Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

This topic contains 133 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  miqobotuser123 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)
  • Author

Amzo
    Participant
    1+

I created a quick navigation grid and scenario to make use of the new combat system. This scenario will hand in the loot from the squadron dungeons, repair the gear and reenter the barracks and start running the dungeons again. I tested this scenario a over night and it got my lancer from 30 ~ 50 over night.

A few things to note is that I have key 8 set to eat food, so it adds a 3% bonus increase for the hour.

It will only run two squadrons twice in a row before repairing and handing in gear. This is to try and avoid getting duplicate gear from the squadron run and being unable to claim it.

Additionally, it might be worth filling up your armory with cheap gear from NPC vendors so all the gear you get from the squadron missions goes into the inventory. This way the loot is always traded in for GC seals.

Also, if anyone wants, I can make one for the other GC, but I thought I’d share this one first and I would need to transfer my GC to test them.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Amzo.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nott
    Participant
    2+

Not at home so I can’t find it for you but there’s an option ingame to have new equipment go to inventory rather than armory. Save you a lot of trouble.

(I always have this enabled btw, so much easier than hunting down new drops in armory)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Nott.

Amzo
    Participant
    1+

Ah, I didn’t know that was available. If thats the case, then there would be no need to fill up the inventory. :p

Character Configuration > Item Settings > Untick (Store all newly obtained item sin armory chest)

Nyaughty
    Participant

I made one for the Maelstrom based (copied) on your design, it has a few minor differences though:
    No hotkey for food as I don’t use some & I have a second chapter with self-repair rather than NPC repair, chose which chapter you want to run and it will run only that.

Attachments:

Amzo
    Participant

Yeah, I opted for NPC repair as I figure it would be easier and cheaper then having stacks of dark matter on me.

Nyaughty
    Participant

Also I increased the number of runs before turning in/repairing to 3, personally I do it per 5 runs to squeeze more runs, the downside is missing some seals from unique items not getting looted.

Amzo
    Participant

I had that issue as well on 3. Some loot would be discarded as I would already have a copy of it in my inventory. So I decided 2 was probably optimal, but it is all RNG. So one could run it 10 times and never have that issue, or one could run it twice and lose loot. I couldn’t decide what was more optimal.

shampootie
    Participant
    1+

Hopefully someone can make one for Twin Adders πŸ˜€

Timray
    Timray
    Participant
    6+

Here is one for Twin Adders.
    All user setting are in chapter #2

Enjoy πŸ™‚

Attachments:
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I have a question about that’s more of a general scenario question but it’ll be useful for this so I’m asking it here.
    Is there anyway to make the scenario use an item every two hours? I want to slot in using a Squadron Battle Manual before/after food. But since the manual lasts two hours, I only want it used every 2 hours. Is there any way to have it on a timer with out adding loads of chapters without the item in the script?

kneefalls
    kneefalls
    Participant

Here is one for Twin Adders.
    All user setting are in chapter #2

Enjoy πŸ™‚

Thank you for this! You guys are really helpful! πŸ™‚

shaze
    Participant

So, how do you run this scenario while the bot is runninh the dungeon? It doesnβ€˜t seem to do anything for me, using the share import function.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Start from scenario tab instead of combat tab.

Alcohlol
    Alcohlol
    Participant
    1+

So about these, are these dungeons good for leveling above level 60? I havent really done them lol

dax
    Participant

59-60 takes about 10 dungeon runs, above 60 it will take more and more very quickly. You can do it so long as you have the seals but it isn’t exactly fast. New dungeons are upcoming so they should be better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.