
    Chain Stratagem (66) is omitted in favor of Quickened Aetherflow (68).

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

I’m honestly going to be depressed af when miqobot goes down for maintenance cause I got so attached to the combat assist I feel like I can’t play without it lol and it just got especially good too when that last update it’s just going to be sad

Pain
    Pain
    Participant
    2+

What changes have happened in the combat system with the release of the new miqo? Shadowbringers completely revamped the combat mechanics of the classes.

edit: Sch no longer summons faerie? Tanks no longer auto tank buff?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Pain Pain.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Release notes are being prepared at the moment and will be available in a few hours.
    Please refer to the main status thread for updates: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Trust Dungeons support is implemented.
    If you wish to report issues, please use this thread: Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

(Lv75) Qitana Ravel support is implemented.
    Miqobot v1.3.35 – Patch Notes

(Lv80) Heroes’ Gauntlet support is implemented.
    Miqobot v1.3.39 – Patch Notes

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Miqobot Miqobot.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
Viewing 13 posts - 616 through 628 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.