[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

This also make me think of something I wanted to ask to Miqobot and the community, we’ll reach 17 jobs in ShB, that’s a a lot of work for Miqo devs, even if it might only be adding 70 to 80 in the case SE don’t revamp the rest too much.
    So, if creating Assist support for jobs one after an other is not slower than working on all of them at the same time, wouldn’t it be more useful to work first on old and popular ones, and release them one by one?

Before we can implement level 80 support, we have to level all jobs to 80 ourselves. Therefore our topmost priority in Shadowbringers will be releasing an efficient leveling method.

And after that we will consider your proposal 🙂
    Thank you very much!

I’m loving the Squadron feature. Seldomly did I die till today just a moment ago I alt tabbed to check on the game and i noticed i only had 38 minnutes left, I watched it die to the boss (kept standing in aoes to finish casting spells). I pressed finish and I pressed Start again and it beat it well enough, i watched that whole fight and it seems to wait out spell casts b4 moving out of aoes sometimes and sometimes it will stop spell casting to avoid aoes

Miqobot always prioritizes running out of AoE omens even if it means interrupting the spell.
    The behavior you describe indicates that something affected Miqobot performance, such as excessive CPU load or another application interference.

Our Tech Support can help you diagnose the problem. Please contact us via the website: https://miqobot.com/#support
    Thank you for reporting very much!

I want to ask about what are your planned upgrades and expected release before shadow bringers is released? Since the expansion is 2 months away, can we expect another upgrade / new features or would you be working towards shadow bringer release?

At the moment we are working on extending the new navigation system to all Miqobot features, as well as upgrading all job rotations for level 70.
    Yes, we are aiming to complete the core Combat system before the Shadowbringers expansion.

Any news on when the next update might come for Miqo?

We are sorry, there is no specific ETA.
    We still need some time before we can make additional announcements.

Newius
    Participant

I have been using combat assist for the 24men raid and so far its been good for my RDM. Just a question, how do I disable the use of certain actions that I want to manually control such as Corps-a-corps?

vvvatlas
    Participant
    1+

Any way to allow people with decent coding ability to help out with rotations?
    If you have a custom format, it wouldn’t take me much time to figure it out from the already good rotation you have currently.
    Basically it is just missing Shinten/Kyuten/Seigan from the rotation.

Would love to further 70 rotations for samurai and eventually others I do research on.
    If you want a decent reference to look at here is a good idea to base it off of.

http://i.imgur.com/Sm3IRl1.png

• This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by  vvvatlas.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    2+

@newius – You wait until we have customizable rotations, which is a future feature planned. Alternatively, make a macro for the ability that uses a different icon

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

Theres also an option for dashes and backsteps in assist settings. It works for Corps-a-corps.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Before we can implement level 80 support, we have to level all jobs to 80 ourselves. Therefore our topmost priority in Shadowbringers will be releasing an efficient leveling method.

And after that we will consider your proposal 🙂

Thank you for considering it, but really if Shadowbringers additions make my proposal inefficient/unlogical for you, I’ll definitely won’t hold any grudge if you scrap it.
    It was just a selfish demand from someone eager to try Miqobot assist in the first Savage “E1S-E4S” next August, since I noticed BRD was popular enough among Miqo users.

But considering the amount of work you guys will have, it looks more reasonable to expect trying the Assist in the first Ultimate instead haha, although there’s no release date for it yet, it can’t happen sooner than after 1st Savage, anyway, anything that can help me cutting out the ~200h learning of the fight is welcome, Miqobot is such a time saver ^^

whoknows
    Participant

Hi there, So as soon as bahamut is summoned, pet is disappeared. Then miqo starts to summon the pet, therefore bahamut disappeared.

cdtrico
    Participant
    1+

Miqo doesn’t work with SMN lvl 70 yet, so it’ll just recognise the pet as gone and try to summon it, sine Demi-Bahamut related skills are lvl 70.

