[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 628 total)
  • Author

XxWESxX
    Participant

my miqo start jumping inside boss aoe in squadron dungeons, anyone know what my problem?) (sry my bad english)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I encountered the weird bug a couple of other people mentioned in the past, Miqobot Assist stop doing something at a 3rd summons of The Shifting Altars of Uznair.

I think it was for a lesser summons.
    I tried pause/unpause, stop/restart, didn’t work. We got ejected after, so I don’t know if for the next summons Miqobot could have worked, what I can tell, is that once outside, she started to work again.

I was running as PLD.

Yes, we have managed to reproduce this issue a while ago.

• It happens under very rare circumstances due to a bug in the game client, which allows the Cast Bar to remain active (albeit invisible) if it is interrupted by a cutscene, a loading screen, or in another non-standard way.
    • In addition, another bug may occur randomly wherein the Cast Bar would indicate that it’s not interrupted and is still proceeding normally.
    • When both of these bugs occur at the same time, it affects Miqobot’s ability to identify the Cast Bar correctly. She assumes that a cast is still in progress and therefore does not attempt to perform another action.

In order to recover from this problem, all you have to do is initiate the cast manually once. You can immediately interrupt it by moving.
    The purpose of this action is to trigger the normal behavior of the Cast Bar, which will allow Miqobot to identify it properly once again.

As this issue is extremely hard to reproduce, it will take some time for us to design a proper solution.
    In the meantime, if you encounter this problem again please use the workaround described above.
    We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

my miqo start jumping inside boss aoe in squadron dungeons, anyone know what my problem?) (sry my bad english)

Our Tech Support has contacted you by email.
    Please send us the information requested and we will do our best to help you.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

As this issue is extremely hard to reproduce, it will take some time for us to design a proper solution.

The workaround is perfectly fine, I probably didn’t paid enough attention when you guys acknowledged you reproduced it, my bad, thanks for the explanation!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Squaron Dungeon runs give moogle event tomestones. Back to spamming Stone Vigil.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/mogmog-collection/

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

thats nice !!!!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Squaron Dungeon runs give moogle event tomestones. Back to spamming Stone Vigil.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/mogmog-collection/

Oh wow Lol I dont think there’s anything I need from the moogle event tho xD

koopatroopa96
    Participant

This is great, the only thing I really feel like is missing is for assist mode to both move you up into melee range and dodge AoE attacks (and full level 70 rotations but I don’t mind since I’m not level 70 yet). Great work!

Edit: I’m not sure if it already dodges attacks. I meant all of the crazy shaped ones that I encountered while testing it out in low level alliance raids.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  koopatroopa96.

Titcch
    Participant

How advanced are the rotations?

mikemangu
    Participant

Any idea when the combat feature that will allow us to set a path and kill mobs on the way will be released?

I rather have this for farming purposes than the current squadrons concept.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, there is no ETA.
    It will take a few more iterations in order to make the Combat system stable enough for scenario usage.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    7+

Miqobot v1.3.24

Download Miqobot Beta

Healer adjustments.
    – (Healers) Esuna is used to remove Silence.
    – (Healers) Esuna is used to remove Pacification.
    – (WHM) Rotation is upgraded for 1-68.
    – (SCH) Rotation is upgraded for 1-68.
    – (AST) Rotation is upgraded for 1-68.

Tank adjustments.
    – (Tanks) Combo is no longer interrupted by ranged weaponskills when its not required for enmity.
    – (PLD) Rotation is upgraded for 1-68.
    – (WAR) Rotation is upgraded for 1-70.
    – (DRK) Rotation is upgraded for 1-68.

Melee DPS adjustments.
    – (Melee) Goad is implemented.
    – (MNK) Rotation is upgraded for 1-66.
    – (DRG) Rotation is upgraded for 1-70.
    – (NIN) Rotation is upgraded for 1-68.
    – (SAM) Rotation is upgraded for 1-66.

Ranged DPS adjustments.
    – (BRD) Rotation is upgraded for 1-70.
    – (MCH) Rotation is upgraded for 1-66.

Caster DPS adjustments.
    – (BLM) Rotation is upgraded for 1-66.
    – (SMN) Rotation is upgraded for 1-68.
    – (RDM) Rotation is upgraded for 1-70.

In preparation for future dungeons and features.
    – Multiple core systems are implemented.
    – Multiple boss mechanics are implemented.
    – New omen types are detected.

Minor issues are addressed.
    – Fixed an issue, wherein Miqobot would prioritize casting over stack mechanic.
    – Fixed an issue, wherein Miqobot would select an incorrect recipe number when using search function under certain conditions.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

At the moment we are making the necessary preparations for the Shadowbringers expansion.
    If you have any questions, please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Marco
    Marco
    Participant
    1+

Keep up the good work Miqo team o/

Pain
    Pain
    Participant
    1+

Having to go without for a while will be sobering but refreshing I suppose. The Miqo team does such great work, very reliable and I would rather have that reliability in place of a rushed, flawed product any day.

Keep up the awesome work, I ain’t goin nowhere.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant
    1+

I’m sorry to learn about the expansion downtime too, but I’m a lifetime subscriber at this point. Miqobot forever. Glad to hear about the updates.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.