Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

This topic contains 133 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  miqobotuser123 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • Author

pfourtrk
    Participant

I’m reading through and I am confused. You can’t turn in red scripts anymore right? So why red script farm? How do you get GC seals?

Seals werent a problem either. Launched a red scrip scenario for two hours, got 90k seals which happened to be enough for all runs.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

September 30, 2018 at 5:52 pm

You could turn them in two years ago. Now you just farm Sohm Al for endless seals supply.

frankcufc5
    Participant

Can somebody please attach the most recent version of the flame squadron scenario guide so that it can repair and exchange seals.

Thanks πŸ™‚

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

> https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-immortal-flame-squadron-farm/#post-19237

While im here for some reason this is listed as Maelstrom GC in the scenario list, can that be updated to Immortal flames?

blacky09
    Participant

I have a strange problem if i run that preset, i overcap over night and the bot dont confirm the message which says that confiming would overcap C-Seals so he is stuck with this message “Interacting…” some had the same issue and know an easy way to fix that?

Amzo
    Participant

I’ve update the scenario and tidied it up, you can now either npc repair or use repair, desynth the stuff or hand it in, and everything is all commented and split into chapters for easy modification.

Just run it from outside of the Grand company.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sekx
    Sekx
    Blocked

I made one for the Maelstrom based (copied) on your design, it has a few minor differences though:
    No hotkey for food as I don’t use some & I have a second chapter with self-repair rather than NPC repair, chose which chapter you want to run and it will run only that.

Does this scenario just go through all the dungeons in order or is there a specific way to set it to repeat one dungeon only if I’m looking to farm Moogle Tomestones for the event right now? I’m pretty new to all this so I’m sorry for the nooby question.

ps34pc
    Participant

How high can you level running Sohm Al? How long would it take to level up a new alt this way?

skipper
    Participant

any way to make this equip recommended gear?

asunak
    Participant

any way to make this equip recommended gear?

Hi Skipper,

Here is my Maelstrom squadron leveling scenario. This is not based on the original scenario here because I should have searched for one before making my own but I have approached this in a way that has worked very well for me and it includes equipping recommended gear.

Specifically this is for Maelstrom squadron and Sohm Al.
    Sohm Al is because that is the dungeon it chooses and the desynth list being used.

It is pretty heavily commented on how to set it up but I provide this with 2 warnings:

1. If you don’t have personnel officer set to hide gear set items, you may turn in something you want to keep.
    – this does not GC Turn In function because I want the gear to go into my armory so that I can equip the recommended gear as it is received. If I set it to go straight to my inventory you wouldn’t be able to do that. So I made my own GC Turn In setup but it requires that the personnel officer is set to hide gear set items.
    2. If you have 2+ classes leveling in the same dungeon at the same time, when you equip the other class you may desynth the unequipped classes’ gear if they both have gear from the dungeon you are leveling in currently. This is why the desynth list is specific to a dungeon and not for all supported squadron dungeons and I make a point to get one class completed leveling from a dungeon before starting to level with the next class.

Please be careful with this. I have desynth a staff on my BLM once during testing.
    Other than the warnings feel free to steal what you want from this … and happy leveling.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jemhtk
    Participant

Hi sorry but im new to this, how do i make it such that it uses the npc repair function??

Cheers

asunak
    Participant

Hi sorry but im new to this, how do i make it such that it uses the npc repair function??

Cheers

That is a bit more elaborate for Maelstrom since there is not a repair NPC in the Grand Company area.
    I can’t speak to the other Grand Companies since I haven’t checked those.

You would have to edit the navigation grid such that it runs to a nearby repair NPC.
    Once you are standing in front of a repair NPC then you just use the repairNpc() command in the scenario to execute.
    To me there is a tradeoff to doing this tho. You would be running a set path through a populated city which increases your chance of being recognized botting. You can add in random waypoints and random afks but that is an awful lot of work to just avoid paying a few extra gil for dark matter. That is my opinion but I try to be as careful as possible when navigating through populated areas.

catdog81
    Participant

Here is one for Twin Adders.
    All user setting are in chapter #2

Enjoy πŸ™‚

Just wanted to say thanks to Miqobot and Timray’s scenario. I’ve been playing FFXIV since 1.0, always had only 4 jobs leveled. I don’t like the other jobs but I wanted to get the achievements to get them all to 80. I have no intention of playing these other jobs. Going for all the achievements is one of the few things keeping me playing right now. Almost all my friends have quit and I don’t have the time to join new groups or statics due to a heavy unpredictable work schedule πŸ™

In 2 weeks, finally this morning I got every job to 80! I left this running while sleeping and while at work. Yes that was risky but I honestly didn’t care much if I got banned. As I already said, not much is keeping me playing this game anymore. I had to check every 8 hours or so to spend my GC seals because they’d get cap out.

The only changes I made were to add Materia Extraction and a self-repair while still inside my squadron barracks so no one sees this happening for hours. And I changed the navigation grid. I always like to make my own waypoints so I don’t look like everyone else that might be using the same grid.

I’ve made tons of gil selling extracted materia and from desynthing all the gears from the 71-80 Trust sessions. Even landed a handful of expensive minions. I don’t really need the gil so I randomly gave a few friendly sprouts 1M gil each. They couldn’t believe it and must have said thanks 100 times.

I’ll end this wall of text now. Thanks Miqobot for the great tool!

miqobotuser123
    Participant

This doesnt seem to be working for me, it just teleported me to airship and tried to select other npcs to do repair?

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.