How do you farm GC points ?

Forum Forums Discussion How do you farm GC points ?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Kylvan
    Participant
    1+

Hello there,

To use the bot for leveling, so squadron dungeon basically, you need to have several GC points !

Is it possible to earn them with the bot ? Or do you do it manually ?

I’m kinda disapointed, it makes the method really less efficient if you have to get them manually..

Best Regards,
    Kyl

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

1. Sohm Al > Undersized Party > Queue > start Miqo > exchange gear for GC.
    Miqo can run any squadron dungeon solo. If you dont have a 70 main yet then farm Stone Vigil or Brayflox.

2. If you have 70 gatherers > farm Red Scrips with Miqo > buy Landmaster Rings > exchange for GC.
    Takes about 2 hours to earn 90k seals.

Both methods can be easily automated with scenarios.
    At 53+ you can forget about farming GC because Sohm Al is self sufficient.

Kylvan
    Participant

Thank you Lyfox

Kylvan
    Participant

1. Sohm Al > Undersized Party > Queue > start Miqo > exchange gear for GC.
    Miqo can run any squadron dungeon solo. If you dont have a 70 main yet then farm Stone Vigil or Brayflox.

2. If you have 70 gatherers > farm Red Scrips with Miqo > buy Landmaster Rings > exchange for GC.
    Takes about 2 hours to earn 90k seals.

Both methods can be easily automated with scenarios.
    At 53+ you can forget about farming GC because Sohm Al is self sufficient.

Do you know how to launch undersized party ? And what’s the point of it for squadron dungeon ?

Kylvan
    Participant

I mean..

You said to launch dungeon and queue then start miqo.

I supposed you speak about Squadron Dungeons and not Normal dungeons. I know how to queue in undersized party for Normal Dungeons but for Squadron i can’t go solo atm.

I don’t know if i am clear or not.

Let me know !

Swoopper
    Swoopper
    Participant

Lyfox,

Do you happen to have a small scenario to do:

“1. Sohm Al > Undersized Party > Queue > start Miqo”

I mean I can do it manually but would rather watch a movie at my desk while Miqobot opened duty finder / selected undersized / queued / started Miqo > Repeat 10 times.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

No i dont but it seems pretty easy so ill just make it as i write this post.
    So as duty finder saves your settings you can switch to undersized and preselect the dungeon manually. From there on you can close it and do something like this:

key(u, 4) //duty finder

key(num6, 1) //wake up cursor
    key(num8, 1) //move up
    key(num8, 1) //move up
    key(num8, 1) //move up
    key(num8, 1) //move up

key(num6, 1) //select join
    key(num0, 1) //confirm

squadron(1)
    repeatChapter(10)

As always dont move your mouse while Miqo performs a key sequence. And thats it.
    You can use it with any deliverGCGear() scenario if you want.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I supposed you speak about Squadron Dungeons and not Normal dungeons. I know how to queue in undersized party for Normal Dungeons but for Squadron i can’t go solo atm.

Sorry not sure i understand your question.
    You just switch to high level job, go into the normal dungeon unsynced, clear it solo, grab all the loot, use it for expert delivery, get GC seals. Then use GC seals to farm exp with squadron dungeons.

The only problem is that Miqo cant use duty finder but ive just posted the solution above.

Kylvan
    Participant

Sorry not sure i understand your question.
    You just switch to high level job, go into the normal dungeon unsynced, clear it solo, grab all the loot, use it for expert delivery, get GC seals. Then use GC seals to farm exp with squadron dungeons.

The only problem is that Miqo cant use duty finder but ive just posted the solution above.

Thank you it answer my question.

For delivergear() in immortal GC what part of immortal squadron should i add to the scenario ?

Something like this ?

key(u, 4) //duty finder

key(num8, 1) //move up
    key(num8, 1) //move up
    key(num8, 1) //move up
    key(num8, 1) //move up

key(num0, 1) //confirm

squadron(1)
    waypoint(11)
    deliverGCGear()
    //afkfor(00:00:15)
    repeatChapter(10)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Kylvan.

Kylvan
    Participant

And also,

Can you setup the bot, to switch between squadron dungeons regarding your level ?

Because if not, for example, you can have the required level to acces stone vigil but still doing brayfox during the night if you sleep.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea you can. Calculate the amount of runs it will take to reach 41 and change with dungeon(Stone Vigil) after that. Though you have to make sure that your squadrons reached 41 too. They are progressing slower than you with armoury bonus.

I think youre worrying too much. Just wake up and adjust it manually in the morning. Besides running it through the whole night is kinda risky. Nobody sees you but a little bit of restraint doesnt hurt. You level up fast anyway.

Kylvan
    Participant

Yea you can. Calculate the amount of runs it will take to reach 41 and change with dungeon(Stone Vigil) after that. Though you have to make sure that your squadrons reached 41 too. They are progressing slower than you with armoury bonus.

I think youre worrying too much. Just wake up and adjust it manually in the morning. Besides running it through the whole night is kinda risky. Nobody sees you but a little bit of restraint doesnt hurt. You level up fast anyway.

key(u, 4) //duty finder

key(num8, 1) //move up
    key(num8, 1) //move up
    key(num8, 1) //move up
    key(num8, 1) //move up

key(num0, 1) //confirm

squadron(1)
    repeatChapter(10)

How can i add delivergc() and repairNPC() there ? For Ul’dah.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Kylvan.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Take one of Immortal Flame scenarios.
    Then simply insert the duty finder key sequence before squadron(1).

Swoopper
    Swoopper
    Participant

I adjust this for me Thank you for the base work Lyfox!

Wondering is there something like the deliverGCGear() but to buy Ventures? This way I can spam this otherwise I have to stop every 3 or 4 runs to spend GC seals.

Turbo21
    Participant

One comment i would like to add here is that from my experience, you’re better off running one instance of the dungeon and turn in the items for seals because i found there a lot of the gear is repeats and you won’t be able to loot it again if it’s already in your inventory. This way you’re not wasting your time (if you’re doing this on a lvl 70).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.