Newius
    Participant

Theres also an option for dashes and backsteps in assist settings. It works for Corps-a-corps.

it works as you said, thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Newius.

Archie
    Participant

I have noticed that none of the settings on the Assist tab get saved. Is there a way to manually edit the flags in the config file? Finally decided to set up a hotkey but realised that it will be even more of a pain on top of changing almost all of the tickboxed to their opposites.

// Edit: I’m dumb… they obviously start with “assist…”…

// Edit 2: Actually noticed that they are saved, but just not read or used by the bot… guess will have to wait for the next update to hopefully fix that bug.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Archie.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Archie.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

whoknows
    Participant

In the future, would you make options to use cooldowns by choice?
    for example , bard’s refresh?

k0nker
    k0nker
    Participant

This has been an absolutely lifesaving update. Thank you for the hard work y’all are putting into it! I have a few suggestions, if I may.

For the Squadron running portion, would it be possible to have it exit the barracks and turn in all of the looted equipment that is in your Inventory (Not Armory Chest) to the NPC? You’d have to have the bot make sure to check the character option to put all new equipment in the inventory instead of the armory chest, as well as have it make sure the turn-in window at the NPC has show only Inventory selected and to not display equipment that’s saved in a gearset.

Repairs tend to be a pain and the biggest pause as it were in spamming Command Missions. If it could also go to the repair NPC at the Adventuring guild to repair gear when durability is low. That would make it pretty much fully scripted, especially if you do Sohm Al due to getting more GC seals than what you spend per run when you turn in equipment.

Another thing is if we could have a mode that is literally just GC farming mode. It could use the exact same waypoints and route as the Squadron does, but instead just solo queue unsynced to Sohm Al or whatever instance and run it, then turn in everything, then run it again however many times you have told it to. Turning in applicable items in inventory just like described above. I already do this when low on GC’s by queuing myself as a level 70 unsynced to Sohm Al, going into the dungeon, then turning on the Squadron assist for 1 run. When it finished I turn everything in then run again the same way.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by k0nker k0nker.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Everything you ask is already implemented. This is exactly what scenarios are for.

Turn in + repair: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/immortal-flame-squadron-scenario/
    GC solo farm: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/how-do-you-farm-gc-points/

k0nker
    k0nker
    Participant
    1+

Everything you ask is already implemented. This is exactly what scenarios are for.

Turn in + repair: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/immortal-flame-squadron-scenario/
    GC solo farm: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/how-do-you-farm-gc-points/

How could I have been so blind >.<;

Thank you so very much!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Any way to allow people with decent coding ability to help out with rotations?
    If you have a custom format, it wouldn’t take me much time to figure it out from the already good rotation you have currently.
    Basically it is just missing Shinten/Kyuten/Seigan from the rotation.

At the moment we are working on the core system, so there is no custom format to modify the rotations yet.
    But it will be available in the future and you will be able to customize openers and rotations to your liking.

Thank you for your proposal very much!

Hi there, So as soon as bahamut is summoned, pet is disappeared. Then miqo starts to summon the pet, therefore bahamut disappeared.

Please note that this is an early beta of the upcoming Combat system.
    Demi-Bahamut is not implemented yet.

I have noticed that none of the settings on the Assist tab get saved. Is there a way to manually edit the flags in the config file? Finally decided to set up a hotkey but realised that it will be even more of a pain on top of changing almost all of the tickboxed to their opposites.

// Edit: I’m dumb… they obviously start with “assist…”…

// Edit 2: Actually noticed that they are saved, but just not read or used by the bot… guess will have to wait for the next update to hopefully fix that bug.

We are sorry, but we couldn’t reproduce your issue in our labs.
    However, this behavior usually indicates that there is a third-party application blocking Miqobot from loading the settings file. Please verify that your antivirus does not interfere with Miqobot application.

In the future, would you make options to use cooldowns by choice?
    for example , bard’s refresh?

Yes, precise customization options will be available for all combat jobs as we move closer to endgame and raiding support.
    Thank you for your request!

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.