Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

This topic contains 133 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  miqobotuser123 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Took about 150 brayflox runs to get my mnk from 60 to 70. Did it casually over 4 days when not playing. Yea it will be faster when Miqo gives us higher dungeons. But i didnt move a muscle so +/-1 day doesnt really matter to me.

Seals werent a problem either. Launched a red scrip scenario for two hours, got 90k seals which happened to be enough for all runs.

khovel
    Participant

As a helpful consideration while running squadron missions. Equip an Ala Mihgan Earring if you have it, it gives bonus xp while under level 50.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Desynthesis preset for Stone Vigil junk items. Required desynth skill is 1. All you have to do is import the attachment and add two lines in your scenario.

desynthList(Stone Vigil)
    desynth()

Dont forget to put desynthesis icon on hotbar. Id suggest to put it on a shared hotbar in case youre leveling multiple jobs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

miner1988
    Participant

I am trying these and it is proving to be most frustrating, it seems to default to the first dungeon and also does not seem to know how to repair, do i need to be in a starting point?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Dunno which one youre trying but yea people usually create scenarios according to their own preference. Some prefer self repair, some prefer NPC repair. But its very easy to read and modify any of them.

You can choose any dungeon you want with setSquadronDungeon() or dungeon() for short.

dungeon(Halatali)
    dungeon(Brayflox)
    dungeon(Stone Vigil)

If you dont use this function in scenario then of course it will default to the dungeon selected on combat tab. And you can add repair() or npcRepair() to any chapter you like.

Keep in mind that scenario is just a preset and its a very good idea to use it as a template to create your own version which suits your own needs. Its very simple and flexible. If you dont understand some of the functions just click the “?” button in Miqo, it has detailed description on each of them.

miner1988
    Participant

thanks, really i thought the initial scenario would be fine but it seems to think the npc in the barracks is a repair npc

fangcia
    Participant

I was going to make my own thread for this but I’ll put it here. To have a truly fully looping levelling system with grand company credits, that is much more intuitive than using high level crafters to grind seals, I suggest having the bot loop through unsynced high-level dungeons to gather gear quickly and turn it in using a level 70 moderately geared character instead. This is something most people would have, and would make afk botting much more accessible to level alts. Not sure which one to use, any HW dungeon is easy with basic level 70 dps/tank. A grid for one of those would make this one of the fastest and most convenient ways to bot.

Sohm Al has pretty good gear for GC seals, and it’s probably going to have a grid developed for it anyway for the sake of the Command Missions, so there’s a start.

fangcia
    Participant

Desynthesis preset for Stone Vigil junk items. Required desynth skill is 1. All you have to do is import the attachment and add two lines in your scenario.

desynthList(Stone Vigil)
    desynth()

Dont forget to put desynthesis icon on hotbar. Id suggest to put it on a shared hotbar in case youre leveling multiple jobs.

Is there a way to get Miqobot to just sell all this stuff to a vendor instead, since it can’t be turned in?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Not that i know of. Would require some inventory management which is not yet supported. Hence we made a desynthesis preset.

bcclar77
    Participant
    1+

I’m having some issues with the Flames version of the grid. Everything works like a charm, but after exiting the Barracks, the scenario searches for the Flame Quartermaster, but can’t find it. If I nudge my character forward about 3 feet, that’s enough for it to be found. Obviously, 3 runs, then crapping out isn’t very efficient.

Any suggestions?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Move the waypoint

k007
    k007
    Participant

I’m having some issues with the Flames version of the grid. Everything works like a charm, but after exiting the Barracks, the scenario searches for the Flame Quartermaster, but can’t find it. If I nudge my character forward about 3 feet, that’s enough for it to be found. Obviously, 3 runs, then crapping out isn’t very efficient.

Any suggestions?

Go to Navigation Tab and select the Immortal Flame Grid and click the checkbox “Show on Radar”. It will show you the path the bot will take. Run the bot with it on to see what is causing the bot to be stuck and fix the waypoints. You can make adjustment to these grids by following the instructions in the Help section of the forum under “Navigation and 3D Editor”.

neosate
    Participant

Is there a new desynth list for Sohm Al?

fernir
    fernir
    Participant

I don’t think you can desynth any of the green gear which is the problem with Sohm Al.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I can make one but why? Theres no white gear. Just use the basic scenario with GC seals delivery and grind exp non stop.
    Its the best way to farm seals now.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.